1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make five thousands myspace friends quickly!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ibshita, Oct 13, 2009.

1. gnk_corp

gnk_corp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Couldn't have said it better. I have two fairly decent size accounts that connect with fitness enthusiasts and people who are overweight and out of shape. I send out 400 requests a day on both accounts, and while doing so, I make an attempt to communicate with those that initiate contact with my profile whether through comments or through private messaging. The true nature of building my accounts is to help launch a new fitness related social network coming soon, and the best thing about it is that the people on my accounts know my true motive because I'm honest and up front about it. All I can say is communication and building trust is key to building a successful myspace account. If you treat your account like trash, it's going to be trash. If you treat everyone as a potential client, the higher your success will be. Other variables come into the mix too, depending on your motive.

gnk_corp, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  2. joelchrist

joelchrist Banned

Best Answers:
    I really dono why you guy wants to have this much of friends. You need to make your profile more interactive to get more friends on myspace.

joelchrist, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  3. MrBoss

MrBoss Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya you are right. But the main problem is how?
    You can see there are so many interesting profiles, but simply empty or having a very little amount of friends. That's why, this is the main question. A lot of people are running behind increasing the number of friends in facebook/myspace/twitter. Because, this is a great source of traffic.

MrBoss, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  4. jlanger

jlanger Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think, its best way, Because today number of peoplest decreasing who ready for add any hot page in friends...
    because today mostly peoples know, who behind this hot page...lolz

jlanger, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  5. MrBoss

MrBoss Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, and also in this way, you will be having only freinds and not the targeted visitors. The purpose of adding freinds to myspace is to get the visitors to your website.

MrBoss, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  6. vashie

vashie Peon

Best Answers:
    lulz, I'll take 100K over that any day. A response of .001% from my list off 100,000 friends would be as good as a 100% response for your 100 friends.

Targeted traffic matters, volume matters more -- specially when it's free!

vashie, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  7. MrBoss

MrBoss Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree, I think you are right.

MrBoss, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  8. pippiplaw

pippiplaw Peon

Best Answers:
    Well if any of the above don't work you can always pay people to be your friends

pippiplaw, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  9. jlanger

jlanger Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for agree.

jlanger, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  10. MrBoss

MrBoss Peon

Best Answers:
    Paying people to become friends is not a good idea. Because, if you are paying a person to become your friend, then it is just meaningless. What you will get from that person.

Getting traffic in natural way, is a really wonderful thing and is unbeatable.

MrBoss, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  11. dollar-guy

dollar-guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Paying People to be friends isnt a gud idea , Mate ..

Never

dollar-guy, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  12. GIF

GIF Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya, but still I see there are so many people who pay to the people to become friends, I think they are those people who want to sell their accounts by showing the large no. of friends added.

GIF, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  13. smlatham

smlatham Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a cool program. I was wondering if you could do something similar with forums. Could you make a mass contact adder and messenger for forums. Would you need to have multiple accounts and send out messages from different ips and proxies? Ive heard this is possible from a few people but need to know how to go about doing it. Any suggestions?

smlatham, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  14. GIF

GIF Peon

Best Answers:

Which program you are talking about. Yes! I know that there are some contact adder in the market, but I think that these type of programs will be costly. Have you experienced any one of them?

GIF, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  15. malomalo

malomalo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Mr. Boss ..I'll have to try that.

malomalo, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  16. malomalo

malomalo Peon

Best Answers:
    Regarding the original question, have you thought about a facebook fan page or group?

17. malomalo

malomalo Peon

Best Answers:
    Some people even use a regular facebook profile to drive people to their business or group. If you had a business named something like: Don's Auto ...maybe your profile name would be something like Don's Auto Supply. Then go to "find friends" regularly after joining all high schools in your area to invite those in the list. You might want to start with grad year of your most likely clients/customers.

The bad part about using a regular profile is there's a 5k friend limit on fb, you can only invit maybe 20 to 50 friends daily and facebook won't give an exact amount ..if you go over you get warned. Get warned too many times and you get banned. But, I have made close to 5k friends and about a third of them have joined a social network that I have directed them to by way of this fb profile. This has taken about six months though.

18. smlatham

smlatham Peon

Best Answers:
    smlatham, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  19. Frontier

Frontier Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen that work quite well :)

Frontier, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  20. leprakhauns

leprakhauns Peon

Best Answers:
    How quickly will your account be banned using this method? I use FBP and send requests to 200 people a day and haven't been banned in the four years I've had it, will your solution get me banned?

leprakhauns, Nov 1, 2009 IP