1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Earn for sure Turnkey concepts ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by simply-seo, Oct 16, 2009.

Im looking forward to create a new site and it would be really helpful if you can tell me any of your sure success site concept for me.
    Thanks very much.

simply-seo, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  2. iknowalittlebit

iknowalittlebit Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you really think that people will spill the beans to you about how they succeed? They won't... but be prepared for a bunch of sales pitches.

iknowalittlebit, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  3. Steve Powers

Steve Powers Peon

Best Answers:
    After your new website launched,you'd better wait for at least 3 to 6 months before you promote it fiercely.
    It needs some time for you new website to grow up.So,make sure you're patient enough.What's more,keep on
    opimizing your website to guarantee that it always has a good quality.

Steve Powers, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  4. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the comments, but i look on the brighter side ;)
    Thanks mate, that am doing with my other site, just waiting for the 6 months period to apply for the google adsense. :)

simply-seo, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  5. hostmilitia

hostmilitia Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing is for sure, not even online. You will just have to keep pushing until you find what works for you. What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another. We all have different talents and skills and this is also reflected in the varied marketing approaches. What works for an aggressive marketer will not generally work for a non-agressive marketer.

hostmilitia, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  6. iknowalittlebit

iknowalittlebit Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing will make your site succeed except for lots of hard work. Write articles, create backlinks, and do everything that people preach again and again in these forums. There is no magic fairy dust that will skyrocket you to success. You have to work hard to succeed. Anybody that tells you different is a liar.

iknowalittlebit, Oct 18, 2009 IP
    simply-seo likes this.
  7. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    That is true, i just wanted to know what concept has more attraction towards people and higher scope for making money,
    like social networking, video sharing site etc.

simply-seo, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  8. tjdaz

tjdaz Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing is for sure. :)

tjdaz, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  9. iknowalittlebit

iknowalittlebit Peon

Best Answers:
    One man's fortune may be another man's misery. You should be passionate about what it is that you offer, as you will be spending a lot of time with it. If what you are offering bores you to tears, then you will not succeed. Find a product or service that excites you and make it your passion. The money will fall into place the harder you work and the more you learn. Offer something of value in a category that you like and they will buy from you.

iknowalittlebit, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  10. BizDetail

BizDetail Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, the best way to make money is to sell things. I started out trying to be an affiliate for online poker sites, and while I made some money (by giving money away!) it was too risky and my methods weren't really scalable. Considered drop shipping, but found the same thing. In my case, I didn't start making money until I produced my own product, and I have found that through this process I learned what I needed to know to successfully sell other people's products and services.

My best advice is that there is nothing like an original idea and product, avoid any sort of turnkey solution.

BizDetail, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  11. iknowalittlebit

iknowalittlebit Peon

Best Answers:
    My background is the same as BizDetails. I started off pushing poker and made a decent living, but it was unreliable. Affiliate programs were not the answer for me. My real success started when I offerred my own tangible products.

iknowalittlebit, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  12. giancarlo

giancarlo Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's no secret formula.

Just use the same ol' video marketing, SEO and PPC methods to draw people into your site. And after that provide value...useful information; don't try to sell them, just inform them about your product/service.

giancarlo, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  13. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Here's the thing, you can have the best website ever, but if it doesn't have any traffic it won't make any money for you. The concept is the same in reverse... you can have the worst website ever, but if it receives a lot of traffic, you'll make money. If you have a great website and lots of traffic, you're probably making a lot of money.

Generally, turn key can work, but you still have to market it as you would if you built the site from scratch. Don't expect to make any money if you don't have the passion for it to see it succeed.

PHPGator, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  14. buckknife1

buckknife1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think if you want to increase your chances for success, check out 30 Day Challenge. Just google it and it will walk you through a pretty good model to get you moving.

buckknife1, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  15. BizDetail

BizDetail Peon

Best Answers:
    30 days aren't enough. 90 day challenge would be better imo. No sense in hyping people and setting them up to be disappointed.

BizDetail, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  16. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Completely agreed, if its a newbie trying it out chances are higher that he will quite on affiliate marketing :(

simply-seo, Oct 25, 2009 IP