1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promo Offer for 7search.com PPC Service

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by 7searchguys, Oct 9, 2009.

7search is currently running a special dollar for dollar match (maximum match = $100) for any new or returning PPC advertisers!

For new advertisers, select Salesperson: Cleo when creating your account and enter 7SPROMO in the promo code field. Then, once you have successfully funded your account, send an email to and we will apply your credit!
    (note: accounts created Saturday & Sunday will be credited Monday morning)

If you were previously a 7search advertiser and want to give us another look, simply email with your old username and 7SPROMO in the subject line. Once you have funded, your promo will also be credited.

Please let me know if you have any questions...I'm here to help

7searchguys, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  2. KevinWaldo

KevinWaldo Peon

Best Answers:
    Posted this question in another thread:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=12644092&postcount=19

Hate to repeat myself here, but can you please tell me where your traffic comes from?

I'm going on $20 or so with a couple hundred visitors and no conversions (usually it's 2-3%).

I'm trying to figure out if 7search is like Advertise.com, which seems to only consist of bots, or just a sort of smaller Google.

For instance, much of my traffic thru 7search is coming from dozingul.com, which is obviously not what it appears - no one's really going there to do searches. Another source is newsnidea.com, which has only Google ads on their site as far as I can tell, plus Infolinks.

Where does your traffic really come from? Is it even real people?

KevinWaldo, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  3. tommy.crenshaw

tommy.crenshaw Member

Best Answers:
    Good question. Judging by the response (or lack of) I"m going to wait on this service.

I really need to capitalize on a strong PPC campaign to get steady traffic to one of my sites. Have three ads on Google now but the conversion is pretty low.

tommy.crenshaw, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  4. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen some of their traffic and it is just as questionable as Advertise.com (the old ABC Search). They all buy this cheap traffic an act like they offer some kind of filter system to protect you from fraudulent traffic - never quite seems to work though (wish it really did work).

Badlands07, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  5. 7searchguys

7searchguys Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good morning Kevin,

I apologize for the delayed response. Our office operates Monday thru Friday and, unfortunately, this post occurred after hours. No worries, though...let's see what I can do to help.

The majority of our traffic (70%) is originates in the US/Canada and our affiliate network consists of more than 500 search engines, blogs, portals, and Accesory Ads partners. While I cannot provide you with a full list of our partners for proprietary reasons, here is a partial list of our partners:

Kijiji.com & Kijiji.ca (eBay Search)
    TheFreeDictionary.com
    FindItQuick.com
    Pageseeker.com
    Local.com
    Clicksor.com
    Oversee.net
    Inexplorer.com
    AdMarketPlace.com
    Sagoon.com
    Usefulresults.com
    Turbo10.com
    Kontera.com
    ValidShield.com
    MediaTraffic.com
    Compactfind.com
    M5-Systems.com
    Hostway.com
    Valary.com
    PredictAd.com
    Parked.com
    SurfCanyon.com
    Searchfeed.com
    Seeklocate.com
    InfoLinks.com
    AdManage.com
    FoxStart.com
    FrontLineDirect.com
    MediaJump.co.uk
    Egoughlife.com
    EpicenterNetwork.com
    PicadMedia.com
    BestSearch.com

Your use of analytics is a definite positive! We can, and will, block any sources that you no longer wish to receive traffic from to assist you in optimizing your traffic. You will also be contacted today by a personal account representative. This individual will review the current layout of your KEVINWALDO campaigns and provide you with free campaign assistance to improve your conversion on the 7search network, including info on blocking sources, updaing traffic match settings, Negative keywords, and more.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly at . I am in the office Mon-Fri from 7am to 3:30pm (GMT -6.00) and I will always do my best to assist you.

Regards,

Cleo

7searchguys, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  6. 7searchguys

Best Answers:
    Hello Badlands07,

Have you worked with your personal account representative to streamline your 7search campaigns? Please send me your 7search username and one of our representatives will contact you to discuss your existing account.

We are glad to help!

cleo

7searchguys, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  7. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am very impressed with your openess on your traffic network and your offering of a direct contact. I may be trying you again soon and hopefully I will have a better experience (maybe the representative can suggest ways of doing things better).

Thank again.

Badlands07, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  8. Advertise.com

Advertise.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, run of network traffic can be a mixed bag when not properly optimized by removing the low performing traffic sources from your traffic mix. The traffic is very affordable and if you work on optimization with an account rep, it will prove to be successful like our other advertisers who are utilizing our traffic optimizations.

If you don't already, please email support@advertise.com with your user-name to be assigned an account representative.

Thank you!
    Simon
    Advertise.com

Advertise.com, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  9. solution2u

solution2u Peon

Best Answers:
    Just wonder if promo code "7SPROMO" still valid? If not, what is the promo code for this month? I would like to try 7search. Thanks

solution2u, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  10. Black Fire

Black Fire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice offer.

Black Fire, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  11. 7searchguys

Best Answers:
    Hi Solution2u!

Yes, the 7SPROMO code is still valid. It will be valid thru the end of the 1st quarter 2010(March) and I welcome you to give 7search a try!

Simply select Cleo in the "Heard about us" section and enter 7SPROMO in the promo field. Then, once you have funded the account, send me an email at and I will apply your credit ASAP.

Please note that any Sat/Sun signups will be credited the following Monday.

If you have any other questions about our service please do not hesitate to contact me at the email provided.

Regards,

7searchguys, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  12. Jectillplum

Jectillplum Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your Promo Offer i would also like to Advertised my 2 sites with 7Search.
    Ok i will call you directly at 7Search.

Jectillplum, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  13. 7searchguys

Best Answers:
    Sounds good! My direct extension is 6906

7searchguys, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  14. utahseopros

utahseopros Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm gonna try em out, I'll let everyone know what I think of the traffic that comes through.

utahseopros, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  15. 7searchguys

Best Answers:
    Definitely feel free to contact me directly if you would like help getting started or have any questions about our service, UtahSEOPros! I will happy to help you answer any questions you might have.

The 7SPROMO bonus is still valid, so be sure to enter it and email me to receive your credit!

Best regards,

Cleo
    7searchGuys

7searchguys, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  16. 7searchguys

Best Answers:
    **UPDATE**
    The 7SPROMO is still a valid code that DP members can use to receive a deposit bonus on 7Search.com. However, the promo is no longer a dollar for dollar match up to $100. It has changed and is now a 50% bonus on your first deposit with a maximum available credit of $250.

Please be sure to select "Cleo" as the salesperson of record and enter "7spromo" in the promo field. In the event that you create your account without entering this code, shoot me an email (cleo@7search.com) and I will be sure to update your account for you.

Best regards,

Cleo
    7SearchGuys

7searchguys, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  17. Okenyon

Okenyon Banned

Best Answers:
    Okenyon, Sep 13, 2012 IP