1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When Israel sends a Satellite into space Arabs would invent a new type of Hummus!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by rani84jor, Oct 24, 2009.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the note, I will pass it to Jordanian TV, meanwhile, you can send your Official Broadcasting Authority, not that much better there, only 522 errors :D

don't think cos there are less errors there, then it been done by 15 years old not 14, it looks like b een done by 8 years old, the less errors because the much lesser contents

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, anyone can accuse and be accused of Antisemitism, but your accusing to me falls under these type of empty accusations, else you would have gave a reason, why do you think I m antisemitic?

by the way, all that list been accused of antisemitism, the same way you did, without any reason, just because the criticize the crimes committed by the illegal state of Israel,

and those are not all, not speaking about Arabs or Muslims, already any Arab or Muslim is antisemitic for some before he is even born, but others, if I m going to list them all, will take maybe forever

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  3. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. You're kidding, right? Because I can read.

robjones, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I m glad you can read, must be a great achievement for you, when you learn how to reason, try to give some reasons :) good luck!

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  5. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, we know who is anti-semite

An anti-semite is not someone who hates Jews; it is someone the zionists hate.

@chaos
    nice try to divert the attention from the hate which is being infested in minds of isrealis by their universities and teachers, they are being brainwashed to becoeme zionists
    I am sure you won't find such education medieval, barbaric and primitive

is this the of forefront culture, art, education and democracy .. about which yuo like to brag very often

new, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Alright Imad, if i really have to explain the blatantly obvious... here is a definition for you.
    There isn't a rational person that can read your posts and miss the prejudice against and hostility toward Jews.
    Why you insist I point this out I have no idea. You prove you're anti-semitic many times daily.

robjones, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  7. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    The IBA website displays perfectly well with chrome firefox and IE. the reason for the errors is that there is a missing <doctype> element.... these are not real errors...

The Jordanian one does not display at all Imad. It is unusable. The guys who work for the Internet department are probably the same guys that make the hummus ;)

[​IMG]

ChaosTrivia, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  8. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously, are you guys joking? Isn't there something more insignificant you can argue about?

browntwn, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Right browntwn, congratulations for making a meaningful post finally, I was just trying to help Chaos finding out when they broadcast cartoons on Jordanian TV, but yeah, let's stick to the topic Chaos, can we?

so.. back to the topic, if Hummus is so bad, why Israel is trying to steal it and make it their national snack?
    and don't you think this academic was ignorant when he said Arabs are failure of humanity?

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  10. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    It proves a point unintentionally that arabs and jews cannot code properly!:p

Toopac, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  11. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll agree with you on the point that the anti-Arab statement was generalized hatred and thereby ignorant... almost to of the magnitude of a serial Jew-hater pretending to believe they aren't anti-semitic.

[OK, that last one isnt so much ignorance as just plain old mendacity.]

robjones, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  12. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    How you equate damning the killing of thousands of women and children, intentionally by Israel to being "anti semetic" is interesting.

Says a lot about you. It's no surprise i see you're from Texas, you guys have a reputation for being backwards.

ThraXed, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  13. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  14. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Over-generalizing is a common theme of yours. There are 25 million people in this state, less than half anglo... we're a diverse mix. The University I attended had the largest population of native Farsi and Arabic speakers in the US... and my daughter speaks 4 languages (including Arabic) and volunteers assisting Iraqi immigrants. But yeah, we all think exactly alike simply because we're in the same place. We're just a bunch of backwards country bumpkins. :)

robjones, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  15. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hitler

Only Hitler said it was the Jews fault not Arabs.

Stroh, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  16. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    so Hilters are now teaching in isreali universities ... .. must be turning the students to .... uh .. you know what ... nazis

new, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    By who? Please cite your source for this?

Mia, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  18. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  19. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    ThraXed, Oct 26, 2009 IP
    hassanahmad2 likes this.
  20. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Most Arabs I know are actually pretty smart and I have 1 as a college professor and I have 1 that works for me online. From what I have seen they learn pretty quick and are normally open to learn new things, or teach you new things.

ChrisMiller, Oct 26, 2009 IP