1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Iran trying to set up us the bomb

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by LogicFlux, Sep 25, 2009.

LogicFlux, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  2. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In A.D. 2101
    War was beginning.
    Captain: What happen ?
    Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.
    Operator: We get signal.
    Captain: What !
    Operator: Main screen turn on.
    Captain: It's you !!
    Ahmadinejad: How are you gentlemen !!
    Ahmadinejad: All your base are belong to us.
    Ahmadinejad: You are on the way to destruction.
    Captain: What you say !!
    Ahmadinejad: You have no chance to survive make your time.
    Ahmadinejad: Ha ha ha ha ....
    Operator: Captain !! *
    Captain: Take off every 'ZIG'!!
    Captain: You know what you doing.
    Captain: Move 'ZIG'.
    Captain: For great justice.

ncz_nate, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  3. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

LogicFlux, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  4. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Been thinking it over and I really wanna get you two a neat gift for Christmas, something you really need.
    Have discussed it with the other members. We took up a collection. Congrats. We're having both of you put to sleep.

robjones, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  5. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dr. Kevorkian, line 2.

Jackuul, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  6. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, I m surprised too

[​IMG]

Vanunu a Jew (not Zionist) said:

imad, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  7. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol. Imad.
    Even if this caricature resembles the reality the reason behind it is very simple:
    USA, Europe, and UN know that Israel is good, and Iran is evil.

Israel is good since it is at the forefront of science and technology culture art, a democratic country despite its impossible location.

Iran is evil because it is full with evil people like you (not the majority, though, just those who are part of the dictatorship) who believe that:

• (all) christians and jews tell lies and then believe their own lies while (all) muslims are peace loving nation.
    • homosexuality is a problem that should be fixed. Homosexuals are not natural (oh sorry then I showed that it is natural) so Homosexuals are actually natural but not "intended" by nature.
    • Mohammed is the last true prophet of god and all of humanity should believe in him. Jews are untrustworthy people who regularly change their bible are making god very upset of their defiance and must correct their ways. Christians are pagans.
    • Judgement day is a fact and it will come, sooner or later.
    • amputation is a justified punishment for theft because otherwise the crime rate will be much higher
    • You showed me 3 achievements and claimed that the situation of science in the Arab world is great (oh sorry, but then I showed you the overall statistics that prove it isn't) so the reason for the terrible inferiority of scientific achievements throughout all of the Arab world is due to the "colonialism" and "imperialism" (oh sorry, but then I pointed out that Israel was established only 60 years ago, after the "colonialism" and "imperalism") so actually then you claimed that it is due to lack of funds (oh sorry, but Kuwait is the 4th richest country in the world) so, inFACT, the last excuse was that it is due to lack of "infrastructure" (oh sorry, what??!??!) ...____and then, pfff disappeared from the thread___... . You just couldn't say the obvious: as demonstrated by thousands of TV clips from the arab world that can be found on youtube, the absence of the Arab world from the world map of science is due to lack of modern, 21th century-like, non-godly education. In the Arab world millions of people are so miseducated, that they can not tell the difference between opposites. For example, they honestly believe that:
    • Islam highly respects women.
    • The quran is the word of god, preaching for peace.
    • The jews are an organized crime organization responsible among others also for organ trafficking worldwide.
    • The jews used the holocaust which did not really happen to justify the "stealing of land" from the "palestinians".
    • Israel has no place in the world and no right to exist.
    • Saudi Arabia is a place of justice, tolerance modernity and advancement, simply a heaven on earth, that everybody wishes to live in.
    • Teaching children to hate members of another religion, is fine. Teaching children that death in the name of god is "sweet", is fine.

Did I miss anything?
    If not, I eagerly look for more gemstones from you :)

Vaanunu is not even officially jewish, he converted to Christianity many years ago. You can't realize how amusing I find you of all people calling him "a jew (not Zionist)". You can't even understand why its so funny, but nevermind....

ChaosTrivia, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  8. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    It does not get more simple than this

If US,its western poodles and terrorists like isreal can have nukes, than everyone else also has the right to own nukes

chose for others what you chose for yourself

new, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder why do you feel there is a need to rewrite my posts and add your touches? for example:

is NOT

unless if you consider all Jews and Christians are Zionists, this goes along with your single typed posts where you try not to discuss the issue rather than discuss the person, even if you have to make up things, or twist words, anyway, I have replied you there, and showed you a proof and a real example, you can go continue there, that if you feel you have something to add to discuss that issue,

you could have just quoted them, but this is not the point, the point was in this you have said:

are you saying that Judaism is a religion? not a race?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
    imad, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  10. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    There are no races. To hold a view that races exist is in itself racist, and incorrect.

Jackuul, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  11. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Apt point. Agreed. You are right.

northpointaiki, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  12. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    True Imad. Sorry, this one i twisted. You said that it is only the "zionistst", including the "christian zionists" who make up lies and believe their own lies, and that the Muslims are all a "peace loving nation".
    But I understand that you have no problems with the rest of the evil/ignorant points that I summarized from your previous posts.
    Last time I checked, this was the case. Just a religion. A set of beliefs.

My point is simple: Israel can not be judged using the same criteria like Iran. Because Israel is good, Iran is evil. Israel acts according to principles of morality equality and modernity, whereas Iran acts according to their own violent intolerant interpretation of holy scriptures written 1,400 years ago. This is what you need to understand.

I am all hope, that the Iranian people and its anti-government majority will manage to overthrow the extreme fundamental dictatorship before it will be too late. The courage of these people is increasing with time.

ChaosTrivia, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  13. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    No one has the right to use nuclear weapons, just as no one has the right to suicide bomb a building.

Shit happens. Deal with it. We're not letting Iran have the bomb.

Jackuul, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  14. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    you say that being a isreali yourself, rest of the world does not think the same.

and the history of isreal ain't so bright that it could be called as "beacon of morality equality and modernity "

and the democratic situation in Iran in much better than rest of the ME but iran gives you pain because their leaders work for their country and are not stooges of US (like most of the ME dictators and monarchs)

@robjones
    apparently, the only country which has used nukes and murdered millions in cold blood with them is your dear america

@Jackuul
    You should be 1st willing to give-up the weapons yourself, may be than others will listen

new, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  15. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Right? What right? We invented the things, and only saw fit to use it to stop a war that'd engulfed the planet. Stopped it cold too, and we were right to do so. If you want anyone to apologize for that, you are talking to the wrong person.

We do take opportunities to deny nukes to countries populated by fanatics that'd use them for less appropriate purposes. An example? Ohhh... killing large groups of people "for the glory of Allah" comes to mind. When radical muslims quit infiltrating other nations for the express purpose of setting off explosives to further their benighted religious agenda, maybe they'll be considered "responsible" members of the planet.

Thus far they havent proven trustworthy with something as simple as buying a plane ticket or even large quantities of beauty products without using that as an opportunity to make buildings full of people go "boom". There's no way we'd trust them with nukes. Besides... if another 9-11 style explosion is perpetrated by Islamic fanatics on our soil... we might need to turn large portions of the middle east into a flat glasslike surface of fused sand with a radioactive topping.

We are never more than a single election cycle away from electing a leader that'll play for keeps, and the idiots that keep showing up here to do harm have no idea how fast their misguided actions can unite people that otherwise cant agree on the time of day. They're fortunate that our security services have thus far foiled them in attempts for a repeat of another "victory" like 9-11.

If the followers of Islam keep encouraging gullible dupes to visit here to kill people on behalf of their imaginary friend, they'll find they bit off more than they can chew. It isn't likely we'll forget the scenes captured by news cameras as Muslim populations celebrated like they'd just won Olympic gold on the day the twin towers went down. Muslim dominated nations need to get their people in line if they want to remain on the planet with those not bogged down in a 16th century inspired wish to dominate mankind.

The uncontrolled rage against the west that many in the Muslim world feed and water daily is liable to be their own downfall.

ADDED: Network error made me think this hadnt posted, so I finished it an reposted. This version is more complete, but I apologize for the duplications. Will delete the prior post if possible.

robjones, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  16. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    News - We didnt murder millions in cold blood... we ended a war somebody else started. Get your facts straight. The people murdering others are the assholes like the three Muslim bombers we caught here last week. I notice you never did get around to posting in that thread. Funny that you dont recognize real attempts at murder when the perpetrator shares your religious beliefs.

17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for admitting that you twisted it, but if I showed the first one as an example, it does not mean that the rest are OK, all the rest are also twisted, if you think else, then go ahead, put the point you listed, along with the original post I made where I said so ;) I challenge you to do it, if you do not then it will be enough proof for me, that you twisted all the rest,

I m glad you admitted too that Judaism is a religion, not a race, this makes you an illegal resident of Israel, since it is only for Jews, and you are atheist :D

now, let's get back to the issue, can we?

we should always remember, that Iran is developing nuclear ENERGY and not nuclear weapons, but I can understand why Israel is so paranoid, because they think all are liars like them when they said:

"we won't be the first to introduce nukes to the Middle East" and later it been proved that they were the first to introduce them.

Israel is crying always and trying to drag USA yet to another war but with Iran this time, despite Iran nuclear activities are only for peaceful usage, and they already invited inspectors to check this new location, so I wonder, based on what the OP said "BOMB" are you paranoid too? or you sent inspectors to Iran and found they are developing a bomb?

and what was USA response when Israel been found developing nuclear weapons in secret, was it OK as Chaos trying to say, or they played a dirty gangs game to silence USA rejection?

this document from USA that been recently declassified tells us that:

in other orders it was not OK, and it would cause more danger in this region, Israel did not listen to USA then, so why they want USA to launch a war on Iran now? USA did not tell you to get nukes, USA did not tell you to be the first to introduce nukes to Middle East, but you want USA now to launch war on Iran for trying to have peaceful use of nuclear energy?

it looks like blackmail to me, not sure about you, here is the document

source

imad, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  18. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    lol ... so the Japanese who got killed in nuking were aliens or may be animals or may be sub-human ?

you might wanna read this
    http://www.zmag.org/znet/viewArticle/5675

It will be better if you put it this way

WE ARE THE bullies and biggest gangsters of town we won't let anyone else have the a-bomb

that will be more clear and understandable

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
    new, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  19. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Somebody waged a war against us and many others, and a lotta civilians in the countries they invaded got butchered face to face. Yep, those nukes killed some civilians in the process of achieving the task, but bottom line, we used nukes to stop a war.

They might just work on a "jihad" too.

You WISH loonies like Iran could have them because as seen in these forums you share their hatred. News flash... not happening. We will stop 'em. Hide & watch.

20. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    what would have been your reaction if japan or Germany had nuked the life out of of usa hence stopping the war?
    would you be still saying the same?
    try putting yourself in shoes of Japanese and think again

new, Sep 27, 2009 IP