1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best solution for Israel and Palestine

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Bali_Sunset, Sep 22, 2009.

1. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You bust me up.... emotions? islam was created by mohumad which you worship and the god was the moon god chosen from a group of idols that belonged to that region. The moon is still to this day the symbol of islam!

Sorry, no need to compare Jesus to mohamud - there is no comparisons - they are complete opposites from everything I have seen

debunked, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    so... Christians worship a cross?

imad, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    NO.

"Christian Worship" as it were, is almost impossible to describe since there several different ways that various "Christians" worship, not all of which is the same.

Ever Congregation worships a little differently. Worship in general includes everything from a formal service, to small gatherings with rock or classical music.

Worship for most Christians generally contains two major themes: The Word and the Sacraments. Word being Word of God. This could include readings form the "Bible", sermons, homily, whatever.

Some churches like Catholic, tend to worship in a "liturgical" manor. This includes the Sacrament of Communion, and of course the Word, by way of again, readings from the "Bible" "Gospel", and the Homily.

Generally speaking most all Christian services include a lot of prayer and signing. I'd like to think that Christians as a whole tend to give "Praise and thanks" not "Worship".

The cross is merely a symbol of Christ's sacrifice for us. It symbolizes his death by way of crucifixion. I know of no Christian service or religion that "Worships" a symbol.

Mia, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your post Mia, Islam has no symbols, and Muslims do not worship or bow except to Allah which means God in English,

Christians here, and all Arabian Christians worship Allah too, here is a link to a Christian prayer in Arabic, where the word Allah is mentioned, you need Arabic fonts:

it says: Help me Allah

debunked, now don't think Arabian Christians worship a moon God, lol

the question was to show debunked how he is so quick to judge before having any clue, and in general to show him how ignorant he is about Islam and Muslims, again debunked, educate yourself a little about Islam and Muslims so you do not appear like an idiot always, here is a tip, start by reading Qur'an, and stop on this verse and think about it:

more ...

source

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
    imad, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  5. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    "Among His Sings are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore God, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve." (Qur'an 41:37)

ThraXed, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  6. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:
    Same old crap coming from you day after day after day and it's getting very old. Like I said: it's sad thing that you can openly spit on people's believes and get away with it. I guess DP doesn't give a shit about their own rules.

And din't you say yeasterday something about how defending Israel doesn't means you're jewish? Yet when I don't like your hate against Islam makes me muslim? Hows that? Double standards anyone?

And do you seriously ask me how discussions about Israel and Palestine end up with pointing at Jews?!?

Just a remider to you:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=512154

And go on and keep spreading your hatered. It will eat you alive. What a sad little person you are. And you talk about love!!! OMFG!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
    iggysick, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  7. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    just noticed this, and I have much time to waste tonight, this is why I m replying you even though I usually ignore your posts,

hmm, let's check who was kinder to Jews, Moses pbuh or Mohammad pbuh?

"It is by the Mercy of God that you deal gently with them, for if you were severe or fierce of heart, they would have dispersed from you." [Qur'an 3:159]

while ...

source Was Moses or Muhammad Kinder to Jews ?

what do Jews (not Zionists, there is a huge difference between both, I hope you know this) say about Islam?

the two quotes above from the book A History of the Jewish People

more quotes from this book that covers a long period can be found here

Of course, Zionists, be they of Jewish origins, or Christian origins, make lies, and later believe their own lies, Muslims, and every peace loving nation, do fight injustice, no matter who committed it, they do hate aggressors & criminals, be they Jews, Christians, or even Muslims,

conclusion: to keep what they stole illegally, and in a try to blind the unaware public, from seeing the real reasons behind the conflict, Zionists have a big interest in misleading people to think that Muslims hate Jews, that's why they are fighting in occupied Palestine, but the fact is Muslims like anybody else, hate aggressors, occupiers, and criminals, that's why they are fighting in occupied Palestine.

imad, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  8. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    imad,

See, I am not religious, I don't give a shit about any of these so called Gods. What is amusing to me is how often you have to denigrate some other religion to prop up Islam. Why is that?

Why do you have to tear down other religions in order to follow yours?

browntwn, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  9. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    More nonsense from you, I see...this "moon-god" myth propagated by Robert Morey and his ilk has been dealt with a long time ago. Read these links and get an education:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Sources/Allah/moongod.html

http://blogs.muxlim.com/Yahya_Snow/was-allah-the-moon-god-of-ancient-arab-pagan-a-response-refuting/

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2005/do-muslims-worship-the-moon-god/

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2005/what-is-the-significance-of-the-crescent-moon-in-islam/

In fact if you had actually bothered to search it on Google, there are numerous articles debunking this nonsense as nothing more than a lie. I am not really sure why you people call yourself "webmasters" and yet refuse to do a proper search on the world's largest search engine for the correct answer to a silly polemic like this.

Perhaps it is a Christian teaching taught to their followers that they should lie about others whenever the opportunity arises :rolleyes:

Ibn Juferi, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  10. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. I liked that one a lot :)
    How about:
    instead?

ChaosTrivia, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  11. debunked

Best Answers:
    If you notice I didn't attack anyone personally now did I. If you disagree that islam is filled with hate - that is fine but you reflect the hatred in your post such as the bolded above.

Oh, and if you love someone you tell them the truth. I love my kids and tell them that running in the street can get them killed. They may not like it when I stop them, but guess what I don't care if they don't like it, I love them enought to be truthful.

debunked, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  12. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whoah there... not sure where you're headed with that, but before you guys start picking out spork patterns I think you better try to resolve some differences. :p

robjones, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  13. debunked

Best Answers:
    Great, now you are going to confuse some of these guys... It is hard enough to explain to them that love does not include killing people. ARGGG!!!

debunked, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  14. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    LOL. The best of Imad again. And the funniest thing about it: he really believes he is speaking words of sense!
    So funny so see Imad's world of the "zionists" (=the jews and the Christians who make lies and they believe their own lies) vs. the "Muslims" (the peace loving nation who fight injustice).

Must be something wrong with my education when they taught me that following justice and making lies and being a criminal does not depend on how you name your "god"...

Imad, but you convinced us. Now we agree with your picture of the world. so you can relax and go watch some more TV :)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
    ChaosTrivia, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  15. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Memri is ran by an ex Mossad man...we are meant to trust his Arabic news? Please....

ThraXed, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  16. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    What is really funny is that you included a link to a propaganda TV which seems that you believe, so...

Thank you Chaos for giving a real example of what I have mentioned in my post which you quoted above, like Thraxed mentioned but with details below, according to a Jew (not Zionist again):

Founded in February 1998, by the Israel-born Meyrav Wurmser, and Colonel Yigal Carmon

Meyrav Wurmser as mentioned in wikipedia which you love to quote:

and what is not mentioned on wikipedia is that

source

David Wurmser is a spy lol

maybe that's why you like Memri? because it is run by spies & criminals?

more info I posted here about Memri, no need to repeat it here, you can check that post:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=7386170&highlight=memri#post7386170

more info about Memri and some of their translation mistakes can be found here

imad, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  17. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    so now u're also a fan of finkelstein? lol. Imad you are the greatest.
    Is this a fake produced by MEMRI or is it "stories from before the verses case down", A Jordanian-Produced soap opera (Part III), broadcast on Iqra TV (saudi arabia) on February 2005 ?
    Is this a fake by MEMRI or a real broadcast on Al-majd TV as stated with an accurate translation?
    Is this a fake by MEMRI or a real broadcast on Palestinian TV?

So here is a point I will try to make that requires some brain to understand, from my chats with you I am pesimistic that you can comprehend a simple point, but I have to try. Never lose hope! here we go:

your progapagda stuff contain essays (articles) presenting "facts" and forgetting about the real facts or the other side of the story. They present "interpretations". Here we are talking about short, simple, accurately translated footages from arab TV with no layer of "interpretation". MEMRI don't say anything there of their own and just bring the materials untouched. Therefore, the only question that matters: are these videos real or fake, and not who is the founder of MEMRI and what do the guys at MEMRI eat for lunch. In your propaganda sites, that does matter, here it does not. because your propaganda sites bring nothing but "interpretation" through careful selection of facts and sometimes also invention of facts. And here, no layer of interpretation, the publisher does not add any kind of opinion of its own: just bring the raw materials with a raw translation.

Do you have the ability to finally understand a point?
    Only if you are 100% sure that you understand what I mean. I would like to hear your response. If you do not understand what I mean, please save yourself the embarrassment of posting another "homosexuality exists in nature but is not intended by nature"-like post.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
    ChaosTrivia, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  18. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    (supplements to previous post)

Now I noticed this:
    A) the link doesn't work.
    B) "zionismwatch.com" is probably a propaganda site, I don't read those, you know.
    C) I don't need MEMRI's translations. I speak a reasonable level of high-arabic (اللغة الفصحة) myself and I know when a translation is accurate and when it is not.

Only Imad is capable of taking organization that does nothing except to click "record" and the translate it and upload to you tube and calling it a "propaganda" organization, and to explain why it is a propaganda organization, he posts links from real propaganda organization.

This is exactly what Wafa sultan spoke about in the touching speech about how Islam destroyed the great Arab nations by creating millions of ignorants who can't tell the difference between opposites: between dry reporting and propaganda, between abuse of women and respect of women, and between autocracy and democracy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOl8uiXwbHo
    Is this interview fake as well? The Arabic is mistranslated? the answers are: no. and no.
    Are these words of sense? the answer is: yes. and yes.
    I wish my arabic was so beautiful as hers. Every sunday I take my class maybe I should move to twice a week.... :)

19. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I do understand your point, you are posting links to videos taken from Arabian TV channels, and translated and re-produced by Memri TV, these videos done by Memri TV, have serious problems in:

1- cherry picking, do you know what this mean? here is an example to make it closer to understand for you:

this is supposed to be an Israeli religious man (Rabbi), he says while preaching:

source: The Nazi Rabbi (his son isn't kidding either)

now the cherry picking is to ONLY quote this lunatic criminal and the so many like him in the so-called Israel to give an impression that these are the Jews, without quoting those Jews who opposite the criminal state of Israel, like this other Rabbi, who says:

source: Rabbi Amram Blau - Words of the Rabbis Opposing Zionism

Memri is not only cherry picking, but also doing fake translation on purpose to mislead the audience, as will be shown in the examples below, this takes us to point 2,

2- wrong/bad translation

Finkelstein was one example where he gave a clear evidence when he said:

other than Norman Finkelstein, Brian Whitaker of The Guardian investigated this organization, and showed some examples of their bad translation, he said while talking to one of the founders the mossad agent Yigal Carmon:

source and more examples

not only this, Yigal Carmon also gave a false testimony to the US congress, from the same source:

and more of course, but these two are enough to not trust Memri TV, so to answer your question, if you did not get it yet as usual, Yes of course, they are fake.

imad, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  20. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    All the links for junk sites (this time you topped yourself: a free blogpost blog....) are again not the kind of links that I follow. Everything you say based on agenda and junk sites is not read by me. This leaves only the quote from the guardian, and my answer is:

The topic is not Yigal Carmon.

You said that you understand my point. My point was also: we are not speaking about Yigal Carmon but about the 3 videos I posted. Are you sure that you understood my point? Maybe reconsider?

* My arabic is good enough to know that the translation is accurate.
    * Cherry picking is a good point but irrelevant, they MEMRI videos are long enough (always more than 1 minute) to exclude a possibility of cherry picking.

So, are the videos fake or are they real? is MEMRI delivering an accurate picture of the arabs or not?
    if you really want to say that the Arab media has no anti-semitic materials, no hatred materials, no primitive debates presented in leading networks in prime time and you really believe in what you say, you need to register yourself for psychiatric evaluation.