1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions Muslims don't like to answer

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by DiscussionPeace, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And now I see some Christian friends are insulting all muslims. ‎

Look. I can easily put some stupid caricatures here about the virginity of Maria and the ‎birth of Jesus from NOTHING. ‎

But the problem is WE RESPECT Jesus as the holy prophet of God and we believe in ‎Maria virginity. ‎

But if you do not apologize for this picture, we reserve the right to insult your people and ‎your religion. Clear?
    ‎

Arasp, Aug 16, 2006 IP
    saadahmed007 likes this.
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    wow and there the red rep comes raining. NO more arguments, guys?

Blogmaster, Aug 16, 2006 IP
    MrSupplier likes this.
  3. Avatar7

Best Answers:
    ARASP, no brother we do not have the right to insult Mary or Jesus peace be upon them . If u do then ur no difference than them

Ok since the starter of this thread didn't answer my request of mentioning the rest of ayas following the one he wrote , here it goes:

These ayas talk about hyppocrites, the ones who say they r believers but they plan in the dark with their friends of the non-believers and set plans how to beat muslims : the prophet and his followers.

The ayas talk that those false-muslims were causing persistent danger for muslims.So a sign to differentiate between the true believers and hyppocrites is that they do HIJRA from mecca to medina( HIJRA was when muslims left their belongings and all their money and houses in mecca and went to settle in madinah). God is saying if they do not make peace with u and if they do not stop fighting and making deals with non-believers against you, then fight them and kill them, unless they r in peace with u or if they live within a tribe that made peace treaty with muslims. Here are the rest of ayas, who misters anti-islam didn't want to mention out of ignorance or...bad intention:
    -----------
    [4.88] What is the matter with you, then, that you have become two parties about the hypocrites, while Allah has made them return (to unbelief) for what they have earned? Do you wish to guide him whom Allah has caused to err? And whomsoever Allah causes to err, you shall by no means find a way for him.
    [4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
    [4.90] Except those who reach a people between whom and you there is an alliance, or who come to you, their hearts shrinking from fighting you or fighting their own people; and if Allah had pleased, He would have given them power over you, so that they should have certainly fought you; therefore if they withdraw from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not given you a way against them.
    [4.91] You will find others who desire that they should be safe from you and secure from their own people; as often as they are sent back to the mischief they get thrown into it headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and (do not) offer you peace and restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given.you a clear authority.
    -----------

saadahmed007 likes this.
  4. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Do it, God will deal with you for that, or he already does in some form.

5. Avatar7

Best Answers:
    Ok since the starter of this thread didn't answer my request of mentioning the rest of ayas following the one he wrote , here it goes:

These ayas talk about hyppocrites, the ones who say they r believers but they plan in the dark with their friends of the non-believers and set plans how to beat muslims : the prophet and his followers.

The ayas talk that those false-muslims were causing persistent danger for muslims.So a sign to differentiate between the true believers and hyppocrites is that they do HIJRA from mecca to medina( HIJRA was when muslims left their belongings and all their money and houses in mecca and went to settle in madinah). God is saying if they do not make peace with u and if they do not stop fighting and making deals with non-believers against you, then fight them and kill them, unless they r in peace with u or if they live within a tribe that made peace treaty with muslims. Here are the rest of ayas, who misters anti-islam didn't want to mention out of ignorance or...bad intention:
    -----------
    [4.88] What is the matter with you, then, that you have become two parties about the hypocrites, while Allah has made them return (to unbelief) for what they have earned? Do you wish to guide him whom Allah has caused to err? And whomsoever Allah causes to err, you shall by no means find a way for him.
    [4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
    [4.90] Except those who reach a people between whom and you there is an alliance, or who come to you, their hearts shrinking from fighting you or fighting their own people; and if Allah had pleased, He would have given them power over you, so that they should have certainly fought you; therefore if they withdraw from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not given you a way against them.
    [4.91] You will find others who desire that they should be safe from you and secure from their own people; as often as they are sent back to the mischief they get thrown into it headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and (do not) offer you peace and restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given.you a clear authority.
    -----------

6. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    wow my cpanel has never been this read ... holy shit!

7. Avatar7

Best Answers:
    ARASP, no brother we do not have the right to insult Mary or Jesus peace be upon them . If u do then ur no difference than them

-----------
    -----------
    See people, god says : except those....... and says "therefore if they withdraw from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not given you a way against them.

8. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I said the problem I have that prevent me from insulting Jesus, is that I myself beilive in him and the virginity of his mother.

You can apologize on behalf of your christian friend who instulted all muslims.
    Did we ever insult you or your prophet?
    we are just sharing ideas.

If this is the place to fight and insult. We can do it too.

Arasp, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  9. EWD

EWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    *Pukes*
    Cleans mouth... *Pukes again*

EWD, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  10. hsaleem

hsaleem Rocket!

Best Answers:
    That is right. He/She must apologize

hsaleem, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I know you can, no need to prove it. This is mean comedy, but at least some comedy.

12. KIbeth

KIbeth Active Member

Best Answers:
    *Puts fingers in ears and maintains belief in full metal alchemist religion*

KIbeth, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  13. EWD

EWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dont hate muslims...but its just that.... they deserve a different planet to live.

EWD, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  14. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Questions Muslims don't like to answer

hey that is the name of the threads ... not "let Muslims tell us what they want to"

15. Avatar7

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, Where is the reply and comments for my long reply up there. Or you can't find a reply.

"questions anti-muslims don't KNOW how to answer???

16. EWD

EWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, so you have started. Nice! Carry on... *pukes harder*

EWD, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  17. Avatar7

Best Answers:
    why should I carry on. I finished and waiting for anyone to reply in a logical way.

uh, uh, and u need something for your stomach.

18. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    looking at my cpanel I feel like that dude :rolleyes:

19. [*-AnOnYmOuS-*]

[*-AnOnYmOuS-*] Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Blogmaster: for the last X # of days I've been tracking your posts in hope to learn something, related to webmastering. But heck, I was damn wrong. You don't deserve anyone to try and learn anything from you. I guess I can't change the way you look to Muslims, nor the way the whole world does. :rolleyes: . But, what I can do is, just wonder how all you bright and smart smash up the images you give starting webmasters like me by just narrowing your thoughts when it comes to religion matters.

As for whoever posted that image, he isn't worth me scrolling up and takin a look at his name, anyhow, I don't recall anyone here makin fun of who you find holy . I'd like to quote Blogmaster and say "
    Do it, God will deal with you for that, or he already does in some form."

[*-AnOnYmOuS-*], Aug 16, 2006 IP
    ravianz likes this.
  20. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I can understand the prophet bit but the virgin birth is totally ridiculous. A DNA test would show he was Joseph's son, it doesn't make him any less important, if anything it demeans the message because it takes away from Mary's purity of mind and soul - which is why she was chosen.

sarahk, Aug 16, 2006 IP