1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hows business for you as a search engine optimizer/marketer?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by pipes, Oct 13, 2009.

Hi, firstly im not asking about your personal information or annual earnings, lol, but rather trying to get a picture of how business is or may have changed for those that offer search engine optimization and/or marketing services?

As everyone knows, theres a change around the globe, some countries in a recession, like in the UK for example (where i live) and i would like to know if business has dropped for you or stayed the same or maybe even increased?

I understand that not all businesses suffer during times when there is worldwide economy problems, some businesses prosper, some do better than they ever have.

Because theres plenty of seo services provided for companies and individuals to choose from it means a lot of competition if you provide it as a business or as one of your services.

So have you seen a drop in people requiring your seo services?

pipes, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  2. TheCrabb

TheCrabb Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen a small drop in PPC clients spending but SEO has remained steady. It's the best ROI form of advertising in the world!

TheCrabb, Oct 14, 2009 IP
    pipes likes this.
  3. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks TheCrabb, yeah i can imagine that clients might think of the best long term method and seo will appeal to them more i think.

pipes, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  4. YellowSEO

YellowSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say there are more clients that are willing to spend less is the best way to describe the current climate. We haven't had any trouble getting or keeping clients for the most part. If anything, we've been firing bad clients that either don't pay on time, or are really, really difficult.

YellowSEO, Oct 19, 2009 IP
    pipes likes this.
  5. seojohnny2009

seojohnny2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes seo market is still gng great

seojohnny2009, Oct 19, 2009 IP
    pipes likes this.