1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic problem

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by rajpk, Sep 16, 2009.

1. kidding

kidding Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a blog , submit your articles to social bookmarking sites like propeller ,Digg ,Mixx etc. Bookmarking is the best and initial method of bringing traffic to a website or blog .

kidding, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  2. Jontish

Jontish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Comment on other blogs. Put your link in site field and keyword as name.

Jontish, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  3. Bilal Ahmad

Bilal Ahmad Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlines are the only way to get high traffic from Search Engines.Try to make more and more Backlines but relevent to your blog.
    Social Bookmarking
    Article Writing
    Directory submission etc.. are well known ways to get backlines.

Bilal Ahmad, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  4. strgraphics

strgraphics Active Member

Best Answers:
    seo, submit in Directory. are best optionss

strgraphics, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  5. Fantastic

Fantastic Peon

Best Answers:
    You should optimize your website for search engine. this is the only solution, I can expect.

Fantastic, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  6. adithya.s11

adithya.s11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Write more posts and do SEO. Thats it.

adithya.s11, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  7. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah? I get 1200 or more. Doesn't mean a thing. Sticky visitors, the ones who come back time after time. Those matter. One time visitors don't mean anything. That's my two-cents.

Buy some fake traffic, if it will make you feel used. Just kidding. All this other "stuff" about social networks and SEO is just hot air really. None of it really does anything. It is like a parking lot with too many cars in it, you are bound to get a scratch on your paint job if you try to move around.

Just put good content, stuff people care about. If not, they don't care, not really, so why waste the effort?

I have over 12,000 members on my forum... They don't do a thing. Have 11,580 on Twitter, they don't do a thing, have over a million plays on MySpace, doesn't do a thing. They will not do anything but whatever it is they want to do. Click an ad? Nope, Listen to a show? Nope, make a comment in the peanut gallery? Nope. Not a thing.

Sad commentary, I know. But oh so honest.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
    BadBoyzStudioZ, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  8. Ironclad

Ironclad Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice but you still need to do loads of work to get people coming to your site. One of the best ways is to comment on poetry related blog sites. Comment on as many as you can and you'll see an instance rise in the amount of people visiting your site.

Ironclad, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  9. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Then look yourself up on a pageranker. You get called a "Blog Comment Spammer". Happened to me, that's why I gave it up. Half of the blogs are nofollow tagged. That means that your url does not get listed or recognized, much less included with their pagerank.

Google calls it "pinholes" in your Internet balloon. Simply means that outgoing links not related directly to your topic bleed content and therefore are BAD. I didn't make that up either, that is an SEO factoid.

And so they "visit" your site. Then what? Big deal, that's what. They leave with no trace ever that they were there except a digit on your counter. Wow... I live for visitor counts. Man... Naw.

BadBoyzStudioZ, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  10. rosrosa

rosrosa Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a few best and free ways to increase traffic like Article Marketing, Blog Commenting, Forum Posting, Answer Sites, Free Classifieds, Blog Carnival and Guest Postings in Blogs. Also submit you blog to Technorati, Blogcatalog and other blog search engines and blog directories. Start these and see the traffic grow. Though doing all together is not humanly possible but try doing as much as possible.

rosrosa, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  11. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    And work your brains out for no return? Really? All that? My God. I think I am going back to the used car business. I hear there are a lot of those "clunkers" around for sale. Might actually make a living selling junk cars, ya know?

You are kidding right? I mean all of your "blogs" are 1,200.000 Alexa ranked and you do all that? Busting a sweat for sure. Good luck to you on all that heavy lifting.

Just buy FAKE TRAFFIC. Then count them every day. You will be happy, scrappy, and really bored, but it is a fun thing to pay for. Buy FAKE traffic my friends, it pays! Them not you, but someone does get paid and that is what counts.

There is NOTHING FREE on this planet that is worth having. NOTHING. If you are not putting out the dough you are getting ripped off. Pay your way, don't pretend that all this posting your brains out on forums, social networks, blogs, MySpace, Twitter, or anything labeled FREE is going to help your blog find redemption. You must PAY YOUR WAY. Pay the Piper. Nothing else works.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
    BadBoyzStudioZ, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  12. rajpk

rajpk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanx for your replies

all i have got from your replies

1- seo
    2- submitting articles
    3- backlinks
    4- contents
    5- update daily
    6- niche is not good

so please tell me

some good paying niche
    some good backlinks
    and
    tips for seo

thanx .....

rajpk, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  13. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Aaron Wall? That dude rocks. I'm a member over there at his SEO Heaven site. Guy knows his stuff and so do his members.

You got to remember something about those guys though... They live, eat and breathe SEO full time like hackers and phreakers break code. They do it because they are ADDICTED to it.

I looked at Aaron's program. 100 bucks a month and you work your butt off and get addicted like they are and you got it... Rank and file man. This Brother ain't got time for that kind of addiction. I would rather pay someone a hundred a month to do it for me, but can't find any REAL SEO people. Most of them are fake as fake gets I'm afraid.

Why do I say that? Because I KNOW the trade man, I done did it myself for a long time. HATE IT. Too much monkeying around trying to outfox 'ol Google and I HATE Google enough to just avoid it at all cost. I understand it and most of these people that claim they are SEO people are posers man, they just fake it and hopefully get lucky. And yes, it is a marathon, not a sprint... 1000% right on with that! Good call.

You have to do a little here and there and wait. Then you do a little more, and a little more, and wait. And then you add a little more and move some here and there and add this and that and those and them and... wait. That's the game.

It's about 1/3 science, 1/3 skill and one hell of a lot of patience = LUCK. Do a little of whatever you want and the results will show up, or they won't. Never can tell. One day your tactic is all above board, next day they cal you Mr. Blackhat. Changes with the tide and Google's idea of what the Internet should look like. Since they own it, I guess they call the shots... Huh?

Be a Google slave and all of your nothings will come true. That and 25 cents and you almost can buy a newspaper. Oh... Wait... Nobody reads those anymore... Sorry.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
    BadBoyzStudioZ, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  14. magnettechnologies

magnettechnologies Peon

Best Answers:
    target top 100 keywords and get rank in first

magnettechnologies, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  15. Ironclad

Ironclad Peon

Best Answers:
    Your Adsense theme is quite niche. You need to do some keyword research to make sure that there's enough potential demand for the Adsense theme. There might not be that many people interested in specialized poetry. Also have you optimized your website for keywords? This ensures that your site turns up for the most relevant search engine queries.

If your site is too niche, try and expand the theme a bit. What about other forms of specialized poetry?

Then work on off-page optimization. Write articles, create lenses, comment on other blogs etc...

But most importantly don't give up. Good luck!

Ironclad, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  16. pageupseo

pageupseo Peon

Best Answers:
    start blog submission & ping your blog after each submission.

pageupseo, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  17. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:

That's on autopilot with Wordpress anyway if you got the right widgets.

Articles? Waste of time. If they don't get read and clicked through, and 9 out of 10 do not, then they are not relevant. These Article Warehouses are a spam trap and Google knows it.

Let me tell you though, they LOVE forums. They are on mine every day of the week!

BadBoyzStudioZ, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  18. mickyweju

mickyweju Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I will like to introduce you to autopligg you can check it out in google it will really help you out, beleiev me...i know.

mickyweju, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  19. hanushh

hanushh Peon

Best Answers:
    I can increase your traffic,
    if you have good content site ,Then i have good community and divert traffic to your site,Google adsense Revenue sharing ,daily one dollar per good content site.sorry for my poor english ,click through ratio is 5% ,unique visitor every day.Every day my community members is increasing. Total members of my community is 64,000.For more information send a pm.Google adsense Google adsense Revenue sharing basis

hanushh, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  20. prediator

prediator Peon

Best Answers:
    try

SubmitemNow

This free tool in Mozilla submits your blog to more than hundred directories.

prediator, Sep 26, 2009 IP