1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah a

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Mohammad want you to go to Paradise, he was struggling so that you and the whole people will be safe in the day of Judgment.

Some people hate God, so they were destroyed as the previous people (the people of Noah, Moses, Saleh, Hud, peace be upon them) were destroyed.

If you hate God The Peace, then be rejected away from Him.

Polite teen, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I believe there may be some paid to go and defend their religions online. :eek:

mohamud didn't do anything for me. He did only for himself. He could not suffer in my place, he has no authority, no place, no love, no position to do that. He could not struggle to make me safe in the day of judgement even if he wanted to. His struggle was his own and he made many suffer in his path.

I hate evil and love God - therefore I hate what mohamud stood for.

debunked, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  3. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Verily, this Qur'ân guides to that which is most just and right and gives glad tidings to the believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a great reward (Paradise). (9)

And that those who believe not in the Hereafter, for them We have prepared a painful torment (Hell). (10)

And man invokes for evil as he invokes for good and man is ever hasty. (11)

And We have appointed the night and the day as two signs. Then, We have obliterated the sign of the night (with darkness) while We have made the sign of the day illuminating, that you may seek bounty from your Lord, and that you may know the number of the years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything (in detail) with full explanation. (12)

And We have fastened every man's deeds to his neck, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall bring out for him a book which he will find wide open. (13)

(It will be said to him): "Read your book. You yourself are sufficient as a reckoner against you this Day." (14)

Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear another's burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning). (15)

And when We decide to destroy a town, We (first) send a definite order (to obey Allâh and be righteous) to those among them who lead a life of luxury. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word (of torment) is justified against it (them). Then We destroy it with complete destruction (16)

And how many generations have We destroyed after Nûh (Noah)! And Sufficient is your Lord as an All-Knower and All-Beholder of the sins of His slaves. (17)

Whoever desiers the quick-passing (transitory enjoyment of this world), We readily grant him what We will for whom We like. Then, afterwards, We have appointed for him Hell, he will burn therein disgraced and rejected. (18)

And whoever desires the Hereafter and strives for it, with the necessary effort due for it while he is a believer, then such are the ones whose striving shall be appreciated. (19)

On - each these as well as those - We bestow from the Bounties of your Lord. And the Bounties of your Lord can never be forbidden. (20)

See how We prefer one above another, and verily, the Hereafter will be greater in degrees and greater in prefement. (21)

Set not up with Allâh any other ilâh (god), or you will sit down reproved, forsaken (in the Hell-fire). (22)

And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour. (23)

And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: "My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young." (24)

Your Lord knows best what is in your inner-selves. If you are righteous, then, verily, He is Ever Most Forgiving to those who turn unto Him again and again in obedience, and in repentance. (25)

And give to the kinsman his due and to the poor and to the wayfarer. But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift. (26)

Verily, spendthrifts are brothers of the devils, and the devil Statan is ever ungrateful to his Lord. (27)

And if you turn away from them, and you are awaiting a mercy from your Lord for which you hope, then, speak unto them a soft, kind word. (28)

And let not your hand be tied (like a miser) to your neck, nor stretch it forth to its utmost reach (like a spendthrift), so that you become blameworthy and in severe poverty. (29)

Truly, your Lord enlarges the provision for whom He wills and straitens (for whom He wills). Verily, He is Ever All-Knower, All-Seer of His slaves. (30)

And kill not your children for fear of poverty. We shall provide for them as well as for you. Surely, the killing of them is a great sin. (31)

And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a Fâhishah [i.e. anything that transgresses its limits (a great sin)], and an evil way. (32)

And do not kill anyone whose killing Allâh has forbidden, except for a just cause. And whoever is killed wrongfully, We have given his heir the authority [(to demand Qisâs, Law of Equality in punishment— or to forgive, or to take Diya (blood - money)]. But let him not exceed limits in the matter of taking life (i.e he should not kill except the killer). Verily, he is helped (by the Islâmic law) (33)

And come not near to the orphan's property except to improve it, until he attains the age of full strength. And fulfil (every) covenant. Verily! the covenant, will be questioned about. (34)

And give full measure when you measure, and weigh with a balance that is straight. That is good (advantageous) and better in the end. (35)

And follow not (O man i.e., say not, or do not or witness not) that of which you have no knowledge. Verily! The hearing, and the sight, and the heart, of each of those one will be questioned (by Allâh). (36)

And walk not on the earth with conceit and arrogance. Verily, you can neither rend nor penetrate the earth, nor can you attain a stature like the mountains in height. (37)

All the bad aspects of these (the above mentioned things) are hateful to your Lord. (38)

This is (part) of Al-Hikmah (wisdom, good manners and high character) which your Lord has revealed to you (O Muhammad PBUH). And set not up with Allâh any other ilâh (god) lest you should be thrown into Hell, blameworthy and rejected. (39)

Polite teen, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  4. debunked

Best Answers:
    You forgot the rest of the book.....

I am an infidel according to your beliefs - so if you killed me it would be justified. So are many, many others around the world. I know you will probably try to lie about that, but hey, that's just what you are trained to do now isn't it?

debunked, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  5. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:

Do you think this is smart? No wonder islamic tribes fight one another for years. Eye for an Eye, tooth for a tooth. If you get slapped once you slap twice. That's nothing new. That law existed before Christ.

Also another thing. Again Muhammad is braking the 10 Commandments by "authorizing killings" prooving again Quran is not from God, but from him. You guys are so blinded from the good things he said, don't you think that everyone who wants to be a leader must say some good things, and especially if he wanted to achieve his goal of creating his own religion and get people to believe him? But you know what, it is the tough and complicated issues that require deep Divine wisdom and knowledge in order to be sovled that show if one is trully a prophet or not.
    Muhammad failed, he took the old path of an "Eye for an eye" law.

It is easy to hate those who hate you and easy to love those who love you.
    The hardest though is to love those who don't love you or those who hate you. Here is where the True Divine Wisdom is and the True Divine Love to love your enemies. Muhammad couldn't do it, he was killing those who opposed him.

Muhammad lacked Divine Wisdom to give the right advice and you believe him since you don't know any better.
    The more ignorant the muslims are the longer they will stick with the dogmas from the Quran. Maybe that's the idea of the mullahs, to keep you ignorant so they can manage you much easier.

Give up this outdated law "eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth."
    Accept the new law of "Love your enemy."

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
    Truth777, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  6. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    First, the whole Quran is good.

Second, I know the Arabic language, the language of the Quran, and it is very clear that such High speach is Exalted Above the ability of human.

If you have a mind, you can learn other langauges, and when you learn that language, you can judge the Mighty Book and you will understand why it is very hard to disbelieve in It as a clear miracle.

Moreover, there are scientific miracles in the Quran, and no one could know them at the time of prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him. Thus it is indeed the Miracle of miracles.

Note: No racist is allowed in Heaven.

So that Israel will not be questioned about steeling the organs of some people.

Polite teen, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  7. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Truth - so have many Biblical "leaders." The Bible is replete with killing, in the service of God, the 10 commandments notwithstanding. How's Jericho as an example? EVERY man, woman and child was wiped out - save the "harlot Rahab" - "only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent."

Every man, woman and child, murdered, except for a harlot, because they hid the spies sent into Jericho?? If this notion of violence is your measure of whether something comes from God or not, respectfully, I'd suggest we all "remove the beam before our eyes" before judging another.

northpointaiki, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  8. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh no! You're wrong! Bible is full of love! :rolleyes:
    By todays standards God is nothing more than a sick war criminal.

Can you tell us what God did to get his chosen people out of Egypt? :)

iggysick, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  9. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Highly Exalted is God, Above what the headless think about Him.

Some sick people have changed the Holy Books to serve their wants, but God is God, He is what He is, not what the others say about Him.

God is too High for people to know, and unless He enlighten us with Highness (One of His Qualities), we cannot know Him.

Here is a translation of what God has said in the Quran:

And verily We sent Moses with Our revelations unto Pharaoh and his chiefs, and he said: I am a messenger of the Lord of the Worlds. (46)

But when he brought them Our tokens, behold! they laughed at them. (47)

And every token that We showed them was greater than its sister (token), and We grasped them with the torment, that haply they might turn again. (48)

And they said: O wizard! Entreat thy Lord for us by the pact that He hath made with thee. Lo! we verily will walk aright. (49)

But when We eased them of the torment, behold! they broke their word. (50)

And Pharaoh caused a proclamation to be made among his people saying: O my people! Is not mine the sovereignty of Egypt and these rivers flowing under me? Can ye not then discern? (51)

I am surely better than this fellow, who is despicable and can hardly make (his meaning) plain! (52)

Why, then, have armlets of gold not been set upon him, or angels sent along with him? (53)

Thus he persuaded his people to make light (of Moses), and they obeyed him. Lo! they were a wanton folk. (54)

So, when they angered Us, We punished them and drowned them every one. (55)

And We made them a thing past, and an example for those after (them). (56)
    [chapter 43]

10. debunked

Best Answers:
    Yes, I can. Do you have a problem with God?

debunked, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  11. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    So than please do it. I'm all ears.

Do you have problem with those who slaughter innocent kids?

iggysick, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Ditto.

I find it ironic that you do not see Catholics getting all bent out of shape every time someone throws around a priest and boy comment.

I do not see Buddhists strapping on bombs and blowing shit up.

I do not see Lutherans, or Protestants or Born agains running around and inciting hatred against Jews.

All I see of Islam on this forum is an unwillingness to accept reality, a hatred of Jews and Israel and a belief that Christians, while tolerable, are about 1 step above Jews.

When all you see is the bad side of something, its hard to accept that there might be more than just bad.

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  13. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Please don't shower us with your poisonous fumes of hatred and ignorance about Islam and the Prophet PBUH without knowing about the facts first. Its rather pathetic that people like you think that they know everything there is to know about Islam when your own religion/culture is in the quagmire shithole that we are all aware of.

Regarding the so-called "murder" of Ka'ab al-Ashraf, this has been explained countless times on various Islamic sites. This just happens to be one of them:

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2005/what-about-the-killing-of-kaab-bin-al-ashraf/

As for the allegation that the Prophet PBUH is a "child rapist", that is another fool's talk from the village idiot who knows nothing about the sirah of the Prophet PBUH. What court tried him and indicted him as a "child rapist"? Who did he rape? What were the effects of this "rape" upon the child herself? Was she traumatised? Did she suffer from various psychological effects? Understand that you are simply a clown that does not know what he is saying or doing, repeating the lies of the Islamophobes and propagating xenophobia and hatred among Men.

Your behaviour is certainly not going to impress me or any other Muslim, much less attracting Muslims to your "cause", whatever it is.

Ibn Juferi, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  14. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    Actually it is you who are confused. The story of Asma bint Marwan and Abu Afak has been rejected as unhistorical by Muslim scholars aeons ago.

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2005/the-killing-of-abu-afak-and-asma-bint-marwan/

Unfortunately some people are just not updated with the times, preferring to rely on lies and stories which have no basis in history.

15. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    We love the jews as long as they don't steel our lands and organs and don't attack the prophets, peace be upon them, who stand for the Truth and struggle for it.

But when they kill people wrongfully and drive them out of their land and steel their organs and hide themselves among other races/religions to ignite wars between people, then the good oppose and don't love the evil.

The ones who support the criminals are criminals, too.

Those who are good among the jews will be repected by the muslims, and we will never forsake them.

May God guide them and us to His wonderful Paradise.

16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Like I said...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  17. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    What you "say" is not worth much, judging from what you have "said" in the past in P&R. Anyone doing a search can easily see that.

18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Wow, another angry case of BDS.. Yikes.:p

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  19. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    If you have nothing to say, then don't say it at all. At least spend some time promoting your useless PR0 directory instead of spewing diatribe here.

20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Easy their young fella... What's PR have to do with the OP's topic?

If you want to discuss how I make money with "useless PR", why not move the discussion some place else. Right now, we are talking about something else.

Mia, Sep 24, 2009 IP