1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional Squidoo Lensmaster is back With Custom Squidoo Lens Service -Unbeatable

Discussion in 'Services' started by elitesystem, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    [​IMG]

Squidoo Lens can be a great way of boosting traffic or visitors to your website. I am a Professional Squidoo Lensmaster. I am here to create Squidoo Lenses that will work for you. I do the best; my squidoo lens is flawless!!!

WHY SQUIDOO?

• Squidoo is one of the top websites around the world (in the range of 300 in Alexa ranking) – millions of web surfers read and write on Squidoo.
    • You’ll get better understanding in your market with Squidoo as you can interact with your readers with discussion board (guest book), polls etc.
    • Squidoo lenses get indexed and gain PR pretty fast in Google
    • Squidoo allows direct sales on their lenses – thus eBay merchants and affiliates can promote their products/services directly to the Squidoo community.

SQUIDOO FACTS

• Squidoo gets more than 12 million page views each month
    • More than 1.3 Million Sites Indexed With Squidoo on Google!.
    • A lens is loaded every 1/4 of a second.
    • Squidoo has a PR of 7.
    • Technorati says Squidoo gets blogged about 1000+ times a day.

BASIC FEATURES:

• Long tail keyword selection; this will get your lens ranked in Google for low competitive long tailed keywords. Check out some of my samples.
    • Several tags of your choice plus one main tag which helps to get your lens searched and indexed better within squidoo
    • Lens will have an URL related to your keyword in order to rank better in Google.
    • Lens will have organized modules and plexos which is user friendly and will attract readers/traffic.

PACKAGES:

GOLD
    • All Basic Features
    • + Unique Content (500 words - 100% Copyscape Passed)
    • + Basic HTML codes to make the lens more attractive

• COST: Only $19.95

Sample: USMLE (a Gold lens will be similar to this)

PLATINUM
    • All Basic Features
    • + Content (1000 words)
    • + 4-5 Additional useful modules matching the theme of the lens
    • + Advanced HTML Coding (background color, font, links, border etc)
    • + Your Product/Services will be coded within the lens

• COST: Only $35.95

Sample: Floto Leather Bags (a Platinum lens will be similar to this)

FREE PROMOTION:

• Lens will be added to several squidoo groups, squidoo directories (squidu, lensroll etc) --This will give the lens more exposure
    • Lens will be tweeted to my 3000+ followers & pinged

TURNAROUND TIME:
    • 5-7 Business days. (depends on the quantity and packages)

TESTIMONIALS:

Please Click the Links below to check out my Feedbacks

Feedbacks from Clients

Feedbacks from DP members

I have given up on silver package since I do much better than that; you are getting the best deal ever at the best price -NoDoubt [THIS IS LIMITED TO DP MEMBERS ONLY]

Product details and prices subject to change without notice

CLICK HERE FOR SAMPLES

Feel free to contact me​

elitesystem, Oct 12, 2009 IP
    seodetectors07 likes this.
  2. arthur101

arthur101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey elite, I like your squidoo style. Your lenses are also stunning. I saw you on elance and found out that your price is quite less in DP :D.. i need more than 10 lens for now but i will go with 5 first. Please send me details regarding what you need and the payment info. Thanks

arthur101, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  3. elitesystem

elitesystem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I appreciate your comments! I do my best to help my clients succeed :). I am on DP like most of the time so just honoring the members here with lower price! If you check out my squidoo site, my prices range from $20-$60+ . Let me know what i can do for you. Send me the details including url, topic and keywords and i will pass you my paypal. Thanks alot and have a great day!

elitesystem, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  4. narayan_86

narayan_86 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey elitesystem, how is it going! I need a few more lenses on your platinum package. Could you pass me your paypal again and what details you need from me :)

narayan_86, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  5. elitesystem

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope you love the lenses :D. I spent around 1+hr on each of them. Would appreciate some feedbacks here. Let me know if i can assist you with anythingelse!

Its going good . How about yourself? Thanks for the payment, I am hoping to get them done within 3 days since its like 5 of them. I will keep you posted. thanks

elitesystem, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  6. arthur101

arthur101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Elite, sorry for the delay. I have been away for business. Now the feedback: Your lenses are superb :) . I really like what you did with the background and the border. I would love to place the second order of 5 lenses now. Please send me an invoice to my paypal. Thanks

arthur101, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  7. elitesystem

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks alot for the feedback arthur. I am glad you like my lenses. I have realized that my lenses achieve a rank of 50k overall within a day or two after i have created them; which is a real good deal. This definitely makes me feel better and work harder ;) . Am hoping to hear from you regarding the next batch which is on your antique furniture niche. Good luck and cheers

elitesystem, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  8. zhenjie

zhenjie Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paid full price for a lens and it was definitely worth it! Here's a little review

Package Package Purchased: Platinum
    Ordered: 16th October
    Delivered: 20th October. Sooner then expected 10/10

Communication: Fast and prompt. 10/10
    Report: No report provided apart from link to finished lens.

Quality of Work: Very good considering the only information I provide elitesystems was only my keywords (2 main kws) and a pretty vague topic/direction for my niche. The information in the lens was well research and was very relevant to the niche. I particularly liked the 'Vote' module and video module included in the lens, did not expect that and I think it really brings the lens to life and makes it interesting. The layout of the lens was clean and well structures. Nothing super amazing that makes it stand out from the rest, but for $35 it's quite good especially for those who can not make a lens themselves. 9/10

Would I recommend to others?: Yes, if you don't want to fiddle with Squidoo and let someone take control completely its worth the money. Could I have done and written a better lens myself, probably. But that would have taken me hours to research and compile myself. If I needed a lens that was very important to draw traffic I would probably do it myself next time, but if you just need a lens to complement your SEO campaign or your website, elitesystems does a fantastic job for the price.

Positives:
    + Fast service
    + Good communication
    + Quality work for the money

Negatives:
    -Don't like the 'twitter' module at the bottom of the lens. Nothing to do with my lens and looks spammy.

Suggestions for improvement:
    - As a client would have liked to be more involved with the creation and direction of the lens. Perhaps a few messages to discuss possible content to be included in the lens. I understand that others would want you to take full control but I'm sure others would like to add input to lens creation.
    - I'd would have liked a more comprehensive report rather then just a link to the lens when the job was completed. A report or even confirmation on whether pinged, tweeted and submitted to other sites for promotion would have been appreciated.

Overall score: 9/10

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
    zhenjie, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  9. elitesystem

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello zhenjie,

Thank you for taking the time to post a detailed feedback. I really appreciate it. thumbs up to the positive review :)

As for the negative: I have pmed you regarding the twitter. I can change it to yours or remove it. I have mentioned that i will do what it takes to please my clients and wouldnt mind making some changes to the lens after completion. The links for the lensroll and twitter submission has been sent to you :), have a great day and feel free to order more! cheers

elitesystem, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  10. tafsir.kazi

tafsir.kazi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Elitesystem, great work on the last lenses. I still cannot figure out how you do the border and all.. :).. Are you able to make lenses on Insurance? I am aasking because most of the time you created tech related lenses for me. Let me know and i have atleast 5 more orders for you now. thanks

tafsir.kazi, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  11. elitesystem

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I appreciate your comments, thank you and looking forward to more orders. About Insurance, definitely. We can create lenses on any niche of course as long as we stick to squidoo terms :) Please send in the 5 orders through my email or pm. cheers

elitesystem, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  12. arthur101

arthur101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey elite, i apologize for not replying for almost a decade. I have been traveling alot. Your lenses are gorgeous :), i have paid one provider who called himself a pro around $50+ for a lens and it didnt come out as i really wanted :( it was a rip off. Your service is far superior :) . Please let me know if you can take bulk orders because i have lots of partners who might be interested.

arthur101, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  13. elitesystem

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wow thank you! Thats a great feedback and i needed that! I just do my best and honestly unlike any others, i treat squidoo as my own ;) and not just a simple platform for marketing and selling it to users. I have put a higher price on my lenses in elsewhere except DP thats it! I can take bulk orders and can also guarantee quality but you must know that we are always busy since we get more than 200 orders for my linkwheel itself and tons for squidoo. However, we do it nice, good and in a 7 days timespan and will always keep you updated through pms or email.

Thank You again for the feedback, let the orders come through , cheers

elitesystem, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  14. billybw

billybw Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested, but would like to ask some questions first.

1. Do you create a unique user account for each new lens?

2. Can you put links to my site within the content of the lens article?

3. Will you create any links to the lens from other places?

Thank you

billybw, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  15. elitesystem

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for asking the questions. I will do my best to answer them all.

1. we create the lenses in our default account. You can easily transfer lens to another account upon completion so thats not a problem. But, i can also get it done directly in your account.

2. Yes, squidoo Lens allows links. Squidoo is an elite marketing tool and You can use 9 max links pointing to 1 domain. Check out some of my lenses to get a grip.

3. I do not create external links for squidoo. I have several other packages such as linkwheel, 3in1 and more. You can refer to my Signature for details. But I do ping the lens to alert the Search engines for faster indexing and also tweet the lens to out 8000+ followers. Check out some of our lens; its the best you can get for the money you pay.

Let me know if i can help you in any other ways. Hoping to do business, Cheers!

elitesystem, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  16. arthur101

arthur101 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Elite, i am back and need some more quality lenses. I am not being able to send you pms for some technical reasons and i am trying to figure it out. As you told you that i am busy traveling. You can send me an invoice to my paypal for 5 platinum lenses. I will pass you the details shortly

arthur101, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  17. JTsenn

JTsenn Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there

Just ran across your Squidoo lenses - truly impressive!! I am interested in the Gold package initially. Later on, as I develop more niche webs, I will probably be availing myself of your services regularly. Please PM me what exactly you need from me to set up a lens. Thank you

Kindest Regards

JTsenn

JTsenn, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  18. elitesystem

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Welcome back, i still cant figure out why you cant send me pms. Well i am working on it. You have my email, send me a mail. I will be sending you an invoice shortly. take it easy

elitesystem, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  19. tafsir.kazi

tafsir.kazi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need a lens, where are you, you busy with loads? hm

tafsir.kazi, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  20. elitesystem

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey JTsenn,

Thanks for the post, well would definitely like to help you out with the squidoo. I do offer few more powerful seo services worth checking out. Let me know when you work on more niche. I do bulk and would like to help you out. Bookmark the thread to keep up with it ;).. good luck

elitesystem, Nov 6, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.