1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Switzerland will Vote to Ban Mosque Minarets

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by new, Nov 7, 2009.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    So many of your posts start with "LOL":

LOL. Good boy Imad. the topic is indeed what's...
    LOL people would make up any party just to sit in...
    LOL. I'm with stox. Everything written in...
    LOL Imad, video is 6th century. Today we have...
    LOL 99.9% of the world's scientists disagree...
    LOL The quality of the BBC reports on the...
    LOL According to Irani state-law, a woman who...
    LOL... I see....u're talking about almost 30...
    LOL. I admire you for not giving up on him. ...
    LOL You are the best imad. I bet you don't even...
    LOL. I went to read in Wikipedia...
    LOL :D Please remind me what is my motivation,...
    LOL :) Wrong. This is not philosophy but a very...
    LOL. The best of Imad again. And the funniest...
    LOL. I liked that one a lot :) How about: ...
    LOL! Thanks to all positive reps I got after my...

all the above posts are by you, and there are many more, all of them start with "LOL" then some contents which are mostly wikipedia links, and ridiculing other, or other's opinions, or BBC, or even a wikipedia article if it has something that goes against your bigotry,

I recommend you to read this article, it may help you to overcome your fear:

Ridicule – An Expression of Fear

despite you been shown many times that wikipedia co-founder himself mentioned that wikipedia is not a reliable source, you intensively link to wikipedia,

but anyway, I checked some of the links you posted, they speak about rough spots in the world, like Pakistan, Iraq, one of them even says:

but of course they do not speak anything about before 2003 or before "Operation Iraqi Freedom" or anything before "Operation Enduring Freedom/ Afghanistan" when there was a Christian vice-president in the 97% Muslim country.

You will find many articles about the miserable conditions Christians are facing in Iraq, but you of course will find it hard to find any info about the miserable conditions all Iraqi minorities are facing there and all Iraqis in general,

you will also hardly find anything that says were do these Christians, and other Iraqi's go for shelter?

Iraq Christian Assyrians flee to Syria
    Iraqi Christians flee to Jordan

if they are escaping Muslims, they would not go to other Muslims, it is obvious they are fleeing the absence of order, afraid of the tensions, and that they will be persecuted after US and its army planted many of Christian missionaries there,

Christian Missionaries Battle For Hearts and Minds in Iraq

if you try to act as a crusade in a Muslim country, of course this will create tensions between Muslims and Christians in that country, and in a lesser degree in other countries where there is a Muslim majority,

but how things are in a stable country with a Muslim majority and Christian minority? you will find the answer above, in the countries where the Iraqi Christians decide to go.

do not forget also what I already mentioned about the Media, I wonder why you did not add this article by Jerusalem post to your group of links above:

Gaza's Christians fear for their lives

as an example of the magnifying lens?

a person when first read such article, will immediately develop an image about Christians being persecuted by Muslims in Gaza, but fortunately, there are some smart people unlike you, or robjones, who do not trust such biased media, and would want to investigate things, they will find then:

Rumours or reality? Palestinian Christians in Gaza

[​IMG]
    Palestinian Christians celebrating Easter. © AFP

imad, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  2. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that the Gaza Christians are the most obvious demonstration of your problem Imad.
    The Jerusalem Post is a "credible source". It is a serious newspaper.
    Menassat.com isn't. I never heard of it. For the article you linked to , there wasn't even a journalist from their behalf in Gaza.... The Fadi Bandali guy on telephone is their "source".....

But lets look further at reality, if you don't mind:
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasite/spages/954676.html
    the manager of the only christian library in Gaza murdered by a muslim who yelled "allahu ackbar". The women in the picture are his family.
    The article was made by a Swedish reporter living in Gaza and translated into Hebrew by Haaretz.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gazas-christian-bookseller-killed-396283.html

http://www.haaretz.com/hasite/spages/954675.html
    14 Hamas militants break into a Christian school and demand to remove the crosses from outside the school.
    After this is done, they burn the Christian bible in front of the children.

YMCA (christian center) in Gaza blown off by Hamas.
    http://www.churchtimes.co.uk/content.asp?id=51829
    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1203019388404&pagename=JPArticle/ShowFull

And there are just 3000 Christians in Gaza! Want more articles?
    The Hamas militants are DESTROYING the Christians on Gaza.

Moderate muslims suffer in Gaza by the hands of Hamas. But the Christians? can't be :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_OGhj43GAE&feature=fvw

Once you really want to believe in something, even bullshit.wordpress.com is enough for you to be convinced.
    Once you don't want to believe in something, haaretz.com + jpost.com + bbc.com + derspiegel.com won't convince you.
    That's your tragedy.
    Imad: ألف ليلة وليلة . You live in a fairytale.
    To me, you are a symbol that makes it clear why the Arab world is such a joke. Full with people who do not have the brains to tell truth from fiction.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
    ChaosTrivia, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  3. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Fantastic reasoning you have given there i am totally convinced it is not credible now, thanks for that.

ThraXed, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  4. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    So, Imad, all these different cases I posted, (on a small population of just 3,000 people!) or a phone call from Fadi Bandali.
    Where is the truth? What is your take?
    Can you admit the truth for once in your life? or you prefer to disappear?

you can also call menassat.com and tell them that the Christians in Gaza are doing great!
    actually, I tell you a secret but don't tell anybody: the Hamas is a pro-Christian movement, under disguise of fundamental Islamic terrorist organization, to make people hate the muslims. Its all a zionist scam. Like 9/11. Call them and tell them......

ChaosTrivia, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  5. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I am very glad that you no longer starting your posts with "LOL" it is a significant improvement that should be encouraged, to raise the level of discussions in which you participate a bit, and it means that you are able to comprehend, but sadly, in a wrong way, because, dropping the "LOL" alone does not mean that your posts became of a value, but still there is a hope,

you still need to read carefully what been posted before, and not rush to post, and take the discussion to the useless argument level, and read from silence, that you "won", maybe this will give you some satisfactory feeling, but it does not necessary mean that I m silent, or did not reply, because I agree with what you presented,

you collected some links, 2 of them where in Hebrew, and I had to depend on your translation, but this did not add anything to the discussion, and it does not mean that Christians are persecuted in Gaza, and it also does not mean, that Hamas and Christians there do not have good relations,

it also remained of the frame of quoting biased media, without quoting the original sources that are part of these claims, which are in this case the Christians of Gaza,

the article I posted went directly to them, while the articles you posted are talking a bout them, which is more reliable in that case? if you felt that the article I posted was not enough, you can ask for more, I m not interested in a news article that was made to pollute the good relations between Muslims and Christians, both, Christians Palestinians, and Muslim Palestinians, are maintaining good relations since old history, and both are playing a big role and share responsibilities in cleansing their land from occupation,

examples are many:

George Habash, the founder of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, is a Palestinian Chrsitian,

Archbishop Theodosius Atallah Hanna, the highest ranking native Palestinian Christian clergyman in Jerusalem, who said:

and who:

these are two examples, of many, let me know if you need more, they are enough to cut the road on you, and the so-called Israel in polluting the relations between Palestinians Muslims and Palestinian Christians,

but the main topic here is the Christians of Gaza, what do they say (not what Israeli media say):

for them, it looks like Hamas is not as you try to portray it.

another Christian in Gaza:

and regarding the bookstore incident you are speaking about:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
    imad, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  6. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    and, I believe you find this to be perfectly OK? burn all the missionaries?

ChaosTrivia, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  7. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    It will depend on what methods these missionaries followed to call others to follow their faith, if it was non-harmful ways, and open for discussion, and debate, then there is nothing wrong at all, in fact, Muslims are always calling for such meetings, and encourage all, whether Muslims or non-Muslims to attend it,

if these ways been harmful, then they should be punished, but not burn, the punishment will depend on the guilt they done to people, if they killed, and burned people alive, like the mid age missionaries did, then they should be killed, if they tortured people to force them, then they should be put in prison,

if they been deceiving, as some Christians schools used to do here to small children, by hiding gifts of candy or toys in the desks of Christians kids only and say these are from Jesus, while Muslim kids get nothing, lol, then they should be punished, in not allowing them again to teach kids, or practice educating in general, and possibly spend some time in jail, and so on .. it will depend on the action, just needs some little common sense,

in Iraq now for example US army bomb civilians, and their houses, then US missionaries, run to give cartoons full of food, and some blankets, and of course, a copy of the bible in Arabic, those too should be punished, and not allowed to practice such activities, because if they do care really about Iraqi people, they would not call their government to bomb them, so they can later play the role of the helper, and claim that their brethren did nothing to help them,

anyway, back to the topic, this incident you mentioned about burning a bookstore, which you twisted later to become "burn all missionaries", does not say what was the nature of this missionary work that was taking place, but still I m against it completely because law should not be left to individuals, or some party, to implement, it should be reported to the ruling power there, and they should act in the way they see appropriate,

but this incident been used by biased media and later by you, to send a poisoned message of "Hamas is persecuting Christians", we need to be accurate here, but I can understand why is the lack of accuracy in the links you quoted and in the posts you made, to bad repute the Muslims, and to continue in misleading the unaware public of what is really going on there.

This is why I again, recommend everybody to not take anybody's word for granted, not me, not chaos, not biased media, but try to do a research and have multiple sources of news and info from different sides.

imad, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  8. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think this post really covers the thinking of Imad.

Especially seeing the horrible evil that those Christian Missionaries are doing, such horror!

If those of you who stand on the fence not sure about what islam teaches, how they brain-wash and distort where evil=good and good=evil, these kinds of posts should help you get past your hang ups.

debunked, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    nope, you went far, my thinking is not too complicated to understand, I believe, that if what you are calling for is good, then you won't feel the need to use sneaky or hidden ways to do it,

in the contrary, your post, covered the way you are thinking, and the way all fanatical Christians thinking, as none of them has a different idea than all non-Christians are Antichrist whom it is ok to launch wars against them, imagine if these were Muslim missionaries, then according to bible that you follow, you should KILL, SLAY, STONE:

up to you if you think deceiving kids in that way is a good work, and punishing those who do it is an evil good

it is up to you too if you think that using the need in people to send them a hidden message, and not really to help them, is a good work, and helping people for the sake of helping people is an evil work.

imad, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  10. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    LOL
    yup... even more, the post I quoted, which stated:
    from which it is crystal clear that imad finds killing of missionaries ok.
    "if they have been harmful" LOL
    3,000 Christian Palestinians are burning by the hands of their "brothers", the fundamental Islamic terrorists, and Imad accuses them of "missionaries"....

It doesn't matter what the bible says, it matter what the people do. Muslims kill missionaries in muslim areas, Christians don't kill muslim converters in Christian areas. This is the simple, exact truth, that only Imad can fail to see.

And Imagine that he attended a Christian school, then try to get into the heads of the Hamas terrorists, who didn't....

The west is full with THOUSANDS of Muslim missionaries. Aren't the muslim so proud of every one who converts?
    tons of missionaries.
    http://www.thedeenshow.com/ one of the biggest muslim missions in the UK.

they don't get burned, don't they.

These Arabs are unbelievable.

ChaosTrivia, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  11. debunked

Best Answers:
    And as usual he spends his time writing posts trying to make others out to be saying things they didn't.

He has a life full of lies, deceit and hate and because of that thinks that everyone else is like him.

12. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I knew you would get back to use these posts that starts with "LOL" and has no value because, you have nothing better, I do not blame you, what else would you have than twisting and ridiculing when you are out of logic?

I recommend you to reread my post, specially that part that says I m completely against that incident, so you do not make so open and crystal clear twists.

try in your next post to add something new and of a value, instead of trying to twist my words and make false conclusions.

imad, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry to interpret you while flirting with Chaos, can you mark these lies which you believe I said?

imad, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  14. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, thanks for the softball question. One obvious lie in your post was the following strawman argument:

You've attributed an argument to him that he never makes anywhere... attributing to him the argument that all non-Christians are the antichrist and should have wars launched against them, etc.

Please provide a link to where he makes such a claim, or quit making absurd accusations. Pure and simple, he's right, you lied.

robjones, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    did you read your bible today robjones? don't worry, I won't tell the pope ;)

"He that is not with me is against me." Luke 12:30

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." 1 John 4:3

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 2 John 1:7

OK, next lie?

imad, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  16. debunked

Best Answers:
    So, now you have proven you don't know the difference between man and spirit.

Oh, did you know that Rob doesn't claim to be a Christian, yes I know he is an American, but like I keep repeating, not all Americans are Christian. I suppose you won't ever learn.

17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    AHhh!!

so my question to robjones should been: have you ever read the bible robjones? don't worry, I won't tell your atheist friends that you did ;)

even though this explanation about spirit and man you made was silly, but OK, forget this one which included the word "spirit" which you tried to use as an escape:

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." 1 John 4:3

forget the above one, what about the other ones?

"He that is not with me is against me." Luke 12:30

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 2 John 1:7

imad, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  18. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel ill after reading that, Really I do, I feel faint n' everything:(

Jesus Christ! Why is some antiquated book called me the Antichrist for heavens sake?:rolleyes:

Toopac, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  19. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Imad - In order for your statement to be anything but a strawman argument you dont have to prove some Christians believe that horse-shit, but specifically that Debunked has expressed that opinion.
    Your "proof" above only works if Debunked wrote the Bible. I'm almost certain he's too young to be the author.

So... AGAIN... can you share where he said all non-christians are the antichrist and deserve to have war waged against them? You dont get to make accusations without answering for them.

Back your statement or just admit you made it up. We can wait. :)

Just like we waited for you to back your silly suggestion about boycotting US goods and services... which your posts show you still arent doing.
    Guess you're just all talk, but never can back it when called on the BS you toss out.

robjones, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  20. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not think that debunked is a Christian who follows Qur'an, do you?

why not ask him? do you believe in these verses in bible debunked or not?

about the boycott, will be better if you put a link to that thread, so readers whom you are trying to deceive here, can read the discussion, and not force on them this conclusion you made in one sentence here,

the boycott was for any US product or service that person can find an alternative for, not as you said here, US goods and services, you see the difference, I bet you do, that's why you dropped half of it here.

you asked me to boycott DP in a hope to silence me, I did not find any alternative to reply war mongers, cos they usually exist on US forums, so by replying them, I m limiting their ability to spread lies and propaganda to monger wars, which at the end have the same effect as boycotting US products and services that will limit the funds that is used to launch wars for no reason, to try to open the topic in another thread after twisting it, and to try to summarize the whole discussion that took place there, in one sentence that reflects your wishful thinking and not the real, is a method that been used a lot by Chaos, and it proved its failure.

imad, Nov 17, 2009 IP