1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make $2500 A Month With ClickBank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by brada7x, Sep 9, 2009.

1. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Who cares about the number of articles. You should be more worried about the number of clickbank hops. One good article could generate more affiliate link clicks then ten crappy articles which may get very few pageviews.

dcristo, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  2. BusinessMinded08

BusinessMinded08 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a good time to remind you of the key on content... quality over quantity. Keep that in mind ;) You write quality articles, you'll get clicks. Write quantity B.S. - well, your wasting time.

BusinessMinded08, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  3. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Working smart means doing the right things for your promotion.
    On one hand you could spent a lot of time and work hard doing the wrong things, the effort will not be worth it so much.
    And you could spent less time, using a smart strategy, that doesn't require too much effort, and make a nice amount of money.

Ripped, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  4. lewis69

lewis69 Peon

Best Answers:
    I do quite well with adwords and clickbank however i really dont think you shouldnt underestimate free methods like articles and squidoo lenses :D

lewis69, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  5. FinchSells

FinchSells Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to readjust your mindset in to making enough money from free advertising to be able to afford paid advertising. That's where the big hitters are at.

I mean dude, I speak to guys on a day by day basis who are turning over $500,000/month. Not from the shitheap that is Clickbank, but from affiliate marketing in general.

When I was working on a small budget, I just grabbed a load of free Google Adwords coupons - so my paid advertising was technically free advertising. With a ROI of over 300% in some cases, it wasn't long before I was spending a few grand a day.

You need to get away from Clickbank to have a good chance at doing that though. CPA networks are generally much more rewarding. Clickbank does have a few guys hitting it hard, but it's a much steeper mountain to climb.

FinchSells, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  6. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I have to respectfully disagree with that. Clickbank is great. Yes, it has it's ups and downs, but it is a really good way to make money.

There are quite a few people on the forum who are hitting it really big with CB, and many more who are earning a considerable amount on this forum.

If you know what you're doing, clickbank can be a goldmine, and you don't have the hassle of getting accepted into CPA network or fear getting banned.

Yes, CPA networks can be a goldmine as well, but Clickbank is very profitable if you have the right approach, even without doing PPC or spending money on ads

Ripped, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  7. SteveDarcy

SteveDarcy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    fair play to these people making that much money a day

much respect to them

SteveDarcy, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  8. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    Tell me about it...

Michelle., Sep 20, 2009 IP
  9. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess so but I thought it was pretty common to test one keyword per article to find out what the winning keywords were and then scale up those articles with the performing keywords. I read some people were trying out as many as 50 articles, one per keyword.... That's why I asked the approximate number of articles people submit.

I think call to action is more important then quality, but then what do I know. I haven't even started yet. :D

Michelle., Sep 20, 2009 IP
  10. BusinessMinded08

BusinessMinded08 Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^ Quality is more important then CTA. Think about it, if your not writing a quality article, then your basically hanging yourself trying to get the reader to acknowledge a CTA.

BusinessMinded08, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  11. FinchSells

FinchSells Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't doubt for a second that some people are making a shedload of money from Clickbank. You could say that about practically any network though.

Realistically, most people will never be more than side income earners on a network like Clickbank. Whereas working with the major CPA networks, it's possible to earn a lot more, a lot faster, and a lot easier than it is with any Clickbank program.

I have a few Clickbank campaigns (Rocket Languages) that have been running for over 2 years. They make me a few hundred bucks every month, but it's a crappy return considering the time I spent working on those sites.

On the other hand, I went in to CPA 100% back in February. I'd quit my day job by May. I know many others who've had the same joy with CPA - and not many who can speak of such quick success with Clickbank.

My advice would be that if you want to create a nice long-term but by no means extravagant income - go ahead and gut it out on Clickbank.

If you want the best chance of making serious money quickly, other CPA networks are where it's at. I don't get the whole drama of not being approved. It's damn easy to get accepted on a CPA network. All this talk of needing to have a website and go through a strict process - it's nonsense. The only problem you face is if you're not from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia or NZ.

If anybody needs to get accepted at a major CPA network, drop me a message and I can probably get you fast-tracked.

12. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you didn't give it too much effort probably, or just found something that works better for you, and didn't concentrate enough on CB. One PPC Campaign of rocket spanish just isn't enough to determine whether the network is good.

I'd say go with whatever works for you. If you're having success with CPA, keep working, try to multiply your success and earn more i.e progress

And yes, you can make a lot of money, fast with clickbank, if you're starting out.

As far as not making "extravagant income" with Clickbank, I'm already making what I consider a significant and the income is 100% passive and on autopilot. For me, Clickbank works best, and I'm gonna keep working on it.

However, you should do whatever works for you, and whatever you like doing the most.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
    Ripped, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  13. FinchSells

FinchSells Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried a whole bunch of campaigns on there. Some of them are decent earners, some are complete crap. Same as any other network.

I'm just offering the dude some honest advice - Clickbank is generally perceived to be a weak network by most of the top earners in affiliate marketing.

The support is terrible. If you're new to this business, it helps to have an affiliate manager who's willing to point you at offers, explain some techniques, and give you a little insider info on what's converting and what's to be avoided. Clickbank is terrible for that. I don't think I even have an affiliate manager with them. Maybe that's just my bad experience.

Likewise, I'm not knocking your income whether it's extravagant or not - most newbies will waste their time with Clickbank and probably never make a single sale. Props for doing well yourself, and if that's your thing then cool.

You're right, in terms of the thread title - yeah, it shouldn't be any problem to scale to making $2,500/month on Clickbank. But if I asked the guys I know who are doing a steady 75k+/month, the big big earners, I don't think a single one of them would recommend it as a good network for getting there quick. Horses for courses I guess.

14. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm really enjoying your blog, but it pisses me off to no end when people start saying stuff about what the "big earners" do or don't do. It's like name dropping without the names.

Can we all agree that Clickbank can be a good way to make money? And most CPA networks can also be a good way to make money. Why argue over which one is better - everybody has their own opinions and preferences based on their own experiences. How about we agree to make money wherever we can?

dlm, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  15. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Nah. They won't even read the call to action if it's a crappy article. You have to provide value to get people interested in your offer.

dcristo, Sep 20, 2009 IP
  16. FinchSells

FinchSells Peon

Best Answers:
    I could drop names but who cares who's earning what? Go to Affbuzz if you want a good idea of which networks are hot. There's a reason why Clickbank gets little to no mention in any of those blogs.

Have you been to an affiliate conference? Affiliate Summit or Adtech? One visit and you get a pretty good idea of which networks are having more success than others.

I could mention Convert2Media, for example. Here's a network where you're considered a mid-level earner if you're only doing 50K a month. They achieve such incredible performance by schooling their affiliates and teaching them the ropes. You got a question? You jump on AIM and talk to your affiliate manager. Need some advice on how to promote an offer? Give your affiliate manager a call and he'll tell you.

Where is this support with Clickbank? The service is shocking. You might make some money if you play your cards right and get lucky - but I personally wouldn't dream of recommending it to a newbie. I'm not saying that because I don't think people can succeed. I'm saying that because I've seen so many people fail.

I'm not arguing over one being better. I'm just saying agreeing blindly is stupid. If people can find a a reason to justify pumping their business through Clickbank, by all means use Clickbank. But if you're not looking at your options, you're limiting your own potential.

FinchSells, Sep 22, 2009 IP
    santi70 likes this.
  17. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I enjoyed what you have written! I knew you were trying to help others. Can you tell us how you make $$$ thru CPA and which network you've joined?

candy_lim01, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  18. joshadams

joshadams Peon

Best Answers:
    $2500 a month in revenue is possible, but not highly probable in the early days. If you are new to affiliate or internet marketing, there is a significant learning curve. Whether it is understanding how to create websites, learning the ins/outs of PPC advertising, or doing some link building (articles, social bookmarking, forum posting), it takes time.

I started a few months ago and had very little success the first month. Now in month 3, I am starting to see the fruits of my labor. Google and other search engine/indexing service require a little patience from you. Indexing and ranking for key terms does not happen overnight. It takes careful planning and execution. Additionally, it may take some time before you get the right product/niche that works for you.

If you are serious about making a living on the internet, invest some time (and a little money). If you are determined to succeed, very little can stop you.

Hang in there. Success comes to those who work for it.

Regards,
    Josh

joshadams, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  19. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I just found out the other day that my blog, My Life Finance, ranks 3rd on the first page of Google results for "life finance" which receives close to 15,000 searches each month. I've been looking around at CPA programs and ClickBank/Plimus products trying to find a product or service to capitalize on this new found information.

brada7x, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  20. isuccess

isuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    It's possible to make a lot of money with CB as an affiliate, when you have a) traffic b) stay away from marketing products. It also takes advertising and consistency. Additionally, you can make a lot of money if you own a product that's in high demand by affiliate marketers and others.
    People are capitalizing on Twitter with Clickbank products. When done correctly, money follows.

isuccess, Sep 22, 2009 IP