1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Popup / Popunder script

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Algore, Nov 26, 2009.

Hi mates

I Need a Popup & Popunder script

When someone enters a site the Popup & Popunder ads should also run at the same time like the ad companies normally have

The script / codes shall contain a place to enter the url for when the actions are required

Can anyone help please ???

Algore, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  2. dvncfll01

dvncfll01 Active Member

Best Answers:
  3. Algore

Algore Peon

Best Answers:
    Algore, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  4. Algore

Algore Peon

Best Answers:
    I had one but this dont work if there are multiple popunders it dnt work .... only works on single one and it only works when someone clicks any part of the site it then popunders else it dont work

Algore, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  5. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Sign up for AdBright. They have some classy ads in their pop ups. What do you want them for anyway? People don't click on them, I have no idea what you would want them for. Have YOU ever clicked on one? If you have, then you are one of the few. I just find them annoying. Plus that, you are going to need a dhtml pop up that works around pop up blockers. Still the same point. That's why people have pop up blockers in the first place.

Go to the Scriptmafia site, they have a lot of annoying stuff there for you to slam on your website.

BadBoyzStudioZ, Nov 26, 2009 IP