1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does vcommission legit !!!

Discussion in 'eBay' started by akash222, Nov 17, 2009.

I have been applied for vcommission affiliate program and got approved mine application 1st i got call from them and they have asked me some questions which i have answer them then within 48 hours i got approval mail from vcommission i just want to clarify that if i promote there affiliate links from mine websites and blogs do i get paid any one here has experience.
    looking for frank answers !!!

akash222, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  2. labaik88

labaik88 Peon

Best Answers:
    labaik88, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  3. fgd117

fgd117 Peon

Best Answers:
    run by some scam indians

fgd117, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  4. akash222

akash222 Peon

Best Answers:
    O lots of thanks my dear friends because i was running there affiliate products from mine website from 1 week and from your suggestions i will instantly remove that links from site.
    Thanks a lot ....

akash222, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  5. metalluar

metalluar Member

Best Answers:
    run by some scam indians 100% right

metalluar, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  6. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone here have proof that we're scam? Are you even a part of vCommission? If yes, please contact me and I will surely help you out. Shouting scam scam without any proof is not right! We definitely pay on time and keep up with our NET30 payment terms as long as you don't give us fraudulent traffic.

As far as 'http://cpanetworkz.com/vcommission-com-reviews/' goes, NOTHING there is right.
    Campaigns in network: 84 (WTF, Look into our publisher's panel and you will know!)
    Two-tier earnings: 5% (FALSE. We pay $10 flat per referral)
    Payment method: Check or paypal (PAYPAL it is!!)
    Payment threshold: $50 (FALSE again, $100 is our threshold)
    Payment frequency: Net-45 (CRAP. NET30 is our payment terms)

All I would suggest new publishers is, get talking to the right people. These people have no clue what they're talkin about! They just wanna call every upcoming Indian 'scam'.

vcommission, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  7. heyohs

heyohs Peon

Best Answers:
    vcommission ! The company is a liar.
    I send W9, driver's license, bills, and called to him. But no payment. I work for 2 months. Never received the money.

heyohs, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  8. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    @heyohs: Get talkin to me on AIM or PM me your registered email address with us and I will look into your account.

vcommission, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  9. labaik88

labaik88 Peon

Best Answers:
    honestly i have a friend from india he warned me about them they play dirty game and never pay always crap stories.

labaik88, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  10. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    It is unfortunate that your friend had such an opinion about us. There are no 'dirty games' involved and we do pay on time. We work on DirectTrack platform with reliable tracking (same as eLeadMedia and HydraNetwork).

It is right that we do not pay for fraud leads (obviously). Infact, we provide valid reasons with detailed lead report to the publisher if fraud is detected.

vcommission, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  11. labaik88

labaik88 Peon

Best Answers:
    its good to see you parul defending for your company . i don't have any ruff feelings for you but yes if you were me you should have done the same thing , we have to be sure we get paid for the work we do. so its really nice to see you defending, but again i am waiting for good reviews before i can join you.

labaik88, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  12. JayMMD

JayMMD Peon

Best Answers:
    vcommission/parul - get some of your best affiliates to post here to back up your company. Out of all comments here all of them are negative towards your company.

JayMMD, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  13. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    @JayMMD: Those who want to work will concentrate on work only rather than all this buzz around. Those who have to while away their time will blabber about CJ/HydraNetwork etc too, we're just new in this business :)

Thanks for your suggestion but I do not want to ask anyone to post about my network, rather, I am happy with good/bad reviews IF they come with proof. We take criticism very sportingly and work on it because we want to stay long in this business.
    Most of the people posting "scam" stories about us are not even registered with us. My point to be here is not actually to defend my company but to spread this word that most people here are just posting baseless things without even knowing the details.

Let's say you are a publishers (working for some serious money), you will sign-up, go through the offers and then CALL/CONTACT the company to see if they respond etc and then start working. Obviously reviews are important too, in due course of time we will get those as well (without compelling people/affiliates to post about us).

Think about it, a company paying thousands of dollars on promotion and an expensive tracking software can easily BUY reviews. But that is not the way we want it to be.

I am also at other AM forums and I never face problems as I do here because, I believe, most people here are posting random things without any stats/proofs. It is my personal observation that posts at DP are biased and it is a possibility that these are being sold. Though I am not sure about it.

@labaik88: I will never ask my publishers to go out and post until they want to do it themselves. However, I would still ask you to apply, test us out with little traffic and see for yourself. Don't people here talk sh*t about cj/epn/etc. :) we still go out and work with them, don't we!

However, this is THE time of the year to make a lot of $$$, I wish all people here loads of luck and wishes.

Cheers...

vcommission, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  14. ekta74

ekta74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well,I am one of the affiliates of Vcommission and promoting their offers . So far so good. They are converting pretty well . I am on $74 and won't take much to reach their minimum payout i.e $100 .
    I will let you all know if they really pay .
    I Have always got paid on time from the other networks . Now just hoping to get paid from this network for the valid leads i made :)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
    ekta74, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  15. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    so what happened?

did you get paid?

sachin410, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  16. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its definitely legit, I know some people who got paid.

Helvetii, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  17. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Helvetii.

vcommission, Apr 23, 2010 IP
  18. affiliatedude

affiliatedude Guest

Best Answers:
    Got Paid Again by vCommission.........wonder what went wrong with so many of you guys.......... or maybe its a development off late.

affiliatedude, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  19. screwebay

screwebay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simply put NO

screwebay, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  20. Chandrakant Prasad

Chandrakant Prasad Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Mr Mehta, before blaming someone you should use that.

I have newly joined VCommision and found it more friendly than DGM.

Chandrakant Prasad, Oct 28, 2010 IP