1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Turkish TV series: IDF murdering children

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ChaosTrivia, Oct 14, 2009.

After the "justice and development" party won the elections in turkey, I knew that a deterioration of the relationship with Turkey is just a matter of time.
    But I didn't expect it to get that bad. After the cancellation of the NATO maneuver with Turkey and an alternative maneuver with Syria, we have a new hate TV series on national Turkish TV channel.
    http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1121061.html
    Read the article and watch the clip, for me the scene of 2:08' was enough to shut it off.
    With millions and millions of secular, modern turkish people emigrating for a better life in the west (and immediately losing their turkish voting right), the country is slowly falling into the hands of the islamists: the result is a series like this, something that one would expect to see in Saudi Arabia or Egypt or Kuwait, but not in Turkey. At least not until now. This is very depressing.

ChaosTrivia, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you saying IOF did not murder Palestinian kids?

imad, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  3. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Z̸̷̽ͩ̀̓ͥ̀̉̓ͣ́̿̚҉̛̠̩̟͎̖̭̠͠ͅͅA͑̽͐ͮ̃̽̿ͣ͑̄̒ͮ̽̽̋͊̇̾̊҉̶҉͏̗̺̥̮͍̝̺͈̘̺̬͚͚ͅĽ̛͚̭͖̪̙̫̬͚ͦͥ̎͌ͨ̑̍ͮ̑̓̋͊̈̀̀͠Ģ͚̺̱͇̻̹̺͇̬̟͚ͦ͋̓ͥͧͫͯͪ̏̔ͧ́̚͞O̷̰̬̯̗̦͂̓͆̐̅͗̏̒͠ i̼̣͕̼͖̩̣̊̄͐̌̀ͬ̽s̪ͯ̽̓͊̆ ͍̪̦̼̣̟̹̓ͬͭ̇̿d̝̱̹ͨḯ̻͈̤̟̖͐̒͛ͥͩs̘͌ͫ̐p̣͕̣̃̄ͤͬl̳̲̜̎̆͑͂͂ͤe̙̫̺͕͈͈̣ͤ͐a̟͈͓s̝̩̘̠͕̖͌̿͑̍e͈̼̟̩ͤ̍̃ͩḍ̥̄ͫ ͇͇̲̱͑͑w̠̪̐i̫̙t̟͉̦h̪̯̰̓̀̓̉͌̈́ͩ ̋̽ͬ̓̂̅̏ý̦̍̀̇͛̓̃o̦͐̎u̲̘̪̠̟̦̰͆̽̋͒ͧͬ,I̵͘͡҉̻̣̙̟̺̤͓̖̬̮̬̰̫͓̫͈̹̪m̴͚̖̞̝̳̫̦̠̳̟̭̼̞̤̀ͅͅa̵̴̵̧͈̱̦̺͓͚̹̥̹͕̰̝̙̼͘ͅͅd̶̨̛̘̮̣͓͍̞̗̜͇̗̕͠.

Changing the subject to avert critical viewing of the current issue is a bad move... and is n͖̖̱̝̟̦̜̦o̹̭̻̘̦̗̦͍t͚͔̪͙͚̲̻̮̥̼̱̳̹̠̩̖̫ going to score you any points i͏̵̜͔̤̮̫̝̻͚̰̺͇͉̪̪̺͈͚̤͇͡n̶̷̛̲͚͔͎̮̬͔̻̭̻̣̪̞͉̲̤̟͟͡ ̛̛̤̬̗̪̮̠͚̥̹̻̼͔̺t̶̢͏̱̜͎̠̤h̷͈̼͇̳̬̻̠͚͇͚̪̦̻̜͕̣̞̯̝͠͞e͏̢̝͉̹̙̤̖̖̱̭̹͇̤͕̫̮̹͡ ̛̯̪̲̪͖̫̜̬̤̘̻̥͖̞͡á̴͓͍̖͓̥̮̦̳̫͚͙̰̰͠ͅf̸̡̬͕̯̺̩̞̦̤̮͔͇̀͜͠ͅt̸́͏̯͉̰̝̠e̷̬̘̮͖̗̙̟͇͈̳̠̘͈̞͖͙͡͝͝ͅr҉̷̨̧͚̮̰͇̦͚̣̪͇̪̝̖͚̝̻̝ͅ ̧̛͎̯̺̖̝̬͓̕͢l̵̴͚̼̮͖̺̙̪̯͈̤̩̭̖͘ͅì̢̭̭͎͕̞̪̠̜͜͠ͅͅf̪͕͍͇̲̰̼͢͡e̕҉̷̷̛̞̬̺͚̪̘̦̫̱̖̰ ̴̜̝̬͕͙̝̳̲̳̮̼̺̲̦̯̟̫͟ì̧͎̪̯̣̰͎̫̥̘̣ͅf̵̴̨̮̞͕̭̰ ͏̡͖̼̗̞̝̻̱͚̲̳̱̼y̢̭̻͈͙̟͎̻̭̝̫͎̰̖͙͙̝͎͚̱͝͞͡o̧͕̜͖̪̜͔̫̳͖̖͎̬͙̕͢u̵͏̫͖͙̩̻̘̰̙͞ ̵̸̫͉̲͕̼̝͉̫͍̩̤̠͎͘ͅh͡͏̛͍̟̞̺̙͈͍a̷̡͔̼͇̗̜̲̺̦̣̝͔̪̕v͏̵̻̪̤̗̮̦̼̭̥̻͓̹ę͇͚̣̬͖̰͓̣̣̺͚͚̞͝͠ ̣͇͓̱̟̜̦̤̼͚́̀̀͜o҉̸̴̷̸͚̜̙̘͎͍̱̥̣̜ņ̵̢͚͔͖͕̠̳̱͉̣̥̣̼̫̀͝e͖̻͚͎̮̩͜.̷̡̧̬̼̳̝̗͜͠ ̴̛͎̹̻̳͈̘̳̥̟̫͚͎̦̦̙̮͍͢ͅ

Jackuul, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:

I m not sure if I m the only one who sees your post messed, like some strange characters appear, maybe it is a problem in my character viewing setting here, but anyway, I could read the main part of it,

mind if you told me what is the current issue? are you saying killing Palestinians kids is not an issue, but to try to let the world know about their suffering is a BIG issue?

imad, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  5. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The issue is more hatred and fanning the flames higher with bullocks shows like this being allowed on air. Its easy to see. Just more control.

Jackuul, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  6. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    If there is hatred, I believe that killing kids is the main reason for it, not movies or TV series, haven't you seen any American movie that shows Afghani, Iraqi, Irani, Arabs, Muslims, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, German, Russians, Native Americans, as monsters?

imad, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  7. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL
    You are the best imad. I bet you don't even understand how ridiculous what you just said is .... but i'm too tired to explain it to you... Its so funny for me to imagine you compare apples with bananas and think to yourself: "i'm so smart. debunked him". As wafa sultan said: you can not tell the difference between complete opposites, two totally unrelated things.

Anyway, to the topic of the thread:
    Do you think that Turkey will have diplomatic relations with Israel in 1 year time? when will the army (who actually control the country) step in and tell the Islamists "enough is enough"? or maybe it won't? What about all the high-tech weapons systems that Israel sold to Turkey for dozens of years, are they now on their way to Iran?

ChaosTrivia, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  8. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm saying that if any Palestinian kid got killed it's because of Hamas using populated areas for it's war crime actions against Israel, prove me otherwise?

Danielregwan, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    what I said was which you quoted, even though you see it as ridiculous, and feel so tired of explaining it to me, you replied it, and I recommend you to re-read it again, and try to answer my question, if you do not feel so tired.

btw, Wafa Sultan been debunked if you watched the whole episode and not the Memri part.

is the thread topic now about the diplomatic relations between Turkey and the illegal state of Israel? I thought it was "New Turkish TV series: IDF murdering children"

now you are saying Turkey is not a democracy (army is actually controlling the country as you claimed) but earlier (regardless whether you like the elections result or not) you said it is a democracy when you mentioned that (modern turkish people emigrating for a better life in the west (and immediately losing their turkish voting right))

so make up your mind, before we go on in the discussion, is Turkey a democratic, or a fake democratic, or a non-democratic country?

or do you prefer that we change the thread topic and talk about hmmm "New Turkish TV series: IDF murdering children" maybe?

imad, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  10. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am glad Turkey has balls to say the truth .. The Truth is : ITF is murdering children ..

Great movie.. Thank you for sharing :)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
    ziya, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  11. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    justice and development, this is our way, by God's will.

Polite teen, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  12. SakaryaLee

SakaryaLee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it's a great show to watch, TRT is going to air that show on TV with the different languages so people who do not speak Turkish would understand what's really going on over there.

SakaryaLee, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  13. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When will be the next show on TRT ? Do you know, date and time ( Turkey) . I have to watch it :)

ziya, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  14. SakaryaLee

SakaryaLee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well, i don't live in Turkey so i watch it online whenever i have time. But i checked it online for you, it is every tuesday at 7.50pm

http://www.trt.net.tr/tv/ayrilik that's the web page of the show if you want to watch the trailer for the upcoming episode.

SakaryaLee, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  15. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks SakaryaLee .

The next step is from Arabs, we are waiting arab made movie !!

ziya, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  16. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    But Israel is murdering children for 60 years now.
    Why the change now and not before, in your opinion?

There is something profoundly wrong with you if you find a violent propaganda movie that does not come even close to reality as "Great"....

ChaosTrivia, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  17. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is sad , but you are right . If we will look back at the history what we will see :

Turkey is the first Muslim country which accepted israel state as a country . And Turkey has very tight relationship with israel . In past maybe Turkey was doing this to be one of the members of Nato . After Turkey accpeted israel state , in 1954 one of Adnan Menderes called other Arab countries to accept israel country .

But in 1955 Turkey called israel to return to borders in 1947 but, israel refused it .

in 1956 Turkey called it emaboseder back to Turkey . But they claimed this in two ways: 1- For his own nation they told we called back till the day Palestine problem will be solved 2- And told israel that this step was not against israel .

in 1959, israel helped military cyprus against Turkey ( training )

in 1967, Turkey didnt help israel in 6 day war.And was beside Palestine
    in 1975 Turkey accepted the resistance group against israel for Free Palestine
    in 1987 Turkey was making speech for Palestine, finally in 1988 accepted Palestine country
    etc..

As we see, relationship between israel and Turkey as this graph up and down /\/\/\/\

But I hope Turkey gov, military , and nation , will decide to be beside Palestine , till this problem will be solved ...

ziya, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  18. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Please don't say that, it only shows how sick and twisted you are, and only people with no life will make such a movie...

and btw, arab sux at making movies :)

Ichigo91, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  19. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If only the guys that imad supports, ya know, the scummy little terrorists, cared as much about the palestinians as it does about palestine there wouldn't be nearly as much loss of innocent lives.

But the fact is they use highly populated areas to carry out thier terrorist attacks from specifically so that children get caught in the cross fire and then they can cry about the jews killing kids as though they actually gave a shit and didn't intentionally put the kids at risk so they had soemthing to bitch about.

I don't mind if people want to fight for a "cause", regardless how primitive and worthless thier cause is, but come out in the open, put on a uniform and give us something to shoot at instead of hiding behind children like a bunch of cowards.

stOx, Oct 15, 2009 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  20. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The rest of the world have to see , what is really happening there .

ziya, Oct 15, 2009 IP