1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    Alex has more than 500 articles only on Eza. I doubt he doesn't make any money from them. But he is wrong to say that the OP has just 24 articles.

redrossero, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  2. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not trying to tear down what Pete is doing, I think what he is doing is marvelllous but with 24 articles?? To make 8k or whatever by the end of the year is abit of a stretch!! I have afew hundred articles out there now and most are made by software I use everyday that automates it. I wont tell the name of it as I will be accused of trying to promote here on the forums.

Anyways thanks for the compliments Rob, AB is a good source of making quick cash but and depending on how well you optimize your articles you can rank high for difficult keywords. I have afew articles from AB that rank in the top 10# for high traffic keywords and all I do is bookmark them and make sure I have the keyword(s) in the title and in the body (no more than 5), I also found that if have an article of 500+ words then google seems to love that as well.

There are some articles I've made from article alley, AB, EZA that have no links pointing to them but I've optimised them by placing the keywords in them. I try not to keyword stuff (there's a fine line there).

Google is a funny beast!

I reckon Pete follows the same format too, and I seen alexs articles which I believe he makes alot of money from. As Rob mentioned we are not here just to jack this thread, but being experienced article and BUM marketers we know what works and what is Bull%^*! I just think thought the numbers didn't add up thats all but hey all the best to him!!

Patchkaa, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  3. rowlzey

rowlzey Peon

Best Answers:
    Question
    When would you use an Article Directory over your own site?
    I have always built authority sites, with all my articles getting published on my own sites. But I am starting a new site at the moment, but I have several keywords that are very low competition, so my first thought was not to publish articles targeting these keywords on a articlebase but rather to publish on my own site and create a few backlinks pointing to it, therefor I will have complete control of each visitor. Correct me if I am wrong, I was going to use article directory for more competitive keywords, where my competitors Page Rank maybe 3+, which is exceeding my pagerank of 0 so I would use an article directory of page rank 5+ to compete with them on that particular keyword. What are your thoughts?

rowlzey, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  4. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a quick note!

I just finished viewing the "max power" account and took a quick look at his articles, I found that most barely had 100 views, I'm pretty sure that if hes wanting to make 60k by the end of the year it won't be from this account, he would be lucky to make $100 - $200 the way this is going? Maybe hes adding some EZA articles into the mix but from what I see the NUMBERS dont add up. If you think I'm a hater then go there yourself and have a look at the account - maxpower!!

He hasn't given an update yet and how this challenge is going but if hes planning on giving it away I certainly wouldn't want it lol!

5. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it would be good to use an article directory when trying to target difficult keywords with high competition, I always employ that strategy, with long tail keywords I sometimes use my own site and have articles pointing to that for link juice.

There are so many ways you can do it. When I'm not busy I submit multiple articles to various article directories and point them to a sub page within my own site. Google likes deep linking and if it finds links pointing to pages within your site it tells google that your site is an authority on that particular topic or keyword.

It really depends how you want to approach it!!

If I want to start making sales quickly I use blogger, squidoo or wiki pages as they are recognized authority sites in google and get good rankings if optimized properly.

So yeah, I would start with AB point them to your site you own or even better point it to a subpage within your site with the subpage being optimized for that keyword you are targetting!!
    \

6. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Can I see a screen shot of your earnings since you are calling people out all the time??

7. factchecker

factchecker Peon

Best Answers:
    Oooh Yeah! I definitely have to agree with this.

@dlm where are your stats?

factchecker, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  8. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hell yeah!! All this guy or girl (if that's who dlm is in the photo) is bitch and moan and has something nasty to say, then why don't dlm show some earnings I'll call you out dude!!

9. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:

I'll post a CB screenshot (about 35% of my overall income) in a couple hours.

You realize how silly this is getting, right?

dlm, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  10. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where's Pete Where's Pete

Too many people arguing about stats and who makes more blah blah blah, make your own thread for that.

Losing Interest now

mcdwgbiz, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  11. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

I have just let this thread alone recently there is too many people trying to take away the true meaning of this thread. I have started posting more on the blog because this is seriously getting ridiculous. This thread was supposed to be informative and full of information but there has been a very intentional undertone on this thread.

I am fully aware that there is only 24 articles on that account and I am also fully aware of the impications that this will not achieve what I need it to achieve. I am taking action on this at the moment and you will be updated when I have a further update.

I think it could be a good idea just to post updates as I go along, if I have nothing to report I do not see the need to get involved with all the dribble that has been going on in the last couple of pages in this thread. I am not blaming anyone for this I just don't see the need to get involved. I have showed what I have been asked to show and I said that was all I was saying on the matter and I am sticking to that.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  12. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

dlm, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  13. DigitalPlease

DigitalPlease Peon

Best Answers:
    Thx high counters. I think it's fairly obvious what he is doing. But then I am knew to this.:)

DigitalPlease, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  14. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Cool dlm whoever's stats those are they look pretty good..

Have you calculated the actual profit?

Al./

evelinawilliams007, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  15. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I just did the maths, dlm would be earning 60 odd bucks a day with CB!! I hope the people noticed those stats on CB were based over nearly 3 weeks!!

Patchkaa, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  16. pangolin123

pangolin123 Peon

Best Answers:
    eh guys, you guys are totally diminishing the value of this thread. enough of all this nonsense and get back to the journal

pangolin123, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  17. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Heres a quick shot of this weeks earnings so far from an account I got with CB, I just started one with Plimus, will show the stats there!

[​IMG]

I've been doing some work on other products and as you can see they seem to coming along well and have increased sales quiet abit. I'm currently working on the other campaigns so hopefully it will bump up the profits more, I had a record day on monday or sunday if you come from the states!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
    Patchkaa, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  18. petehols

Best Answers:
    Right guys seriously enough is enough. Who really cares if you guys are making all that money or not I couldn't really care less. Over the last couple of pages you have just hijacked a perfectly good thread. I dunno maybe you guys need an ego boost or whatever I dunno but please leave it be.

You have expressed your opinion and that is great. That is what forums are about. There is no need to burn an entire thread with this childishness because that is just what it is. If you don't believe this thread or don want to join in with any useful posts then just don't read it. END OF

Hopefully you are respectful enough to listen for a change. Doubt it however.

Pete

petehols, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  19. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete, the free booklets that you give away after capturing e-mail address..... where do you get the freebies from? I cannot find a single decent PLR products page anywhere.

Michelle., Nov 13, 2009 IP
  20. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi michelle

some come from the vendors and others I get off plr sites. Or you can use plr articles to get a gveaway

Pete

petehols, Nov 13, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.