1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Angela's Links Really Don't Work

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by bigcat1967, Oct 7, 2009.

These profile links that Angela has sold to people - well, I had to test it out. I bought a one month for five bucks - worth the test.

The profile links take forever or they never get indexed - you got to get the links indexed first in order for them to do something.

I don't think I'm a believer. Have you guys bought into the package? If so, what was your experience with it?

bigcat1967, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  2. selectsplat

selectsplat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The theory has been tested and disproven time and time again. It's not the number of backlinks you generate, its the quality of the backlinks you generate. Pagerank is not passed from the SITE, it is passed from the PAGE. So, if the pagerank of the page your link is on is a PR0, you will receive very little SEO benefit from it.

selectsplat, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  3. jjjust

jjjust Guest

Best Answers:
    Anyone who state that Agnela's links don;t work has worked them. I would reccomend Peter Dre's High Pge rank. It's 24.95 a month and it kind of automates the whole process with Angela's links. 2 runs and you will see a drastic improvement in your rankings.

jjjust, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  4. simpseo

simpseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of people just don't get this so they will continue to buy PR0 links no matter what anyone says. They will also continue to come to the forum saying how well their site is ranking for a particular keyword because they have a bunch of PR0 links.

It's a really simple thing to understand - the PR0 page has no connection with the high PR homepage because there is no hyperlink from the high PR page to the newly-created PR0 page. This means there is no real link juice to pass on to your site.

simpseo, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  5. jjjust

jjjust Guest

Best Answers:
    So are you guys saying that Angela's links don't work or are you just trying to sound like you know what you are talking about? If you are saying that her links that she sells does not work, then please explain to me how my sites continue to increase in rank every time I run Higher Rank Software. Which uses the links provided by Angela's monthly links.

jjjust, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  6. selectsplat

Best Answers:
    It's funny that a 2 year+ old rumor and failed experiment has turned into this huge opportunity to cash in on newbs.

Angela's method never worked guys. It's been a joke for over 2 years now. There's no secret shortcut to building quality backlinks.

7. selectsplat

Best Answers:
    It's not from these links, I can assure you. 1 backlink from a relevant, high quality pr3 site does more for your SERPS than 2000 pr0 links from forums and social bookmarking sites.

8. jjjust

jjjust Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't know what experiment you are talking about, but I can tell you that I use Peter Drew's HighpageRank software that just automates the process. Every time I have used it, my ranks increase. I have several sites where that's all lI have used. I am talking about competitive terms.

jjjust, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  9. jjjust

jjjust Guest

Best Answers:

WHat you're saying is not news! Whicby your own explanation must mean that she not providing pr0 links and that her stuff works....

jjjust, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  10. jjjust

jjjust Guest

Best Answers:
    I didn't look at what you do. I understand now why you are so adamant to admitting that her stuff works. You provide linking services too.

jjjust, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  11. simpseo

simpseo Active Member

Best Answers:

I have yet to find ONE example of a site that has been optimised using ONLY PR0 profile pages. If they work so well why do people have to supplement these links with other forms of linkbuilding?

The problem I have when people say they are ranking well by using this method is that they are using so many other methods that they themselves cannot be 100% sure which method is getting them the good rankings. I don't believe Google rewards your link building efforts immediately so the cause and effect becomes unclear and people tend to attribute their success to the last thing they did.

I'm not trying to sound clever by the way, I'm here to learn but I'm also here to question people if I don't see the logic in their method. Sometimes this may lead me to change my mind and sometimes this may lead me to confirm what I already know.

simpseo, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  12. jjjust

jjjust Guest

Best Answers:
    What you are saying is the truth. PR0 is worthless while it is a PR0.
    So like I said before. If PR0 is worthless and I am gaining BIG TIME in my rankings using the automated software, then by your own admission Angela's Links do work. I pay for it, every day IF I have a lcient that starts to fall, I do a run and a few days to a wekk later bam they are up there. one of sites on sept. 17 was number 15 I ran it that day. By Sept 24th I was number 9. On the 24th I ran it again today I am number 3. With a blogger blog and one post. SO please tell me how this works if they are all PR0.

jjjust, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  13. simpseo

simpseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK so we both agree that PR0 pages aren't very helpful. I don't get the "by your own admission" bit though, because I didn't say Angela's links work. In fact, I never meant to comment specifically about "Angela's links", just the general method of finding high PR sites and creating profile pages that are orphaned from the main page.

I think what you are saying is that you are using some automated software that enhances the ability of these PR0 pages to pass link juice to your site. Is that correct? I'm assuming that you are building some sort of backlinks to these profile pages with this software.

Perhaps what is working for you is the software and not the actual PR0 links. If you got a few backlinks on some high PR pages and combined it with using the software don't you think this would be better than the method you are currently using?

simpseo, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  14. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They work great for Angela. She sells a ton of packets.

Now to the do they work? The whole thing that makes them work or not work is dependent upon you. Angela does plenty of spamming herself by placing links in places they are not intended to be placed.

If you were a site owner who had to clean up that type of spam would it make you happy? Probably not.

The "trick" to any link is to provide value to the site. No site owner is going to ban your links if you provide real value. Most people using her packets are not doing anything more than dumping links.

Angela is very good at finding Web 2.0 Sites that allow users to place links. But the real problem begins with people who simply don't know how to ad value. So the usefulness of the packets gets degraded.

If she were really smart she would figure out a way to package her services privately. Because I can tell you for fact that correctly placed high value links from respected authority sites will improve your rankings.

It's always the Carpenter not the Tool.

internetmarketingiq, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  15. selectsplat

Best Answers:
    He's going by the same delusional idea that Angela in 2007. Basically, they think that a pr0 pages really isn't a pr0 page if the homepage has a higher pr. She proposed that a pr6 homepage would pass pr6 link juice to each and every single link on the entire site, no matter what page, no matter how deep.

Wishful thinking. It's been proven false, time and time again. Pagerank is assigned to the PAGE not the SITE.

16. selectsplat

Best Answers:
    I don't know anything about this software. If it places do-follow links on quality pages with pr, then it could indeed be beneficial.

However, that's NOT what Angela's method does. Angela's method places links on social bookmarking and other types of sites on pages that have PR0. PR0 pages provide 0 SEO benifit.

17. catrosinfo

catrosinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have learned a lot from this post about pr0 and backlinks... It is common knowledge even to a newb like me that linking to pr0 rank websites does not affect your ranking n o matter how many are the backlinks maybe. However, no one can be certain, that Angela's method only targets pr0 websites even if it is also a common knowledge, assuming it is, that she is placing links in places that she is not suppose to, still the fact cannot be denied that, it is impossible to say for certain that all her links are coming from pr0 website, not with the thousands that she brings to the table.

I think this is the reason user jjjust is partially saying...

Keep the debate flowing guys, you are helping one newbie in here... :)

catrosinfo, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  18. catrosinfo

catrosinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for a wonderful insight. Exactly what I was thinking. Angela sells a ton of packets... no one can be certain that not a single one of those she sells is above pr0. But I would agree that most of it are.

catrosinfo, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  19. thehotbusinesses@hotmail.

thehotbusinesses@hotmail. Active Member

Best Answers:
    So are you saying Linkwheels offer no power sense they are just a bunch of pr0 sites linked together?

20. selectsplat

Best Answers:
    That's what I'm saying.