1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Microsoft Bing adds visual search

Discussion in 'Bing' started by hbl, Sep 15, 2009.

Software giant Microsoft has introduced "visual search" to its Bing search engine to try to further set itself apart from market-leader Google.

The new feature will allow users to browse results using pictures instead of text.

Visual search will initially concentrate on four main areas: travel, health, leisure and shopping.

"The whole concept is that the world of search is going to change," said Microsoft's Yusuf Mehdi.

"There will be a more graphic way people will search, and it will pivot how people search," said Mr Mehdi, the firm's senior vice president of online services.

Full story here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8256046.stm

hbl, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  2. Dirky47

Dirky47 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This new feature in Bing will be nice. I will try this one. thanks for the article link.

Dirky47, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  3. seoeverything

seoeverything Peon

Best Answers:
    Not impressed with the Bing search engine as Google brings back everything I ever need but a good idea to allow users to do visual searches.

seoeverything, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  4. ReachConnectionSolutions

ReachConnectionSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Really, have you even tried it. I think VisualSearch is pretty good. Have you tried, top travel destination, cards, presidents, world leaders, movies, etc. i had a good experience and i even wrote my own review about Bing Visual Search