1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make $500 in 7 days. For Newbies Who Need Cash Quick...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by 10:33, Oct 22, 2009.

Okay,

So I noticed there are a lot of newbies on this forum, and a lot of them are looking for a quick buck, without investing a fortune, and without too much risk...

So, this thread will discuss a money making method that I know works, as I use it myself for some quick cash from time to time.

Now - I'd advise you to stop reading this now if you're not prepared to:

a) Put in some effort for a few days
    b) Invest at least $30

10:33, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  2. 10:33

10:33 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So this is the method.

Bare in mind that it is NOT a business model, and making it such would just create a J.O.B. ie. you may as well go back to full time employment.

It's just something that can make you a couple hundred bucks so you can re-invest into bigger projects (not for wasting on other ebooks).

The method is creating fresh, unaged sites to sell on Flippa.

Now, the old way of doing things would be to write like 10 - 15 unique articles and stick them in a content site, buy a domain name - job done.

Unfortunately, this doesn't really appeal to buyers anymore, as content outsourcing has become very cheap.

So you've got to lay your content out in a different way.

What you're going to do is write an ebook, report or video product.

This is easier that it sounds, and buyers will bite your hand off to get hold of it, as they are looking for ready made solutions to stick on ClickBank as their own product.

Yeah - I told you it would involve some actual work...

But put it this way. Can you write 50 articles? You can? Well, that's the equivalent of creating a product.

Why not sell your writing efforts for $400-600 dollars instead of $3.50 an article ($175)?

Want to know how to write a product super fast?

Here's some techniques:

* Buy 3 different Plr products in the same niche. Grab the contents page from each of them, and use a few ideas from each book. Rewrite those ideas in your own words into one ebook.

* Buy plr products, use trial of Camtasia, stick up a couple of slides with open office, capture a video of yourself speaking the contents of a plr book (in your own words)

* Can't afford plr? Surf amazon, check for books in your niche find one that has the "look inside" option, and copy out the contents page. Write your own chapter based on those content headings.

Seriously, this is just like writing articles. Write 2-3 "articles" for one heading, combine them all to make one chapter.

So that's the ebook or video done. 2 or 3 days at the most.

Now, register a domain name based on the niche. Stick up a sales letter and you're done.

Put it up for a 3-5 day auction on Flippa. There's your quick cash.

If you'd like to learn how to write quick sales pages - let me know and I'll start a new thread.

ReformedSinner likes this.
  3. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice. Basic and easy to follow. But of course you realize, someone's going to copy/paste this same post, save it to .pdf, and then shout about their $500 in 7 day method in the Buy/Sell/Trade section ;)

Nanashi, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  4. 10:33

Best Answers:
    Lol, I don't doubt that for a second.

Not sure why people would feel okay about doing that though - surely they'd feel guilty?

5. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    hug money is not easy to earn as you are taking dream. This is very hard.

CheapSEO, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  6. 10:33

Best Answers:
    It's not easy, but it is simple.

Nothing is easy if you want to earn online - no matter what the ebooks say.

ElitePrime likes this.
  7. dukeofism

dukeofism Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting idea. I like it

dukeofism, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  8. clickobey

clickobey Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like a basic system for newbs to jump start and learn other strategies. Its a good starting point for sure.

clickobey, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  9. digitpointer

digitpointer Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't feel like doing it... Oh my.. deciding with my emotions.. anyways, has anyone tried this? What were your results of far? Kindly share.

digitpointer, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  10. keen4kash

keen4kash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like you are trying to help others and dont want to spoil your effort but just wish to share my personal experience.

its a nice idea but i think many people here would not have good enough english skills to do that process and create an ebook of high enough quality which means outsourcing a writer to write it for them or writing it and getting it professionally proof read before releasing. So requires some investment before you can make income or profit.

then there is picking the right niche that has market demand which is not already covered by the hundreds of other ebooks out there. Not all ebooks sell well so its harder than you think and the amount of potential buyers can be hard to calcluate. No matter how good of a product you have it still has to be promoted and convince people to buy.

Not all the ebooks written are successful or profitable so bare that in mind

So its a bit of a stab in the dark but if you have some spare money to invest than go for it as the rewards can be very profitable....

keen4kash, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  11. dollar-guy

dollar-guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Really Interesting Idea

dollar-guy, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  12. Nectarine

Nectarine Peon

Best Answers:
    These are both excellent points, I'll add that beyond having a good product your marketing materials need to be convincing enough to attract a buyer. If you've got the skills to make an info product AND the site (+banners etc), but don't have the time/interest/capital to promote, this is a great option.

Also, info products in other languages are in demand and can be a very under-served market. Techniques and ebooks that work in the US can also work in other countries. Something to think about.

Nectarine, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  13. crystalq

crystalq Active Member

Best Answers:
    This works, I've done it.

It works even better if you have sold a few copies of the ebook too.

crystalq, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  14. MrPinn

MrPinn Peon

Best Answers:
    How much does it cost to put up an auction with flippa?

MrPinn, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  15. DubDubDubDot

DubDubDubDot Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with this is that the people on here screaming for money all the time do not speak English as their first language. So the articles aren't going to be written well. Even articles purchased from professional outsourcing are rarely written well.

There are language and culteral differances that prevent Middle Easterners and Asians from writing good content for the western world. Just like the west couldn't write for those areas of the world either.

DubDubDubDot, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  16. jackisback

jackisback Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting Idea thank you for this

jackisback, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  17. Skye

Skye Member

Best Answers:
    I have a question about the types of content in the ebooks that sell - is it more like putting a bunch of articles together in a book that bloggers can use to post in their own websites? Or is it more like a true physical book that has chapters that continues to prove some point, like a thesis?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
    Skye, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  18. EvcRo

EvcRo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Im not sure if this work

But if its working is just another proof that flippa is full of idiots :D

EvcRo, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  19. namestatic

namestatic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Nice idea although it seem to be very basic. But people rare take action. That's the biggest mistake.

Thanks for sharing!

namestatic, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  20. BenQ

BenQ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Offline money is quick if you're not into ewhoring. A few years ago I did an address book. Just like a small 5x8 book with vinyl covers and had a calender inside and other junk, and then ABC pages for names, etc. I called up a couple local companies (realtor, animal shelter, etc.) and convinced them it would be a good giveaway. I then started calling on local businesses to advertise in the books. Sold the inside and back covers for about $1,500 and then every add was from 300-800 approx. I ended up with about 20k real quick. LOl -- I'm sure someone will try to sell this idea now. No big, there's plenty of easier ways to make that and more. Just take action.

BenQ, Oct 26, 2009 IP