1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My clickbank product is not selling why?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by buysell514, Oct 27, 2009.

Hi dp members,

Just a smplie silly question. My clickbank is product is fairly new, and hasn't sold 1 item yet been on cb for 10 days now.

What can I do to sell more ? Do I purchase traffic? Do I post in forums?
    Please guys I need some help?

buysell514, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  2. gorz

gorz Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you getting hops to it and no sales or no hops at all. If you are getting plenty of hops but no sales I would look into your sales page otherwise I would do some new product launch posts. If you are going to pay for traffic look into Pay Per Click. Otherwise hit up some forums related to your niche and make posts.

gorz, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  3. buysell514

buysell514 Member

Best Answers:
    I have gotten some hops but no purchases. does ppc really work?

4. gorz

gorz Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC does really work but you need to be careful. You can lose money fast if you don't know what your doing. It all depends on the niche your in and how competitive your keywords are. If you can find some cheap keywords that are converting you can make it work. But it requires keyword level tracking and constant tweaking. You also want to make sure your sales pages converts before spending a ton of money on PPC. But if you have some money you can test the conversion rate of your sales page at least. Have you gotten 100 hops yet? If you don't have any sales by 100 hops I would consider looking into your sales page. That might be too soon but that's me.

gorz, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  5. buysell514

buysell514 Member

Best Answers:
    I have gotten more or less 30 so far. So you preseume I should wait a while?
    My niche is website flipping for profit , not many products on clickbank but the few are selling.

6. gorz

gorz Peon

Best Answers:
    I would post in related forums and blogs to try and build up your hops first. 30 is not enough to tell anything. If you have a little money to spend on PPC maybe send some targeted traffic to the site for a test just to see if it can convert.

gorz, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  7. buysell514

buysell514 Member

Best Answers:
    thank for your input I will be patient and wait on it
    How many post per day I should be doing? in forums and blogs

8. gorz

gorz Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have something relevant to say or if your posting in the right place like maybe a product launch section or help with website flipping section I don't think it really matters. But if you are blatantly spamming then I would only post once. :)

gorz, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  9. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    How many hops? And how was the traffic generated?

It works very well for people who are good at using it, but they're a very small minority out of all the people who "try" it. It has a learning-curve that's typically long, slow and expensive.

If your product has a good and affiliate-friendly sales page, affiliates will find you, though. There are huge numbers of pro-affiliates who look carefully at (the sales pages of) all new products, because none of us wants to "miss the boat" on a new product that might do well.

alexa_s, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  10. mikeyman120

mikeyman120 Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you do a product launch or did you just put your site in Clickbank? You have to work hard now to get affiliates. Just putting a site in clickbank isn't magic. You could get no sales for a year that way. You have to find affiliates and promote the site yourself anyway you can like PPC, article marketing, twitter, forums and many others.

Mike

mikeyman120, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  11. buysell514

buysell514 Member

Best Answers:
    I think I would need more help go get a great launch for my product.
    I put it up on clickbank thinking that affiliates would come to me.
    Now I see I have to bring my product to the affiliates.
    Can someone take a look at the pdoruct and tell me what I am doing wrong as far as sales page and aff page?
    siteflippingprofit (dot) com

12. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    He already answered your question.

30 hops isn't enough to know for sure if a product will convert - you need hundreds. Have you tried article marketing? It's a good way to get some free traffic to test out the conversion rate.

Your sales page looks pretty good. Personally, I would make the price a lot higher than $27. That almost seems too little for a system that helps you make money.

dlm, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  13. apples2

apples2 Peon

Best Answers:

Need proof of income or testimonials on sales page.

Newbies are going to be scared of the "build a website" pitch because most don't even know how to create a blog. So it would be a hard sell unless you add very specific information on the sales page about how you walked other newbies to money.

People that know how to build a site, but aren't making a lot of money flipping just want to know one thing:

Does it work?

That's why you need proof of income, video or screenshot, and some testimonials of others that have used it.

Best of luck. It's a nice design.

apples2, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  14. grooveman

grooveman Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it looks like you are just pushing a bunch of PLR stuff. Your product is already available here for $17. Did you create this product yourself?

Internet marketers might search for and find that your product is advertised somewhere else, for less..

grooveman, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  15. buysell514

buysell514 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input I will that I tweek My website a lil

16. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you were really serious about getting help here, you should have posted a link to your sales page so we take a look at it. Who knows, you may get some few affiliates here who are interested in trying the product if the sales page looks good.

Anyways, 30 hops are quite few to say anything. if I may ask, are you really promoting the product? 10 days and only 30 hops may say it all. You need to go out there and let the world know about your product!!!

Your product being accepted by clickbank is no guarantee that it will succeed. You have to work hard to make it see the light of the day!

waxman1000, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  17. buysell514

buysell514 Member

Best Answers:
    here is my sales page

siteflippingprofit (dot) com

18. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    I see - thanks.

I wish you good luck with it. In my experience, the problem with this kind of niche is that a proportion of the potential customers, being internet marketers themselves, may already be registered as Clickbank affiliates. This can make it pretty hard for affiliates to earn commissions on their sales of the product, because no existing affiliate, understandably, is going to buy a product using someone else's affiliateship when they can buy it using their own.

This, together with only $11.99 commission earnings per sale, may make it a very difficult product to attract affiliates for, I suspect. (I think it also wouldn't hurt to take the "affiliates" link off the sales page, as some potential affiliates regard that as a "potential leak"?).

I don't want to generalise too much, but those would be my own reasons for not becoming an affiliate for the product, anyway.

alexa_s, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  19. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    classic.. you bought a PLR for $17 and now want to resell for $47??

hmm.. unfortunately it sounds like you have been told the myth if you build it they will buy.

the secret to making sales with CB si affiliates, and your product is not quality unfortunately, therefore I think most sales / traffic will be self generated.

good luck with it though.

2-4-K, Oct 28, 2009 IP