1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submit to Yahoo Directory, 15 - Day Guarantee !

Discussion in 'Services' started by SEOPros, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimkarter

jimkarter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes. Because I don't reply to "red-rep" and "negative-itrade" threats.
    You submitted 2 sites first, there also I told you that I am not much satisfied with the title given but made the full payment. Then you submitted next 2 for me but this time the title has nothing to do with my site. So I thought its time to post it in public that I didn't get what I expected.

Also, I think there are many questions being asked in this thread to you which you are ignoring. why?

jimkarter, Aug 16, 2006 IP
    Seiya likes this.
  2. Dan

Dan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm sent for 2 sites

Dan, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  3. SEOPros

SEOPros Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok. It's up to you and it's up to me. I think your sites will be removed soon. Good luck!

SEOPros, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  4. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I had a website listed by seopros as well in the commercial section and still owe him $20. I had no problems dealing with him. The title was modified according to the category it was listed in (but thats fine with me). :)
    SEO pros sending u $20 + payment for 2 more websits today

max pain, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  5. jimkarter

jimkarter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok. No problem. Just refund my $120. Thank you. Waiting for the refund.

jimkarter, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  6. iqra_psh

iqra_psh Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent with details, and asked about category page.
    Thanks

iqra_psh, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  7. SEOPros

SEOPros Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure, I will refund when your site was removed. I think 15-20 days for remove. Please wait.

SEOPros, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  8. iqra_psh

iqra_psh Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey amit as reputable member
    i can only trust you, he dont have paypal and not accepting post payment, so is it possible if i sent you payment via paypal, and you give it to him 2checkout as i have only paypal.
    I offer him some free featured links at pr5 directory but with no answer :)

Thanks in advance amit, He guaranteed a category link where he will add my site, so please help me amit.

How's it SEOPros, if i pay amit, to his paypal, and he tell you that i paid him, and after my link added to the link you guranted amit will pay you as you looks like trusting him, and he is very reputable member, i will trust him too.
    What do you think ?

Thanks Both of You

iqra_psh, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  9. jnm007a

jnm007a Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    You are blaming SEOPros for something that is clearly out of his control. He should not of had threatened you; however, If you would have spent $299 to submit one of the 2 sites yourself, Yahoo still would have edited your title. Plus if you don't like your title, you can always submit a request to yahoo to try to get it changed. In all fairness, I think you might be mad at the wrong person.

I read yahoo directory's requirements and added my company name as the title. For $60, you can't complain. SEOPros is getting you into yahoo directory for a 4th of the price. He's giving you what Yahoo would give you at $299.

Lastly, I really don't care how he gets sites in. It's not my business. You can say that it's his trade secret. All I know is that there's no way I would have paid $299 for yahoo directory inclusion; however the discounted offer by SEOPros was what made it worth it.

jnm007a, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  10. teknoledge

teknoledge Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paid and waiting for placement :D

teknoledge, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  11. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dude!!! SEOPROS is not GOD!!! IF Yahoo is asking for $299 then they are asking for it...PERIOD!!! IF someone else is doing it for $60 then I am sure its "BAD" or "CHEATING" or somethig of that sort.....Like I said in my previous post on this thread ...there is something fishy about this and all those listings will definetely not last for long.

To start with I thought this person is very intelligent & is playing a game. I thought he is just submitting free listings and would get the money if the site gets listed, obviously he has nothing to lose....If your site is not listed then he returns your money.....But after seeing the amount of sites getting listed on this thread I am 100% sure there is something wrong here.

Indian, Aug 17, 2006 IP
    jimkarter, Imran and irka like this.
  12. flightnurse

flightnurse Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paid for one site submission on Aug 9th & waiting to hear back regarding any result still.

flightnurse, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  13. jnm007a

jnm007a Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    You do not have to use his service; however, each person makes up his own mind. It seems that you are more upset with not knowing how SEOPros is able to submit the sites; therefore, to you it must be a HUGE conspiracy. If my listing lasts for a year and then it is removed, you will not hear me complain because like I mentioned earlier, I would not have submitted to yahoo's directory if it were not for this deal. IT IS WHAT IT IS. EITHER USE IT OR DON'T. The choice is yours; however please stop antagonizing something you don't know or have proof of other than mere 100% speculation.

jnm007a, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  14. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its clear that the person here is not getting the sites listed using the "LEGAL" method. Sites using such a method to fool the system "might" have to face penalties in near future. For me its definetely a risk. If its the legal way, then there might be a chance that Yahoo! loves this guy and thats the reason they are listing sites coming from him at a heavy discount. :)

Indian, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  15. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you dont want to use his service, you are most welcome to ignore this thread. If he is getting the websites listed (by what ever means) and they stay (or get penalized) should not matter to you. As jnm007a has rightly pointed out, it seems you really envy SEOPROS and his way of getting sites listed (especially as you are not making those $60 :D )
    So I would recommend you wait and watch what happens to the websites listed by SEOPROS before posting any of your thoughts again.

max pain, Aug 18, 2006 IP
    jimkarter likes this.
  16. SEOPros

SEOPros Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks all for your replys. Don't hijack my thread. Anybody here interested my services, please PM me. Anybody here uses my services and your sites was removed, post here and complain. By the way, I submited over xx sites and almost was accepted, still live at this time. If you use my services but it has a any problem, please post here and if your sites was submited success, please post here. Ok?

SEOPros, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  17. ramprage

ramprage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looking for feedback - has anyone submiited and got their site listed please let me know I want to get a few if it works.

ramprage, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  18. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My site was listed but not where I thought it would be listed. I found that the placement is at a page no better than it already was listed automatically bu Yahoo when I first published the site.

SEOPros has offered to de-list my site (not sure how he can do this) and no payment required (this deal was through Post Pay - All thanks to JimKarter). He also offered me a discount price. I am going to decline the discount price and take on the de-listing option.

I have thought quite a bit about this and to go ahead does not sit right with me considering all the comments that this thread has offered so far.

Regards,

Col

Cheap SEO Services, Aug 18, 2006 IP
    jimkarter likes this.
  19. flightnurse

flightnurse Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A happy camper here :)
    I paid to get my site listed on Aug 9th, and today it's live on Yahoo and I'm very pleased with the wording & placement. Couldn't be happier!

flightnurse, Aug 18, 2006 IP
    SEOPros likes this.
  20. rodhewitt2

rodhewitt2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This guy has submitted my 2 sites to yahoo - :D High recommended

rodhewitt2, Aug 19, 2006 IP
Thread Status: