1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    Two Quick Questions, Pete:

1: Do you change the content (IE one paragraph or so) when you resubmit to other directories (other than the links in the resource box so that they point back to the original article)... or do you leave it the way it is. I heard mutterings of this but I'd like you to clarify if you could.

2: Do you point all links in your resource back to the original article, or do you send one towards your lander, as well? I didn't know if there was any advantage in terms of link juice of sending two links back to the original article as opposed to just the one.

rbf738, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  2. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @realbrands already have the blog check my sig.

@rbf738 I change the title of the article and the first paragraph when I submit to the other directories. Also with the links in the resource box I have 1 link pointing to my landing page and the other link back to the main article.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  3. DigitalPlease

DigitalPlease Peon

Best Answers:
    Petehols: What a nice sales page. I am wondering do you have good conversion rate on this? You do not have to answer this.

Is it your own product? How did you set up the personal discount? I am assuming it goes from your profit share.

DigitalPlease, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  4. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    So you change it per each time you submit to a new directory, or do you just change it once after you write the initial article then send that one article to every directory exactly the same?

Ha sorry to nitpick, but yeah thanks for the replies, Pete.

rbf738, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  5. petehols

Best Answers:
    @DigitalPlease I think it is a nice sales page as well. Yes it is my product and the special discount is an incentive for everyone. At the moment the product has just been launched there is only a few affiliates promoting it but not sending much traffic to it at the moment. I will update when I have full figures on the porduct launch post which is HERE You can get all the affiliate tools from there.

@rbf738 yes I only change it the once sometimes twice if i decide to submit it to buzzle. Remember however don't submit them all on the same day as you could get too many links too fast and that could be detrimental. Spread it out over a couple of days.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  6. realbrands

realbrands Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you getting as much money as you thought when you just started?

realbrands, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  7. DigitalPlease

DigitalPlease Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought you posted your contest here. Now I do not see it anymore.
    What happened?:)

DigitalPlease, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  8. petehols

Best Answers:
    @Realbrands I had a target of 60,000 in 9 months but I didn't know how realistic that was. I think I am going well and will have to see in the last 2 months whether or not it is realistic.

@ DigitalPlease I released a competition for the keyword research product which you can wither find on the Launch thread or you can find it on my blog in my sig. The competition for the websites will be released this friday which will give you the weekend to plan things out.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 27, 2009 IP
    ElitePrime likes this.
  9. momkat

momkat Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete:
    How are your current article marketing efforts going? You had said a few weeks ago that you would be posting more frequent updates. What are your numbers for October?

It would probably be a good idea for you to post screen shots of your accounts before the contest begins. I think that it has been a while - and while your contest sounds interesting - it is self-serving. You wouldn't want people to think that you attracted this large viewership only to bait them into selling your product(s). Knowing the most recent stats (with screen shots) will provide more confidence in you and your contest.

momkat, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  10. ElitePrime

ElitePrime Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow, its so nice how someone successful is willing to share and help the newbies. I being one of the millions who try to make a buck on the net and spend money but never get any returns. Yes, that's depressing. I guess it partly because I never stick to anything. I purchase hosting and outsource articles then when something isn't successful after a week, I lose the motivation and move on and on. Also it doesn't help that I procrastinate a lot. Lol I still have a 6 month hosting that is almost halfway through that I haven't even started using yet, except their site builder. Now I'm just trying to learn joomla and maybe get a site up before my hosting expires. My goal is to make $1000 in 3 months. Is that possible, I know CPA will probably be the most likely way since its useless with adsense. I have a blog that runs adsense and only made .17 after 2 months. I also have clickbank products on it but it isn't making any conversions clicks but no purchases.

ElitePrime, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  11. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Pete, thanks for sharing your tips.

I find writing and submitting to EZA laborious enough. Do you know of any good service, people who will submit to other directories and do the social bookmarking. This is something I don't want to do because it will seriously rot my brain even more than the articles already have done! :D

cheers

rolf, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  12. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There are some services out there that offer article writing/submitting to directories but if you're going to outsource everything then you might end up with out any profit.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  13. polytron

polytron Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Pete, your thread does inspire me to take great action. I started to write 10 article per days and submitted to AB. Here is question;

How do you choose a product to promote ? Do you choose a product based on keyword or the other way round ?

polytron, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  14. madlabs

madlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete or anybody: got any tips of how to do the hubpages without violating terms of use? One of my hubs just got denied for being "Overly Promotional - Solely or excessively promotes another site(s), especially when Hub links all point to one site."

I've got 2 anchor texts pointing to the landing page and a link module with 2 articlesbase articles in it. I've done this to all my recent hubs but this is the first time they've seemed to have a problem with it. Their terms of use say no more than 2 links to the same domain. So each hub has 2 of my landing page domain and 2 of the articlesbase domain.

Pete, do you have a clear cut way of doing your hubs so you don't have to worry about getting banned?

madlabs, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  15. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    Why more than one link to each page? You're splitting link juice that way, so unless you absolutely need 4 links I would just drop two (one of the landing page links and one of the articlesbase links).

Nanashi, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  16. petehols

Best Answers:
    @madlabs with my hubpages I have 1 link to articlesbase and 1 link to lander at the bottom of the article. Never had any problems that way. This is the way I submit to all directories. No other links throughout the articles.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  17. madlabs

madlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, thanks guys!

madlabs, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  18. madlabs

madlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, Pete. The article you link to, is it the original articlesbase article or a different articlesbase article?
    And for your other directories, do you link back to the original article or a different article?

madlabs, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  19. petehols

Best Answers:
    @madlabs I have tried both ways. There is no real difference it is just personal preference. I only use these links as link juice and do not expect traffic from them. If I get traffic then its a bonus but thats all.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  20. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    So, how many articles do you have out there on Articlebase?

redrossero, Oct 28, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.