1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are there really "Clickbank millionaires?"

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by howsyamama, Oct 28, 2009.

The title here is a little tongue-in-cheek. But as a relatively new internet marketer, I'm curious how many of you making good income from this do it with Clickbank products.

I guess the real questions are...
    What types of affiliate programs convert best? Info (like CB products), hard products, high-end, low-end?

and

Do people really achieve great success focusing their affiliate businesses on CB products?

Thanks in advanced for your help!
    Howsyamama

howsyamama, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  2. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many CB affiliates that make 6 figure income on regular basis.
    The reality is they don't share their secrets in any marketing guide.

markov, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  3. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup. I mean the people that create affiliate marketing products are pretty much saying the same thing over and over again. Sure, there's a few new techniques here and there, but there is so much more to affiliate marketing that is not talked about in products or guides.

ParthS, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  4. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    All types of products convert good :)
    Just do a nice review and get targeted traffic.

jacky8, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  5. mikeyman120

mikeyman120 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes! There are Clickbank Millionaires and there all on Andrew Fox's yacht living it up and I feel very silly bout that. :)

Mike

mikeyman120, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  6. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can find quite a lot of good guides out there that will tell you "how" to do it, although what most of them do make clear, is the amount of hard work you have to put in to achieve that.

When they show their big launches and how much money they made it takes weeks and months maybe years of hard work to build the contacts and lists that they mail out too.

Having said that if you get lucky as with anything you can do very well. :)

Chris

Chri5123, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  7. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes , For example : Clickbank owner is a millionaire

aladinhw, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  8. evilpuppy

evilpuppy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ewen Chia (clickbank vendor), Swerd (earth4energy), T W. Jackson (magic of making up), the owner of "Maverick Money Makers" are all millionaires :)

BEING A VENDOR IS THE SHIZ!!!

THE SECRET IS IN THE LIST!!!!

NO PAIN, NO GAIN!!!

Now go and work your arse off for 8 months, trial and error, learn from mistakes, then spend 5k to launch a product and if you're good in 1 year you'll be foockin' rich :) if not... mcdonald's 1$ / hour :)))

evilpuppy, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  9. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    There are people who make really good money, and as for guide / products to help you. They are all pretty much the same. They tell you the same old tools and tricks, and from time to time one or two new tricks will be added.

If you want to make money build a list.

Everyone does it so it must work :)

If you really want to be profitable create your own products, and let us affiliates do all the leg work for you.

snotb4ll, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  10. Monique3000

Monique3000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I went to a webinar held by one of the publishers. It was a PPC webinar and he showed us us actual accounts. When I saw how much money he pumps into his own products, I just had to throw in the towel (PPC-wise, at least) He also mentioned that other publishers are his biggest affiliates. Which is crazy. I do believe some people are making money and most of those are the product creators.

What's the moral here?

Monique3000, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  11. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yeah to be honest list building will dramatically increase your sales. You need to sell hard and I mean it because I have lost a small fortune until I realized that list building is the way to go to increase my sales.

Clickbank does work without building lists, that's not an issue but assuming you drive 10,000 visitors to your landing pages that don't have an opt-in installed you'll probably get 1% conversion rate which isn't bad ..

Try sending the same amount of visitors to a squeeze page and you'll see a 2% or even 5% conversion rate. And try to sell hard within your email, I've noticed that some of the top CB vendors do that and in reality that's what an affiliate/vendor has to do.. SELL HARD.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 29, 2009 IP