1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    oh....my....god....

jaw drops...

GeorgR., Nov 19, 2009 IP
  2. Pepy

Pepy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    here we go again...and again and again after someone posts and impressive screenshot :rolleyes:

people who really want to achieve something set their goals and go hard working, others just spend time bitchin' around always waiting for something to clear out of their way.

so,guys ...study threads like this and start;)

Pepy, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  3. wallex

wallex Peon

Best Answers:
    I just read through the entire thread and wow it's really amazing. Pete you have opened my eyes and revealed the potential of the internet.

I really feel that the inputs here have made me set up my mind on pursuing a new goal in my life.

As stated many times before this is not a bulletproof guide that will promise a lot of fortune, but it's a hell of a kick start for those with the ambition without the knowledge.

I will continue reading and learning until I'm feeling ready to make me a fortune by implementing my knowledge.

Thanks petehols, if I ever make it in IM you will get your fair cut, I promise you this :D

wallex, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  4. Radejr47403

Radejr47403 Guest

Best Answers:
    those numbers Terry posted are not correct or real. I did the math 3 different ways and they do not add up.

Radejr47403, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  5. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not? the numbers do add up....you've to understand the week ending dates are not included in that particular pay week...for e.g Nov 4 week ending won't include nov 4th earnings.

jaykou, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  6. TerryGl

TerryGl Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not the point. I can assure you they are real numbers.

The point is that the possibilities are endless. A lot of work and dedication just like Pete is showing us here, does and will return some results no matter if there small or big.

I felt it was a nice distraction while we waited for Pete's next update.

TerryGl, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  7. HomeBizOpp

HomeBizOpp Peon

Best Answers:

I just find it humorous that someone is sitting around doing "the math" 3 different ways to discredit a screenshot that was posted to show what is possible.

@Terry: You are exactly right, the possibilities are endless and this is a great distraction.

:cool:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
    HomeBizOpp, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  8. vwd34079

vwd34079 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can i thank everyone, especially petehols for this thread.
    I have been reading right from the start and love to read the latest every day. Without this thread i would still be wasting time with the usual rubbish out their that just do's not work. This thread as been a wake up call and has set me on my way with affiliate programmes and websites i am involved with. The rate of my conversions have quadroopled and now does'nt cost me a penny.

I know this like all things have to come to an end, but i really do hope it continues throught to next year. Keep helping, inputing, and inspiring me and many other newbies and experianced marketers alike.

vwd34079, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  9. DigitalPlease

DigitalPlease Peon

Best Answers:
    :)

Yeh, but how much do you spend per day to earn 15k per day?
    If you spend 16k and earn 15k then you have a loss.

You should include spending figures with the ones posted above. Otherwise those figures do not tell us anything of value.

The post of value was the one from the guy/gal here who earned 50k and spend 30k on articles and more. I do not remember his/her name.

I mean no disrespect or offence. But you are running a business and you have expenses which you have to take into account and then you post your results - i.e. how much you earned per day after your expenses.:) The same goes for those other posters too. I think that you/ they just forgot to post it and that your/their results might be real but they do not represent the whole picture.

DigitalPlease, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  10. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Just said it earlier...

There's only a few vendors that have those kind of figures. The vendors from programs like 4idiots, earth4, truthaboutabs and so on ..

Not really sure but they're standing somewhere there..

evelinawilliams007, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  11. HomeBizOpp

HomeBizOpp Peon

Best Answers:

This is so funny to me. Everyone keeps bringing up this screenshot either to try to discredit it or say what Terry should or shouldn't have done when posting it!

The person who posted the screenshot did not say: "Here is a screenshot of my Clickbank Account, I am filthy rich." Nor did they say "This is how much profit I am making from article marketing."

I don't even feel like re-typing what was actually said but maybe everyone should head on back to the original post and then check out the subsequent posts from Terry and see what this was all about! I will give you a hint...here's what sticks out to me the most:

"It's not mine"

"The point is that the possibilities are endless."

"I felt it was a nice distraction while we waited for Pete's next update."

"All this happens when you stop thinking small and start thinking big." :eek:

Here is something everyone should keep in mind:

If you can write 100 articles and make $2000/month then you can write 1000 articles and make $20,000/month.

If you can spend $100/day on PPC and make $500/day then you can spend $10,000/day on PPC and make $50,000/day.

"The point is that the possibilities are endless."

:cool:

HomeBizOpp, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  12. Radejr47403

Radejr47403 Guest

Best Answers:
    I understand anything is possible, but when you post fake numbers it shows that you think your better than you are. That has nothing to do with anything is possible. Anyone can edit the page to make it look like you make more than you do.

Radejr47403, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  13. HomeBizOpp

HomeBizOpp Peon

Best Answers:

Good Lord :eek:

First of all, who says they are fake?

Second, did you even read the posts? Do the words "It's not mine" mean anything to you?

I don't believe that anyone was trying to pull any wool over anyone's eyes or act "better" than they are.

Jeeze.:confused:

HomeBizOpp, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  14. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Pete, obviously you want to get to the top of page one so I was wondering how you track and find where your articles are in the serps, do you just type in your target keyword then keep searching til you find your article?

rbf738, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  15. elbeer

elbeer Active Member

Best Answers:
    precious I mean from day 1 to through to about 8 months where he has made $25,000

I thought that was quite impressive

elbeer, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  16. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    tibor28, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  17. erase

erase Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete,
    I am wondering what script you use to collect the email adresses? I know you said this before in this thread but I can't find the post..

erase, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  18. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

Just to let you all know this will be my last post here. This thread has just been hijacked and turned into a thread of madness. Everything on this journal will be transferred over to my blog where I will continue this journal. It is a great pity as the thread had a lot of value right till this point. Pointless people trying to come in and destroy what was supposed to be a journal to help people with a little bit of encouragement.

I have had a good run on this journal on DP and think this is the time to end it here. Everyone can feel free to follow on my blog from here on in as I will not be posting anymore on this thread. Those that don't want to follow that is your choice now but what has been put up with on this thread will not be tolerated on my blog and you will not be made welcome there.

I would like to thank everyone that has contributed positively to this journal here on DP and it is a great shame that it turned out the way it did but these things happen. You will always get people who will be out to try and bring you down. DON'T LET THEM!

If you want to make money online don't let other people tell you can't try, try and then try some more. If it doesn't work out for you at least you tried. If it does then even better.

Thanks one and all for all your support over the last 9 months it has been greatly appreciated and hopefully this will continue elsewhere just not on DP.

Thanks Again

PETEHOLS SIGNING OFF....

petehols, Nov 25, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.