1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to send millions / billions of emails in a day!!

Discussion in 'PHP' started by prashcom, Oct 26, 2007.

1. jik34

jik34 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    I would take tonybogs advice. And be prepared to change the ip on the server when you switch it off, then switch back on again, and refresh the script. This is in case you have only 1 server

You can use also something like wmware, and make allot of virtual servers...but it's more complicated...

-jik

jik34, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  2. techbabu

techbabu Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi..

Read this I hope it'll help you.

http://www.techbabu.com/2009/09/valid-bulk-email-solution-without-being-black-listed/
    Code (markup):

techbabu, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  3. almondj

almondj Peon

Best Answers:
    My thoughts on this

[MySQL Server W/ Message(s) & Emails]
    |
    [Initiation Server]
    //|\\
    12345​

What happens:
    All emails are stored in a DB. Upon visiting the initiation server, this is what happens. When you visit a page on the initiation server (cron job possibly.) The server then runs a PHP script that will do this:

The first server will run the first 1/5th of the emails.
    The second server will run the second 1/5th of the emails.

This will still take forever. My suggestion is to purchase at least five servers. Each email can be sent in probably .05 seconds depending on the connection. So for 200,000 emails on one server (1/5th of a million) it'd take close to three hours.

(It would take roughly 115 days to send 1,000,000,000 emails with 5 servers.)

almondj, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  4. prism4tx

prism4tx Peon

Best Answers:
    I would be interested in increasing traffic to my site addanything.com and healthandfinancial.com if anyone here can provide some assistance I would be more then willing to provide some kind of profit sharing... thanks guys and gals

prism4tx, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  5. prashcom

prashcom Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks dude,

I guess this will work i will give a try :) also i think using some dynamic ips / dedicated servers / dedicated - dynamic mail server i can resolve this issue..

Thanks to everyone.

prashcom, Apr 23, 2010 IP