1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Switzerland will Vote to Ban Mosque Minarets

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by new, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    When Muslims are challenged about the Quran they have to justify every verse (according to the one posing the question), they are said to believe in the verses merely by accepting the Quaran as gods word ie "you're a Muslim your book approves of wife beating".

It should be to the same standard that all books that one believes in are questioned, not one standard for the Quaran and their followers and another for the bible and it's followers. Otherwise one could say well where as Imad said beat wives?

Toopac, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  2. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, you're skirting the question. For starters, the Muslims here have quoted parts of their own book we KNOW are not followed by all Muslims. There is ZERO suspicion Islam as practiced by terrorist jihad punks could be mistaken as a "religion if peace". Second... Imad specifically attributed an opinion to *Debunked* that Debunked has never even alluded to holding. Imad now needs to back it up or he's proven yet again he's just all talk and simply makes up convenient "facts".

If Imad cannot back his statements he shouldnt make them.

robjones, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  3. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    you are trying to divert here, we know that both Qur'an and bible say, do not lie, and we know that there are Christians, and Muslims who lie, that does not mean Christians do not believe in bible, or Muslims do not believe in Qur'an, even those of them who actually lie,

debunked, as a devoted Christian, or more accurate as a fanatical Christian, who been showing loads and loads of hatred against Muslims here, by calling Mohammad pbuh names, and by quoting verses from Qur'an, and interpret them as he wishes and not as their true meaning, with refusing any other to say else no matter how many proofs they show him, he said that I lied, I asked him to mark these lies I made, he did not answer,

instead you answered, and you been shown that it was not a lie, even debunked himself confirmed by trying to say "it is a spirit not a man" for one verse that had the word "spirit" which means he as the fanatical Christian he is (do not forget that I used the word fanatical Christians) follows bible letter by letter, the proof in "spirit not man"

he been shown the other 3 verses that does not have his excuse "spirit" and he did not answer yet, so the question is what about these 3 other verses debunked, do you believe in them or not?

imad, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  4. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry but F' Imad, it's not about him.

How can someone believe in a book full of hatred like that? when it's calling me the Antichrist? lol

Do you (whoever that may be in this particular thread/Christians)

Believe I am the Anti Christ? Yes/No?

If not...

why do Christians believe only parts of there book if it's all gods word?

How do they know whether they are believing the right parts,if some are wrong?

Isn't the book hateful?

Toopac, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  5. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you have issues with the bible, take it up with someone that cares. I dont give a rats rear. Not my job.

Now, kindly quit trying to change the subject. Imad doesnt need to make accusations he cannot back up, and if he cant back it up he should be removed for posting an unfounded personal attack on a member. He might want to start finding something material to back his statement, cause there's always the chance someone could enforce the rule. It does happen you know.

6. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am accusing debunked and all fanatical Christians like him, of considering all non-Christians as Antichrist, and I backed it up with the verses I posted from bible, which been confirmed by debunked,

You are accusing debunked of not following the bible, you need to back it up.

debunked need to answer the question of does he believe in these verses or not?

imad, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  7. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad to see a fellow Atheist that's why I said:

Do you (whoever that may be in this particular thread/Christians)

Changing the subject? are you for real?

I'm not interested in any argument you have with Imad in this thread, my points are simple:

1) I find it offensive to be called by an old book an Antichrist.

2) People discussing religion should hold a general standard of scrutiny for all religions and old books (If you do great)

Toopac, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  8. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There have been no statements by Debunked to the effect that all non-christians are the antichrist... you drug some BS out and put words in his mouth. If Christians really did believe such things then we'd have habits like the thuggish behavior evidenced by Muslims, where non-believers have massive social restrictions like road signs allowing only believers. We'd enforce biblical statutes about women's atire, we'd chop off hands of those that broke certain laws, or we'd hang gays.

Newsflash. Those things are not practiced in our society. They are in nations under hardcore Muslim control. You toss out tidbits you find in a book written centuries ago to try and take the heat off the real live vulgar barbarity practiced in the name on Islam. You guys are rapidly wearing out your welcome in decent countries with such backward ideas.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[And please... if you're gonna bring up past atrocities of christians, try and get a little more current than this horse hockey about the crusades or the inquisition. Unlike you guys, we dont live hundreds of years ago... that's why you cant boycott US goods, we're cutting edge, not mired in the past. Go talk on a Jordanian webmaster forum if I'm wrong.]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  9. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    So basically Christians don't follow their book like Muslims do? (that's good to know) but why is there hate in the holy book in the first place?

Why have Christians moved away from the bibles teaching? unlike Muslims who stay true to God? (so to speak)

I did notice you said above (and I highlighted it) "We'd" when talking about Christians, are you a Christian?

If you are indeed a Christian then what did you mean earlier, when I asked generally; if Christians agree with the verse which states Atheists are the antichrist) and then you said:

Were you saying you don't care about the bible? or don't care about when hate spills from your book?

Toopac, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  10. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what islaam is all about, masacre and behead those who disagree with islam and the "prophFit"..... they don't even realize who primitive and barbaric that way of thinking is.

Truth777, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  11. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm saying I brought the topic back to the stated topic... the fact that Muslims are wearing out their welcome in decent countries with their backward BS.

Now how bout toddling off and starting your own thread to whine that the bible doesnt show you the respect you so dearly think you deserve, cause as I already said, I really dont care.

12. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Touched a nerve:D and goes to prove I'm a great detective;) See my earlier post:D

LOL

Toopac, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  13. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're mistaking the difference between a nerve and boredom? LOL. Grow up and try and stay on the page with the big kids.

14. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    How about you getting out of the woods and reply to this post:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1564066&page=3

Do you acknowladge the masacre of the 600 POW from the Quraiza tribe?

Yes or No?

Let me see if you are a true man or a chicken.... running away from tough questions.

Truth777, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  15. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    THINLY VEILED: "I'm a backwards texas hillbilly redneck and I've been found out about my double standards on the issue and general hatred for Muslims."

ThraXed, Nov 17, 2009 IP
    gworld likes this.
  16. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, you have a vivid imagination if you think you have a clue what I do or don't believe, aside from believing that imposing ANY religion as the law of the land is a stupid idea.
    Theocracies are a failed idea.

17. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you notice that too? oh my! That's probably why he never answered any of my questions...

Obviously he was bored, but not too bored to hold Islam to an higher standard as he would Christianity:p

I'd rather be a antichrist than a bible thumper:D

Toopac, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  18. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    lets get back to the topic please, you accused debunked of not believing in bible, or at least part of it, please back this up.

imad, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  19. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I see the trolls are in full voice tonite. :) No, I didnt accuse debunked of a thing Imad... you did. It was OT when you said it, and you never did back it. Just like you said you wanted to boycott US based goods and services until I pointed out you'd have to exit this forum to do it because there isnt a replacement in your neck of the woods. Maybe you guys need to quit using your time enforcing old books and read a few on technology.

Shall we discuss the real topic of discussion, the fact that even the peace loving Swiss are tired of the antics... or shall we discuss my personal views on theology. I have an entire thread on the topic, but it is outside P&R. Surely a guy who makes 99 of every hundred posts in here doesnt want to leave the safety of his little troll-world, but hey Imad... maybe you could use a change of venue.

20. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Hey ThraXed, could you be more of a hypocrite?

browntwn, Nov 17, 2009 IP