1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why & How JESUS CHRIST IS GOD. . .According to Scripture.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's a lie right there: "evolution is a fact", yet, "The theory of evolution". This is one major problem with 'ats/ags', you lie and really believe you're telling the truth. . .because you can't see your own convoluted contradictory illogical reasoning.

Are they really "Christians"? Do you know what a real "Christian" is? Did you know that REAL "Christianity" is not about what you do or don't do, but about who you are? No? I didn't think you did.

DARWIN, in his "Descent of Man", specifically states that man is,descended from "Old World monkeys". You will find the statement in next to the last Paragraph of Chapter Six. His precise language is worth remembering :

"The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World Monkeys; and from the latter at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the universe, proceeded."

No, you'd do better allowing me to help you with your stupidity. To "descend", in the context of evolution, means to come down from; and while your gods and mentors were coming up with that phrase, it obviously never dawned on them the implication that would stem from, AND VERY RIGHTLY SO, from saying "mankind descended from monkeys".

So don't go acting all indignant now, and trying to redefine "descend". It meant then, and it means now, 'to come down from'. And judging by the behaviors and mentalities of some of you 'ats/ags', I understand why.

Aww now, why shouldn't Roman "use wikipedia for a source of things"? Seems to me, it could be just as valid as the lie you're about to tell...

. . .that would be the lie I that I just mentioned.:rolleyes:

Again you lie; you wouldn't know that because you are not a "Christian", nor do you know the true meaning of the word.

As is your "over generalization of" Believers [in/on GOD]; if you don't like it being done to you, then you should make sure you're not doing it to others.

And your ignorance and stupidity about GOD is even moreso than your ignorance and stupidity of "Christians".

IF, as a retard:eek:, you have a retard's problem with my "use of font characterization", then why don't you just stop reading them?:rolleyes:

And you "change what" you "say", because as the Liar you are, you have to always tell another lie to cover up the last lie you told.

"Do you have any sort of proof not written by man that" Abraham Lincoln was assassinated?

Nehemiah, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  2. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    Back from your break Nehehmya?

I see you haven't seen a psychologist in the meantime.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  3. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    I lol @ nehemia. He really truely makes me laugh. I really hope that is his purpose with his posts. Because he definitely aint winning anyone over.

And, from what I've seen of Christianity, now, mind you, I was one until I got old enough to think for myself and found out how much of a crack pot it really is. But, from what I've seen, you can do whatever you want, so long as you ask for forgiveness and mean it. lol. Thats about retarded.

Sure, break the rules, but, just ask me for forgiveness and all will be forgiven.

Lies huh? Really? Facts can be supported by theories.

Here is an example for you.

That person was murdered. There is a fact. Now, the theory, I think so and so did it. I can't prove it yet, but, I will at a later time.

The edit was only to put what was behind the word edit. your a moron. Glad your banned. Hope you can see this and get all angry. While your banned, you may want ot see that shrink I mentioned earlier. He may be able to help you out of your delusional world. All these referances to your invisible friend.

Which one is it? Am I ignorant of your invisible friend or am I stupid? You can't have both. They are two different words with different meaning. Whereas, descend, has 2 meaning but is the same word. Just because it doesn't fit into your gibberish, doesn't mean it's not used in that context.

I know the true meaning of the word Christian. In a nut shell you believe Jesus dies for your sins so you can be forgiven. Just lead a shitty life, then, when your coming close to the end, just ask for forgiveness, all willbe forgiven. Kind of a retarded thign there isn't it?

Your hilarious. Glad your gone though, since, when we dig through your crap, all we see is....well, more crap.

hostlonestar, Mar 28, 2009 IP
  4. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jesus Christ is God or human, we should come to this point later. The fact is, Jesus Christ even didn’t know that his name is Jesus Christ :eek:! People that wrote bible also translated his original name to Jesus Christ. Actually, they had the tendency to put a “J” letter before Muslim names and translate even names, so it seems like a Christian name to hear :rolleyes:. That’s why a prophet of God Esa (a jewish person) became Jesus and the bible writers made him a Christian God forcefully, Yusuf became Joseph, Ibrahim became Abraham, Zakharia as Zacharias...bla bla bla...:D

suman817, May 21, 2009 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you saying a Jew founded the Muslim faith? I'm buying. Why the hell can't those two groups of people get along then?

I got a scenario that I like to find highly plausible. The bible cant be a very thorough documentation of the 30 odd years of Jesus' life. There simple aren't enough pages to get all the details down. I mean, the guy had to be spankin it when he was in his teenage years, and I don't read anything about that. Once he got a following, he had to be bangin the hotties. The bible touches on the time he spent with the hooker Mary, though it doesn't put to print the type of detail I can imagine going down. My money says he was getting more ass than a toilet seat, with a bunch of illegitimate children running around. We are all god's children, and around 0 AD in Judea, that was probably more true than ever.

Jesus probably didnt become "God" until 325 ad at the first Council of Nycea, and even then I don't think they meant to promote Jesus from "Son of God" to "God". That happened later when some priest wanted more control and recognition and needed to differentiate his faith from the mainstream. Same thing with Mary worshipers, the trinity, and Islam. I always get a chuckle out of the timing of Mohamed (570 AD) coming shortly on the heals of the council of Nycea. Its like forming the Republican party as a viable alternative to the Democrats. 500 short years later, they are killing each other because market saturation had been reached Domestically and they needed converts from foreign markets.

Personally, I'm convinced people are no different today. Here you have stOx justifying invading foreign countries for no other reason than to purge them of their evil religion. Democrats and Republicans seem to get pretty polarized, wishing death for the leadership of the opposition. I've read many a thread here wishing Nancy Pelosi would die. Then again, I wished George W. Bush dead over and over. I'm wondering how many other liberals out there are like me and would take up arms against the Republican party if Barack called on us to do so. Hell, I'd take a bullet for Barack. Sorry... im rambling....

Obamanation, May 21, 2009 IP
  6. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, I didn’t mean that. I meant bible writers never wanted a Jew as their God. Esa/Jesus (pbuh) was Muslim and was a messenger of God. Jesus (pbuh) was sent only for the Israelis to proclaim the religion Islam. Particularly no prophet is the founder of Islam....Abraham, Yusuf, David, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed God bless them and grant them peace, all were Muslims, and messengers of God that came to invite and show the way of only one religion, Islam.

suman817, May 21, 2009 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And here I thought the muslim faith didnt come around until after the prophet Mohamed in the 6th century AD, long after Jesus was pushing up daisies, or whatever you think hes doing these days. Are you saying the bible writers were anti-Semitic? Doesn't that seem to be a bit of a misnomer since the entire old testament is about, well, the Jews? You know, the chosen people of God? Doesn't it also follow that Jesus (christ) would be a christian? After all, they named the faith after him. Maybe you are saying he lacked faith in himself?

Where does all this crap come from? Seriously, I like the bible as much as the next guy. I like all the stories about killing, slaughter, and the multiple wives. I especially like the story about Soddom and Gommorah except for the ending. I dig the healing, and the doing right by your neighbor, and the commandment not to kill. Revelations reads like an acid trip gone bad. Its just the rest of the crap that people read into and around the text that drives me insane. Taking one verse, applying it to about twenty other versus, and coming up with some new reasoning. stOx, an Atheist, did it just a few posts ago by implying Christians should seek to kill homosexuals if they read the bible. So seriously, where do you come up with this crap?

Obamanation, May 21, 2009 IP
  8. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Aren't you afraid of living the eternity in the hell fire?:D

Peace,

Barti1987, May 21, 2009 IP
  9. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't you get (rightfully) banned before?

Mods... ban him again :) He is in the wrong place

ChaosTrivia, May 21, 2009 IP
  10. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I think the Grateful Dead said it best:

I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe,
    But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
    At least I'm enjoying the ride.
    At least I'm enjoying the ride.

p.s. Heaven and Hell are both right here on Earth. People should live like it is.

browntwn, May 21, 2009 IP
  11. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I don't understand how people can justify having an invisible friend at their age. I stopped having them about 5 or so :rolleyes:

hostlonestar, May 22, 2009 IP
  12. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have just read from here : Jesus 2020

Jesus rose from the dead and now He lives in heaven with God His Father

Does not it show that they are not same ?

ziya, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  13. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:
    Luke 2:21-24, 39-40

After eight days had passed, it was time to circumcise the child; and he was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before he was conceived in the womb. When the time came for their purification according to the law of Moses, they brought him up to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord, and they offered a sacrifice according to what is stated in the law of the Lord, "a pair of turtledoves or two young pigeons". . . When they had finished everything required by the law of the Lord, they returned to Galilee, to their own town of Nazareth. The child grew and became strong, filled with wisdom; and the favor of God was upon him.

God getting circumcised !!!

10 of 16: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CAkPZTofs
    11 of 16: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2z-Mov7Agk&feature=related

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
    Dodara, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  14. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    It is written, "And THE WORD [of GOD] was made flesh (a Human), and dwelt among us, and we beheld HIS GLORY, the glory as of THE ONLY BEGOTTEN of THE FATHER, full of grace and truth. (John 1:14ff)"

According to GOD'S Law, All humans males were to be circumcised (preferably), on "the eight day" after their birth. JESUS CHRIST/THE WORD of GOD, came to fulfill ALL of GOD'S Law (even that of circumcision). . .because no other human being could.

Of JESUS CHRIST, it is written, "WHO IS the image of THE INVISIBLE GOD, THE FIRSTBORN of every creature: For by HIM [JESUS CHRIST/THE WORD of GOD] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And HE [JESUS CHRIST/THE WORD of GOD] is before all things, and by HIM [JESUS CHRIST/THE WORD of GOD] all things consist. (Colossians 1:15-17)"

Nehemiah, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  15. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have claimed that Jesus is God and according to the bible he was circumcised, which mean he needed to be purified, which mean he was not purified until he was circumcised which mean he can not be GOD as God does not need to be purified or circumcised.

No matter how you try to explain it. Its a contradiction for anyone who claim that Jesus is God.

Also, Jesus never claim to be god anywhere in the bibles, only you and people like you claim that he is God while he did not claim that.

So even if we go along with you and accept just for a second that he is God although he did not claim that no where in the bible and the opposite is true, but for the sake of conversation, we yet see he is a man who was circumcised and purified And GOD does net need purification .

Someone need purification = Someone is not purified yet = Can not be God.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
    Dodara, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  16. D-Fraz

D-Fraz Peon

Best Answers:
    Jesus isn't God.
    Jesus is God's son, which is why there is a Christmas. ;)

Jesus died on the cross, not God. ;)

D-Fraz, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  17. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting. Can I ask you which Church do you believe ? I am just asking it research it . As you see Nehemiah says Jesus is God and pingpong123 says Jesus and God are same.

We have 3 view on Jesus right now :

1- Jesus is not God , he is only son of God.
    2- Jesus is God and son of God
    3- Jesus and God are same

ziya, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  18. D-Fraz

D-Fraz Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a Christian. :)

D-Fraz, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  19. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I am understood. It is good that you don't call Jesus a God. :)

But which one are you belong to Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant , Anglican

ziya, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  20. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    What purification does an 8 day old Baby need? In your "religion", being "circumcised" may be how you think you're "purified"; but not so with THE WORD of GOD ("The Bible"). . .which is not about "religion" anyway. Biblical circumcision is nothing more than a setting apart because of an established covenant between two parties.

The only "contradiction" is that you're attempting to argue/debate that which you so obviously know so little, if anything at all, about. What part of GOD is not GOD? Please don't miss that question!!! Anything that proceeds from GOD, IS as much GOD as GOD IS GOD. GOD'S WORD, the Same WORD that became JESUS CHRIST, IS as much GOD as GOD IS GOD; GOD'S POWER, the Same POWER that we call THE HOLY GHOST/SPIRIT, IS as much GOD as GOD IS GOD.

You're attempting to argue/debate, because you don't know nor understand that JESUS CHRIST is, BOTH, 100% Man, yet at the same time HE IS also 100% GOD. Because HE IS Man, HE hungered; but because HE IS GOD, HE could feed 5000+, with only two fish and 5 loaves of Bread. Because HE IS Man, HE got thirsty; but because HE IS GOD, HE could walk on water. Because HE IS Man, HE could die; but because HE IS GOD, HE could Resurrect.

Then you argue with Scripture, which is why you fail to back up any of your claims with any Scripture whatsoever. . .because it is written, "I and MY FATHER ARE ONE. (John 10:30)"; and yet elsewhere it is written, "JESUS saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known ME, Philip? he that hath seen ME hath seen THE FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Shew us THE FATHER? (John 14:9)"

I've already explained that JESUS CHRIST came (as a Man) to fulfill all THE RIGHTEOUSNESS of GOD, that all of mankind (past, present, and future) failed/fails to fulfill. . .and in order to do this HE had to be GOD as well. . .because ONLY GOD can SATISFY GOD.

Nehemiah, Nov 23, 2009 IP