1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When Israel sends a Satellite into space Arabs would invent a new type of Hummus!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by rani84jor, Oct 24, 2009.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    by getting over it, do you mean allowing the thieves to run away with what they have stolen without even questioning?

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  2. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have anything to say apart from the usual, non substantial nonsense, rob?

ThraXed, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  3. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Israel exists. Time to get over the angst and live with the fact. It isn't changing anymore than the US is going to cede the continent back to dozens of indian tribes, Australia is going to be handed back to aborigines, any one of a half dozen African nations will go back to what they were a few decades ago, or Istanbul is gonna change back to Constantinople.

robjones, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  4. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    The rep just proves how petty and immature you are, i'm glad such a small comment from me hurt your feelings LOL.

You're kind of missing the point, as most of you yanks on here seem to do continuously.

Israel has been found of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and intentionally targetting innocent civillians by Jewish Judge Richard Goldstone, it is an on-going occupation, that is still happening.

You seem to be totally oblivious to this. :confused:

ThraXed, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  5. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    why not? If the Jews came back to their land (as they claim) after 2000 years, even though at that time their kingdom lasted for 70 years only, why not Palestinians Arabs go back to their country after 61 years, knowing that they had uninterrupted existence for 1300 years there, still Palestinians have 1939 years to get it back, they are not in a rush.

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Isreal has been there for over 60 years. They ended up with a lot of the land they have after 5 pissed off Arab nations attacked them... and got their asses kicked.
    Lines change in wars. Hey...sorta the way history works (and don't take my word for it, by all means, read a book).

Btw - You need to decide if the UN does or doesnt have any authority. You're quoting the Goldstone report, but conveniently forgetting the UN sorta had a hand in putting Israel there in the first place. Personally I think the UN is primarily a fence short of being a zoo these days, but you seem to put more stock in them, so maybe you oughta be OK with Israels existence.

7. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't I say they're couple of centuries behind?
    well I didn't mean just science, I also meant basic modern era thinking. They have "Kings" for f**ks sake, and "presidents" who are de-facto "Kings" ;)
    modern era thinking involves consistency and coherence, terms which say nothing to these guys. As you pointed out.
    I can't see how you expect to conduct a civilized discussion with unreasonable people but I wish you all of the best luck...

ChaosTrivia, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  8. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    who forgot UN? in the contrary, let's remember all UN resolutions without any exception, all of them, including the 60+ the illegal state of Israel refused to implement :D

let's start by this one:

as for the 5 Arab armies, refute if you can:

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  9. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You forget again that the UN had them there in the first place... but frankly I thnk the UN has turned into a 3-ring circus, so let's just look at the realities without the UN politics that you endorse selectively when it suits your racist agenda.

Here's how it worked. Your countrymen attacked them. Historical fact. They beat all five attacking nations like a big bass drum and gained even more land. Also historical fact.
    They now have the land. Another obvious fact. Quit whining, get over it, and have a nice day. :)

10. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    "The refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors"​

Who are these people? Certainly not anyone who supports Hamas. Hamas openly opposes peacefully living in or next to Israel. Like nearly everything Muslims ask for on behalf of Palestinians, it is just words. Those who support Hamas and their ilk have continually proven they have no desire to live in peace with anyone.

browntwn, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Get your facts straight first, before you decide to participate in a topic that you almost know nothing about it except propaganda and lies, my countrymen did not attack them, historical facts, along with historical documents, say else, let me know if you want examples ;)

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  12. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    What is this browntwn? another joke of yours or what exactly? do you actually read what you post?

You are saying here that Israel did not implement UN 194 resolution (which been issued in December 11, 1948) because of Hamas (which been established in 1987.)

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  13. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, got my facts straight. Sorry they dont match your propaganda, do hurt your cute little nationalistic revision of history, and seriously fail to fit with your racist ideology. I apologize on behalf of Allah for letting all five self-important countries get their butts whipped by a tiny nation maybe a third the size of Louisianna.

[OK, kidding, really I'm not sorry, I like putting blatant racists in their place.]

14. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    This is the duplicity with which you argue. You call Israel the "illegal" state of Israel in spite of the fact it is a member nation of the UN. This alone makes no sense. But then, in the same breath, you argue that Israel is not complying with UN resolutions.

You want it both ways. You want to deny that the UN recognizes Israel but at the same time you want Israel to have to be bound by UN resolutions (even the ones that are not binding on any nation).

People are sick of this type of weak effort. Have the courage to make a logical argument. Either you argue within the confines of the UN and you accept Israel is a member state, or you deny they are a state and go ahead and call them illegal - but then stop bitching they don't comply with the UN.

browntwn, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    expected, this is why I said refute if you, here is the deal, bring out your facts, support them with proofs, and I will bring mine, and support them with proofs, then let the readers decide for themselves, good enough?

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  16. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    my calling of Israel as illegal, is 100% true, how can it be a member of UN when it rejected 60+ of it's resolutions?

did you read above? here it is again, with some highlights, because I know you hardly read your own posts, how about when they are my posts:

United Nations (UN) Resolution 194 states,

“The refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return.”

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  17. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Already laid out the facts, you just dont like them because they much dont fit the nationalistic anti-semitic whiny version you were taught by people that were embarrassed about having their butt handed to them by a fledgling nation.

18. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    antisemitic? you mean I became like the following who been accused of antisemitism? if so I m with a good company: :D

General Anthony Zinni, General George S. Patton, General George C. Marshall, General George Stratemeyer, General George M. Strong, Maj. General George Moseley, Lt. General Sherman Miles, General George Brown, Admiral Thomas Moorer, General Pedro Del Valle, Walt Disney, Charles, A. Lindberg, H. L. Mencken, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Lord Byron, Henry James, Washington Irving, Carl Jung, Jack Kerouc, Rudyard Kipling, D. H. Lawrence, James Russell Lowell, Henry Miller, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Theodore, Dreiser, Ernest Hemmingway, Thomas Carlyle, Henry Adams, George Elliot, Truman Capote, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Percy Shelly, H. G. Wells, Franz Liszt, Somerset Maugham, Eugene O'Neill, C Northcote Parkinson, Erza Pound, George Bernard Shaw, Richard Wagner, Robert Louis Stevenson, Sir Walter Scott, George Sand, Johannes Brahms, William Faulkner, George Orwell, President Gerald Ford, President Jimmy Carter, President Richard Nixon, Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, Sen. Charles Percy, Sen. Adalai Stevenson, Rep. Paul Findley, Rep. Ed Zshau, Rep. Mervin Dymally, Rep. John R. Rarick, Rep. Jim Traficant, UN Ambassador Bill Scranton, Governor John B. Conally, Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger, President John F. Kennedy, President George H. W. Bush, President Harry S. Truman, Sen. J. William Fulbright, Sen. Jim Abourezk, Sen. Ernest F. Hollings, Rep. Pete McCloskey, Rep. Mary Rose Oakar, Rep. Gus Savage, Rep. Steven Stockman, Rep. Steven Stockman, Rep. Earl Hilliard, UN Ambassador Andrew Young, Defense Secretary, James Forrestall, Secretary of State James Baker, Rep. Fortney "Pete" Stark, Rep. Cynthia McKinney, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, Mel Gibson, Michael Jackson, Gore Vidal, Mark Lande, Rabbi Elmer Berger, Marlon Brando, Steve Carlton, Robert Mitchum, Alfred Lilienthal, Dr. Billy Grahm, Peter Jennings

I think you missed it when I posted this earlier:

imad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  19. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Imad, are you a webmaster?

Do your country a service.

http://www.jrtv.gov.jo/ the website of the official national Jordanian TV station has 627 html markup validation errors. http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...cally)&doctype=XHTML+1.0+Transitional&group=0. I use google chrome and I can't see absolutely anything. My wife's cousin is 14 year old and he builds better websites than the one of your national TV station. Offer them to build them a website which is at least at the level of the one my wife's cousin can build.

When Israel sends a Satellite into space Arabs would invent a new type of Hummus!! ;)

ChaosTrivia, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  20. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, you have it backwards... they are in bad company. Anyone can be *accused* of being anti-semitic, unlike many on that list, you really are.
    It's no smarter than hating someone for the color of their skin. Generalized hatred like yours is a weakness.
    Maybe someday you'll be smart enough to judge individuals on their individual merit instead of race or nationality.

Those that cling to this ancient hatred are doomed to remain mired in third world status.. and be tolerated, but never liked.