1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boycott Google! 10 Reasons To BOYCOTT GOOGLE!

Discussion in 'Google' started by jquindlen, Jul 12, 2007.

1. HomeComputerGames

HomeComputerGames Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, please get all companies to quit using Google. Start with the video game companies please!! :rolleyes:

HomeComputerGames, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  2. webmasterlabor.com

webmasterlabor.com Peon

Best Answers:
    While those points raised do make sense (Google does act like a MONOPOLY sometimes), it is worth keeping in mind that Google's #1 loyalty is to the USER. Google can do without the people trying to optimize it. They will just index other content in the same categories. However, it can't do without its USERS.

Are there any alternatives to a boycott? Sure, create content that focuses on the USER. Create content that builds trust and authority. That is the step needed in building an empire on solid rock instead of the shifting sands of SEO and current traffic trends. Build VALUE. Start Today.

webmasterlabor.com, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  3. farhajr

farhajr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    NOw thats a relly long list..I wonder some of those facts mmight be true..another thing is GOOGLE is owned bya jewish company and their main agenda is to look over everything in a person so they r trting to get most of the best stuff out there either by owning them or trying to make a control over it...Such as said on top that they are owning feedburners and doublecilcks...

but I wonder do doublecliclks has to do with something with adsense though I do not want it..is there a way to stop it.

farhajr, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  4. PlumGreekMob

PlumGreekMob Member

Best Answers:
    lol, firefox was made by and owned by google

PlumGreekMob, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  5. opinionated1

opinionated1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hard to fight a major search engine with so many followers already.

opinionated1, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  6. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Who told you that? Not hardly. They had the chance to buy it a long time ago though. I am surprised they didn't. They buy every other piece of junk they can get their hands on why not buy something that works for once. Of course they might actually own it, who knows. What did you read that said that?

BadBoyzStudioZ, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  7. Clickbank Pirate

Clickbank Pirate Peon

Best Answers:
    I think mostly google strives to let the person buying the adwords make money! Not for the person who lets them show on his/her page! Google knows that anyway that a person can find to cheat thier way into money they will!

Clickbank Pirate, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  8. steve_gts

steve_gts Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hate to tell you this, but my (and I expect everyone elses) business is more important to me then taking on a battle I can't win.

steve_gts, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  9. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Steve, you can win if you support other alternative ways, much cheaper than adwords by the way. Adwords prices lately simply less and less affordable. Google owns (biggest share) only SEARCH traffic. Think about it. In DISPLAY they are nobody and nothing, if you understand what I mean.

DPParadise, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  10. yinyanghost

yinyanghost Peon

Best Answers:
    I still love google. It is the only search engine which is only a search engine at its main website , and doesnt take time to load like MSN or Yahoo. Also, it almost always gives the best results.

yinyanghost, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  11. ITXL

ITXL Peon

Best Answers:
    yep.. ive had enough of google.. I am now trying to be google free.. i have now to compromise this with clients ability to afford these collosal costs and really find time to even further independantly study google ROI like its whats holding my life together... so sick of exploitation..its just so annoying...

ITXL, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  12. swtexans

swtexans Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice try.. But most people know that internet is nothing without google. Google is the largest fish in the sea. Yes they are a bit harsh in some cases but that's the way they works... Most of the services that are available on the internet are associated with google...

swtexans, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  13. ITXL

ITXL Peon

Best Answers:
    if they acted more responsibly rather than charging £5 for 1 click it wouldnt be a problem.. would it? the reason why large companies eventually fall is because of greed... greed will bring them down.. their cash making machine will fall because life isnt about how many billions you can make its about love and sharing and they cant give a crap about you or I..can they.. google is on the start of the finish right now as we speak... they also do not allow products upload from enterprise affording merchants a way to have a free website and to have their products searched..its all BS..

ITXL, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  14. swtexans

swtexans Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is becoming a failure.

I have stopped using adsense on all sites, except adshare on this site, and i dont even earn $0.05 a day from impressions. It is pathetic.

swtexans, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  15. Gazzerman

Gazzerman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I say lets start a Google Free day! Just 1 day to see what would happen if everyone stopped using Google for a day. It would be very easy to organize on social media facebooke etc... and will no doubt make the news, what does everyone think?

Gazzerman, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  16. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There need to be better alternatives before anyone stops using Google. These 2 dont cut it.

Lex350, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  17. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i know i can not win this bettel
    even i am working hard and earning nothing $1 to 3 per month
    i read this thread 6 months ago and then i decided to stop using Google and just start spamming so they will ban me

now:D
    i am earning good enough 230$ to 270$ per month working (spamming) only one hour a day so i dont care when they catch me and ban me.

from me i am just fighting in my own way they should watch me and ban me if not i dont care i am getting paid 230 to 270 USD per month

MrPJH, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  18. RtodaAV

RtodaAV Member

Best Answers:
    This is very stupid.

RtodaAV, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  19. zhoucunjie

zhoucunjie Peon

Best Answers:
    very good.

zhoucunjie, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  20. rai123

rai123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I mixed up my search with google, facebook and digg. So I am not fully dependent on google. But yes google adsense is best for me. So I am using it.

rai123, Jan 31, 2010 IP