1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my Squidoo lens please

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by simply-seo, Oct 6, 2009.

Hi friends, i have created my first commercial squidoo lens to start my affiliate marketing. The niche is memory card.
    Can you please tell all the possible ways to make it more excellent one to stand out ? so that i will get some referal commissions!
    Selecting Right Memory Card for Nikon Digital Camera
    In short please tell me all the good things i had done and the mistakes i did from the affiliate, traffic , conversion and seo point of view.
    Thanks a lot.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
    simply-seo, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  2. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello any one please !

3. Bulkish

Bulkish Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello simply-seo,

I see your post titles and content are well written and concise along with relevant pictures when necessary, it was pleasant for me reading them. The amazon-affiliate links are well placed too though I would place them at the post-bottom too.

Now, seeing the squidoo on the top left of the page give me creeps :) because plenty of other websites are working hard on their own domain names, cool wordpress themes, plugins, etc.

I think you have done excellent "if" you are only testing/curious all of this. "No! I'm serious about this" you may say, in which case I would recommend:

Get out of squidoo, buy your own domain (cheap, ~$9/year on godaddy) and get a cheap but reliable hosting that is capable of supporting your blog engine of your preference.

Let me know what's the bigger plan you have on all of this, If I can see like you see I can provide better feedback.

Keep up the good work

Bulkish, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  4. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Bulkish,
    Thanks very much for your postive feedback, actually i have domains and hosting and even also have a shopping site with blog for which i have written many posts. But i have tiered of being marketing the posts in my own site. So that i made a squidoo lens on the belief that squdioo lens are easy to market and rank well amoing SE's. I desperately in need of earning from Affiliate but i didnt make it still :(
    What shall i do now ? Create a link wheel for every long tail keyword that im targetting ?

Like if i target this current long tail phrase m*emory ca*rd for ni*kon Dig*tal Camer*for 1 month and create many posts using web 2 sites and linking to my own site like its the focal point and also linking to each other posts in web 2 ?

or what else can i do ? Please guide me through this process, im even ready if you are any one can tutor me i assure that i can work for my best and create a win-win strategy for both of us.

5. elitesystem

elitesystem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice one for a beginner. I can see content but you should add some more modules and spice it up :).. keep working on it. Get on the squidu forum and request the experts for a review; that will be more precise and worth it. good luck

elitesystem, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  6. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks mate, i will definitely do that. What module you would suggest ? :)

simply-seo, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  7. elitesystem

elitesystem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Squidoo has a lot of modules and they have added some amazing ones recently! try building a lens from scratch and add all the modules to try. This way you will know how and where to use certain modules. The more you play with them, the more you will get a hold! :) always use mods related to your content or niche! you dont want to put up netflix on a book lens ;)

elitesystem, Oct 7, 2009 IP
    simply-seo likes this.
  8. c0d36r34k3r

c0d36r34k3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Useful site. 8/10

c0d36r34k3r, Oct 7, 2009 IP
    chandima3010 likes this.
  9. hqen2000

hqen2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah you need your own domain.

hqen2000, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  10. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all your suggestions.
    @c0d36r34k3r Thanks for the score ill try to get 10 out of 10 :D

simply-seo, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  11. MykkoWJ

MykkoWJ Peon

Best Answers:
    We think your site looks great. We are so new to business and online, I don't feel very confident review yours.
    First look, great colors and very eye catching. Good photo selection and content.

MykkoWJ, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  12. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    @MykkoWj - You well pointed your view as a visitor and i also need the review from a visitors point of view in addition to a webmasters point of view :)
    Thanks buddy.

simply-seo, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  13. piolent

piolent Peon

Best Answers:
    simple but interesting...
    good job man...

piolent, Oct 15, 2009 IP
    simply-seo likes this.
  14. daaune

daaune Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's good. Good choice of colours

daaune, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  15. FCM

FCM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would have anchor links and go over the main bullets of your site with them... also give the ability to go back to the main list. I both like and do not like your green background if it was a diff rent niche maybe not a big deal thou...
    I would also but a light color small border around your images of your cameras.

FCM, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  16. Lalit_Burma

Lalit_Burma Active Member

Best Answers:
    First thing first ...

• Add relevant photo to your profile, so that it can get some life.

• You should remove text links from your lens

• Try to keep adding fresh contents every week, to keep your rank high.

• Use photos modules (Polaroid) to make it more beautiful and attractive.

• Short the heading and use your keywords in titles.
    Overall this one is nice and informative lens.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
    Lalit_Burma, Oct 17, 2009 IP
    simply-seo likes this.
  17. simply-seo

simply-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for the replies.
    @Lalit Burma sure i will update with what you said, Thanks :)

simply-seo, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  18. rajavirus

rajavirus Peon

Best Answers:
    good job

i think enough

rajavirus, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  19. bestcontent

bestcontent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When are you going to make payments to me for the month of June, Mr Lalit Burma. I am losing my sleep over it. I sent 43X400 articles to you for this day.

bestcontent, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  20. bestcontent

bestcontent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How to Eliminate Toenail Fungus?
    Toenail fungus has become a rampant problem nowadays. It can make your beautiful toenail look ugly and even ruin it in the end. There are many reasons for such yellow toenail fungus infection. It develops when the fungus is able to grow in an environment that does not get any air. Such an environment is produced when our nails are covered in shoes and socks all the time. In addition, one gets into contact with the feet of the affected person in showers, he can contract this infection. People suffering from such an infection do not feel like going outside with their feet naked because the infected toenail is an embarrassment. The feet of the person also emit an odor when this ailment affects him.
    Therefore, the symptoms of such a nail infection are that a yellow spot first appears on the skin underneath the nail. Then it spreads to the entire nail. The nail also becomes weak and prone to break up. Apart from males, this problem can also affect females. Therefore, they should ensure that before applying the nail polish, they file it up to remove any impurities.
    The most easy toenail remedy is to make sure that the feet is kept clean most of the times.
    The nail in this infection becomes so fat that one cannot wear anything, even shoes. In addition, the toenail will break up in the long run and separate itself from the toe.
    If you have developed this infection, the best way to get rid of it is to cover the nail with some vinegar, which can kill the fungus. A huge impact can be made when the feet are regularly soaked in a vinegar and water solution. All the pain in the feet is also relieved through such dipping.

Effective solutions to fix toenail fungus forever
    Funginixis the most effective fungus killing remedy for this infection, even better than Zeta clear. This remedy can make sure that the nails become healthy again. Its without any adverse repercussions as it contains natural oils. It will make sure that your toenail looks beautiful as it was. It is a topical treatment.
    This product is so effective that it produces results in a time gap of 2 weeks or even less than it. It can be used on finger and feet. Its also easy to apply with the help of a brush.

bestcontent, Jul 24, 2010 IP