1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how freeweblayouts.net makes 100k$ per month ??!!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by crazy.works, Oct 31, 2009.

well, i wonder how freeweblayouts.net makes 100k$ per month in case of it is only 4 years old ??!! how come this happen ?? and what is special about it to get 100k$ per month ??? i really can't understand that !! can anybody explain that to me please !!!

crazy.works, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  2. kind_of_the_cash

kind_of_the_cash Active Member

Best Answers:
    How u know I don't think so

kind_of_the_cash, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  3. crazy.works

crazy.works Peon

Best Answers:
  4. Nonny

Nonny Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, first off, that's what Miles and Leonard claim, but there is no way to verify that information. And that claim has been around since at least the beginning of 2008 - they may not be making that much money today, almost 2 years later.

But I wouldn't be surprised if their profits really are high because they have a ton of traffic. They currently have an Alexa traffic rank in the US of about 5,000, and I bet that their ranking was much better 2 years ago. They have a perfect target - people on Myspace who are looking for free decoration for their profiles.

And one of the keys is that people who do visit their site are looking for free layouts. If they don't find what they need, there are lots of Adsense ads that are also offering free layouts, so they click on those links.

Nonny, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    It occurs to me that twitter is only 2-3 years old and from the press I read they make far more than 100k per month (Guess more like 1 mill plus and then some). Your comments just got to prove that you should never give up, never give, just keep on plugging away, if making money on the internet was easy then everyone would be doing it, don't ever be jealous of anyone on the internet thinking "why didn't I think of that", because one day maybe you will do, maybe it will be you sat on the beach with that pina colada, but until then never ever give up hoping (not dreaming), think of that dream when your boss is giving you s**t and you tell him just where to go. Keep a pen and paper by your bed, for when that next Twitter type idea hits you
    Think, reflect, action!
    Regards
    Dickie

adsenseplr, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  6. crazy.works

crazy.works Peon

Best Answers:
    lool, jealous ??, hahaha, what jealous man ? lool
    dude if you see the link above about the Adsense top earners, there were sites making more and more than 100$, but that isn't the point, the point is we don't try to envy anybody here, we are just discuss the strange non-regular things to understand the reason of its success!!!
    and as you saw on freeweblayouts.net, it shock anybody when you say it makes 100k$ monthly !!!

7. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    As you say strange is the word...
    You asked why the site in question makes a $100k per month, why not write to them and ask them? I am sure if you push them hard enough they will close the site down as you feel they are making too much money.
    You asked for an explanation - my post merely pointed out that if you come up with the next big idea (such as twitter) then you can easily make $100k per month in no time.
    I have one guy on my forum who makes $1000 a day + on adsense from a three page Golf site, guess you think that's mad as well.
    Are you going to slam every site that makes big dollars just because you don't agree with it?
    Dickie

adsenseplr, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  8. Nonny

Nonny Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What you are missing, I think, is that Twitter wasn't just started by a guy with an idea and a nice script. Twitter was founded by a group who were already working in a successful internet startup, and they are funded by venture capital - the latest round was $35 million. They aren't trying to scrape money together from 1 cent a click Adsense ads.

It's not just hard work that's needed, it's networking with the right people, and getting funding - many successful internet startups don't actually make any profit for years.

Nonny, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  9. craig105

craig105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The ads are perfect for that site I can see how they can make so much money. Plus they probably get a lot of younger people to there site which means they are more than likely to click the ads.

craig105, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  10. basketmen

basketmen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    basketmen, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  11. movidalatina

movidalatina Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    spewing BS...
    Where are you getting your facts? a Cereal Box? Twitter makes money how?
    just making stuff up as you go along...don't or you'll be called out on it!

movidalatina, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  12. I N D I A

I N D I A Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have some strong doubts on the page title..lolz :p

I N D I A, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  13. modpriest

modpriest Peon

Best Answers:
    actually why someone want to know is plentyofish earning more than everyone?

we earn our money, they earn their money, and it was not a competition! why people jealous? ask yourself, if you earn enough, why keep f**king other?

modpriest, Nov 2, 2009 IP