1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please answer to this question related to SERP

Discussion in 'Google' started by moonheart85, Nov 3, 2009.

Hi I am blogging on work at home niche. When I search on google for keyword "work at home", I get lots of website that is no valuable information on work at home, most of scam sites. Most of websites also do not have blog and their PR also between 1 to 3. Just they advertise on work at home with a few page. I think all are page also not updating for long time.

My question is how they get top rank on google, after all blogs update frequently, but no blog on top ten for that keyword?

Please give me detail information on it. Thank you.

moonheart85, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  2. rootbinbash

rootbinbash Peon

Best Answers:
    Build backlinks dude

rootbinbash, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  3. moonheart85

moonheart85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey dear please give me one detail information on it. Please.

4. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They could be promoting very hard or using blackhat methods.

pipes, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  5. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The top 3 sites appearing for work at home where I am (different data centres will vary) have got 12,086 backlinks, 15,865 backlinks and 9,723 backlinks, and a quick whiz on backlink watch showed a fair amount with work at home in the anchor text. The top site has work at home in the domain name, so has an inbuilt advantage to get that as the anchor text.

magda, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  6. Mr. Gill

Mr. Gill Active Member

Best Answers:
    The sites are on top because they must have good no. of backlinks. Check your competitors backlink profile and see if you can get backlinks for your website from the same sources.

Mr. Gill, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  7. nitin2710

nitin2710 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right. Most of the websites are scam. They paid for the better rank means they purchase links from other websites. Some are doing black hat seo. Forget it. Think about white hat. Increase the relevant backlinks and wait for the results. These websites will never be in top. Google says "Write for the users not for the search engine". The condition will apply one day and these websites will out from the SERP.:)

nitin2710, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  8. moonheart85

moonheart85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you nitin for supporting on my post. Yes all are scam site. Even if you search "data entry", you will get more scam site. So I want to beat those scam website and want to come top for that popular keyword. I am working hard hoping that I can bring my blog top ten for that keyword.

9. moonheart85

moonheart85 Peon

Best Answers:
    So here I have one question that people say search engine like fresh data, but I do not think that those website put new information on their website and they have also not blog associated with their website. So you mean to say just only getting lots of backlink with anchor text they come top ten?

Well I have gain almost 9000 backlink on my blog, hoping for come top ten for that keyword.

10. dirtdog1960theone

dirtdog1960theone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ten buzillion script kiddies are spamming that keyword combo plus all the link buyers are hitting it.

Try something else.

dirtdog1960theone, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  11. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Your blogs name internetjobscams do you understand what the word scam means?

Let me point something out, your blog is based around Work At Home, Affiliate Programs, Make Money Online Database, but you're using a free blogging service, not very convincing for your visitors is it?

How can they look to you to make money when you dont own your own domain, dont pay for hosting and dont know how to get your own website to rank?

internetjobscams says this to me "avoid this site" its about shady con merchant kind of things.

Also google hates these types of blogs, they keep banning adsense accounts on those types of blogs.

People are not stupid, they know that these money making blogs are not making anyone money, they sometimes make a handful of crafty blog owners a few quid because they build of a following.

Get your own domain, get your own hosting and understand that the majority of people know whats really going on.

pipes, Nov 3, 2009 IP
    wwe_fan9417 likes this.
  12. wallsinn

wallsinn Peon

Best Answers:
    try to build back links

wallsinn, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  13. kalios

kalios Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is the SEO game. The first positions are taken not from the best site, but from the best promoted. Content is one of the most important foundations of each SEO effort, but finally link building has the most dominant role. Build quality and related links and you will see a huge difference.

kalios, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  14. moonheart

moonheart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your point are right. Actually when I was new on blogging I did not know about all things like what keyword I will use on url and like other SEO things.

Well if I use custom domain on my blogspot blog, is it effect on my PR and SERP?

moonheart, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  15. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to work harder and get more quality backlink for your site, and how to use your keywords very well. Unique content is also one of the things you need to work on.

Lovely, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  16. moonheart

moonheart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for reply to my thread.

moonheart, Nov 3, 2009 IP