1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make $2500 A Month With ClickBank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by brada7x, Sep 9, 2009.

I've just recently started researching affiliate marketing and starting attempts to promote Clickbank products.

What I want to know is if it's possible to pull off $2500 or more per month using Clickbank?

And if so, can I reach this level of success with only free promotion methods?

brada7x, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  2. Love*

Love* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hey there, someone on our forum was making $4,000+ a day on Clickbank, so $2,500 a month is indeed very much possible. He was, however, spending $2,000+ daily on advertising with Adwords. :)

Love*, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  3. CommissionMates

CommissionMates Peon

Best Answers:
    from cb, get 3 sales will earn about $100 a day, so $2500 a month is an easy work. most affiliate try ppc ads to make more money as above.

CommissionMates, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  4. nyxano

nyxano Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure those figures are right? $2,500 a month spending $2,000 daily? That means he is spending $60,000 a month ($2,000 x 30 Days) to make only $2,500?

That doesn't sound right.

nyxano, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  5. Love*

Love* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You did not read my post correctly. Try again..

Love*, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  6. nyxano

nyxano Peon

Best Answers:
    You're right... been a l-o-n-g day today. $4,000 a day spending $2,000+ a day... that sounds a lot better. While they are definitely spending a lot, making about 1500 to 2000 a day is still an awesome income!

nyxano, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  7. Love*

Love* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No way would he be making $4k / day if he wasn't investing that much on advertising, and it's great that he's doing so well with it (he always makes it back & more). :)

Love*, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  8. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow. Well, I don't have the means to put $2000 into advertising every day lol. Maybe further down the road. But it's reassuring to know that I'm not putting effort into something that isn't worth my time. I'm hoping to get to $2500 or more per month in about 2-3 months. I'm hoping that's a realistic goal. Sounds like it will be.

I have all the time in the world to work on it, so if I motivate myself to work on it consistently I should be able to accomplish my goal.

brada7x, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  9. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    damn I must be missing something because 100$/day from CB is not easy at all for me...:rolleyes:
    you still need to make at least 3 sales, EACH day for 25 days a month..so is so damn NOT easy

petyard, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  10. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's why you should aim for 5 sales a day to make up for those days when you may lose a sale or two ;)

willyboy104, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  11. affilimerge

affilimerge Peon

Best Answers:
    It's merely a matter of time when you will earn more than you ever thought.

I was working year by year to find the right income strategy for me in the internet. I'd lots of websites and was testing any affiliate program and more. Nothing worked for me, I earned about 200 Euros a month, sometimes even more but mostly less than 200 Euros. This time is over now, after earning a few years absolutely less.
    Today I earn the same amount and even the fourfold amount a day. I never thought that this will be possible for me someday... :)

I think it's the time which will bring you on the right way, petyard!
    Be disciplned and love what you do... it will work for you sometime, too! :)

Greets,
    Kevin

affilimerge, Sep 10, 2009 IP
    willyboy104 likes this.
  12. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Totally Agreed :)

You got it Kevin.

I'm a firm believer that persistence is the key to success.

willyboy104, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  13. affilimerge

affilimerge Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, persistence is the one and only right word, willyboy104! ;)

Happy Moneymaking!

affilimerge, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  14. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There isn't any shortcut to your way to $2,500 per moth with Clickbank. It's possible, however it's not that easy to maintain to that figure. It takes work and ambition.

And yes, you can make $2,500 a day or even more.

evelinawilliams007, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  15. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not aiming for shortcuts. I know it's going to take time and effort. I just like setting high goals for myself so that I work hard to get to them. If I get to the $1000 a month range in the next 2-3 months, I'd be really happy. I'm just shooting for $2500 for motivational purposes. I'd love to make that much in a few months, but I'd be surprised if I get that high so soon.

brada7x, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  16. xnsmith

xnsmith Member

Best Answers:
    Well..above discussion going interesting and i am a vendor at Clickbank and with PPC, i find good conversions.
    My target is to generate 100 sales per month so i can earn $2200 per month easily.
    Thanks,

xnsmith, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  17. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    @xnsmith But how much are you putting into PPC every month? It seems like those that are making decent amounts of money are doing the same but they're also using about half of their monthly profits to put into advertising.

brada7x, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  18. anilg

anilg Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can surely get that kind of stats for you, but for that you need to work really hard in promoting products available on clickbank

anilg, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  19. GoldRoyce

GoldRoyce Peon

Best Answers:
    So the key of success is by investing in a promotion? There is a lot of big cash of investment if $2000 planted to the Adwords, but will it really worthed to receive more than our expense??

Thx.

NB: I dreaming that the success with a big number of traffic and selling starts from a cheap promotion, even free, by submitting to the directories, etc.. Hmm.. Now I knew that it will be so difficult without paying advertisement. :(

GoldRoyce, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  20. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    when you make consistent amounts of profit with free traffic techniques, you can invest that money to try adwords or other techniques that require some initial investment. This is how you can make your way up

EMO_Ralez, Sep 12, 2009 IP