1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I find orders to SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Clockstoper, Oct 2, 2009.

Im new to this forum

I heard about the SEO recently. I like to learn this and involve in the SEO. and I heard that people earn money from this too..

please let me know how can I find the orders to optimize. what companies offering such orders

thanx in advance..

Clockstoper, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, people earn money from it - I do, I earn a decent amount, I live entirely on my seo income. I was seo-ing my own sites for 5 years before I even thought about doing it for someone else, so if I was you, I wouldn't give up the day job just yet.

magda, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  3. jj1

jj1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think magda is right - start seoing your own sites and learn all the tricks of onpage optimisation and offpage linking. Once you can rank your own sites for competitive keywords then think about how you can sell your services.

jj1, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  4. Canonical

Canonical Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Spend a few years learning SEO. THEN and ONLY then consider trying to market yourself as an SEO, and ONLY if you actually know what you're talking about, and not just a few buzz words like 99% of the so-called SEO experts out there.

Canonical, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  5. Clockstoper

Clockstoper Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanx buddies..

I still do not have idea how to it. how to collect money and please let me know how you guys doing it from the beginning. any related links? it doesnt matter even off the list. is my email..

thanx

Clockstoper, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  6. monishka

monishka Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friend,

This is the good that you want to learn seo.My dear friend but in the field of seo it is necessary to become a experience holder and to work for your own project then you will be show to your client then they will get that you are a seo expert so try to make a website. you can also try on your blog.

monishka, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  7. Caliseo

Caliseo Peon

Best Answers:
    well its a great thing if u are going to start seo .......start seoing ur own sites ,,,, start link building .... fourm posting ..... blog commenting ...... but do these things in right directions else you ll just waste ur time by doing this all

Caliseo, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  8. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    Read Chris Beasley's free comprehensive SEO Guide. You may also want to read the SEO posts that Canonical, sweetfunny and I have written here on the forums over the years.

Dan Schulz, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  9. SEOibiza

SEOibiza Peon

Best Answers:
    classic troll surely?

SEOibiza, Oct 4, 2009 IP