1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this true. If not please give the truth. Jesus and Mohammad

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by DiscussionPeace, Aug 12, 2006.

1. DiscussionPeace

DiscussionPeace Banned

Best Answers:
    I have today only one question to all muslims:

Is this from the Quran?

4 Women: ...4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them, ....

"Have no unbelieving friends.
    Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them.
    Is each person be free to believe as he or she wishes? "

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/4/index.htm#89

DiscussionPeace, Aug 13, 2006 IP
  2. DiscussionPeace

DiscussionPeace Banned

Best Answers:
    Muhammad gives instructions on fights.

http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/k/koran/koran-idx?type=DIV0&byte=1320

[2.190] And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.
    [2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.....

The Romans
    [30.45] That He may reward those who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He does not love the unbelievers.
    http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/k/koran/koran-idx?type=simple&q1=love+&size=All

I disagree. God loves everyone. Though who do His will, are much closer to Him.
    If God does not love you, you are finished.

DiscussionPeace, Aug 13, 2006 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    What he is referring to is: Surah 5:51, 9:5, 8:12-14, 9:29, 2:193
    Note here, I did not quote the actual scriptures. They are there for any to look up for themselves to see what they say. The power of doing so is to prevent someone from using the "translation card" as an excuse. Normally what would come next, is someone trying to suggest that the verses are not correct because they are not translated correctly. Of course, we know that is not true.

islam is a downgrade, not an upgrade. Jesus warned of false prophets. When you compare the life of Jesus to the life of mohammad, one can only assume God was absolutely angry at the world to have sent mohammed to the world just six hundred some odd years after he sent his Son. For Jesus preached a message of kindness and love and mohammed preached a message of death and destruction.

What most people cannot understand is how destructive the quran is and how some openly deny such. It seems like every time a new terrorist attack/plot is unovered, someone comes around to remind the infidel that islam is peaceful. I've pointed it out before and no doubt, will point it out again the next time. I've seen a lot of kitman and taqiyya practiced over the years.

GTech, Aug 13, 2006 IP
  4. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You guys cannot talk with Respect !!!
    I think you should wait for your jesus to come with Mahdi and see how it prays behind it and how he will tell you that the true religion is Islam.

And remember that most of the members of this forums are Americans, Christians, you should come and see other side of the world too.

You are all misunderestood by false news, articles, books, advertisement against Islam and Muslims. The real terrorist were the power who killed hundereds of childeren in Lebenon.
    Thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Muslims have always been victim of your greed, but I hope that Mahdi and Jesus (PBUH) will come sooner and later and I am sure if you be alive that time, You will be in the Army of President Bush to fight against Jesus.

your will probebly say that this is FALSE PROPHET which is come from Muslims tricks. and will fight against him.

Arasp, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  5. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Well, you efforts should be geared towards stopping your fellow Muslims from bombing rather than expecting us to ignore the evils from the Islam world.

Blogmaster, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  6. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you mean the terrorist group of Al-Qaida it is not related to islam since there are terrorist gourps anywhere in the world.

For now, the biggest concert is Israel which is the biggest official and state terrorist. We are happy that they lost the war with lebenon and public opinion is against them in the whole world. (you cannot ignore the protest against USA and israel in other countries)

Arasp, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  7. Cage Rattler

Cage Rattler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wasn't Al-Qaida a creation of the CIA ?

Cage Rattler, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  8. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you think will happen when your country will be sanctioned?
    Do you think that the behaviour and activities in your country are alright?

I don't see that the whole world is against Israel or USA, but I do see that the whole world is against Iran because of its foreign policy (hizbollah) and nuke activities.

You country got a proposal with billions of $$$ worth as incentives, inclusive a light nuke reactor for free and still your leaders still insist to continue with the crazy plans? Where, or on what side will the whole world be in a couple of weeks from now?

Why does your country not accept Israel?

Think about

Arnie, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  9. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everybody knows that Israel has taken the land illegaly from Palestine. Israel is the most dangrous terrorist ever lived in the world, they easily kill civilians in the war. so we (many other people in the wolrd) are against it.
    They could not handle the hizbollah . If the war was between Iran and Israel, Israel would be destroyed in less than a day.

2- The sanction is only from USA. Nothing happened to us in the past 27 years and nothing is goona happen with such stupid sanctions.

3- you can see the protests against Israel and USA.

4- no not the whole world is against Iran. China, Russia and almost all of the arabic countries are our alies.

The USA policies is moving the world in to the Third Word War.

Arasp, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  10. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    nice try. :rolleyes: So the ones who are real Muslims are suddenly not related to Islam? I love how you guys are talking to "infidels" as if they were stupid :rolleyes:

11. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'd better go for a reality check.
    Your are making parroted statements from your govt.
    Is that your real purpose for posting here?

It wont work

Try something else

Arnie, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  12. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    It works for Al Jezeera, but in the free world people are allowed to use common sense ... so of course, it won't work here.

13. MarRome

MarRome Peon

Best Answers:
    If muslims respect and hold jesus is such high esteem, then why are
    muslims slaughtering christians in Nigeria, Kenya, Somalia, Ethiopia
    and the Sudan. And trying to impose Sharia law on the christian people
    in those states?

MarRome, Aug 14, 2006 IP
    GTech likes this.
  14. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Because they don't look at Jesus as the Massiah, and in their opinions those that do, deserve to be persecuted ... unless they turn around and become Muslims.

15. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I told you, this is the forum of Americans, You better see other places in the world.

Dont you watch the news? The public opinion of the whole world is against USA, UK, Israel.

I saw that even in the USA, there are some big protests agains the stupid government.

Arasp, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  16. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    sorry to bring this to you, but this forum is neutral. I'm sure if a Muslim ran this place, he would really value other opinions :rolleyes:

17. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I love this forum very much. But ofcourse not this politics and religions forum. I usually participate in other forums like Search engine forums, Adsense and .... And I have good friends out there.

The forum is neutral but most of the english spoken in the world are christians. and the other people who join this forum do it for other serices not to talk about politics and religion.

the reason I made a post here. Was a question that one the friends had asked about Jesus (PBUH).
    And I answered him with respect that we also know jesus christ as the dear prophet of God. :)

but some of the other polite guys came and replied me with no respect ! saying some bullshits about Mohammad.

I think Jesus is your teacher. huh? He should be very respectful. Even if I was thouse chinese with no Religion at all, who do not beilive in God himself, you were not allowed to attack me with some shits. Because everybody has its own belifes. and in such communities we are all friends. Right?

Anyway, i think this forum is very corrupted for me. I better go and post in my favorite adsense forum. :) and you guys stay here and keep fighting with other religions and beliefs.

regards,

Arasp, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  18. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    What it is, is that you're unable to handle yourself in a place where you have to rely on the wisdom of your words, rather than the force of mandatory submission to Islam. Sorry to see you run away from a real challenge. Would have been nice to finally see a Muslim stand his ground and show some balls.

19. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is not a reall challenge. You have nothing to do with wisdom when you insult to other people religions.

Thos people who have no religoin at all are way better than you guys who insult Muslim.

Arasp, Aug 14, 2006 IP
  20. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I have missed the insults. Do you consider any form of criticism an insult?