1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add thousands of members to your facebook group?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Principals, Sep 3, 2009.

I am having a facebook group, and I want to add more and more members in this group. I am not going the mention the name of the group, because I do not want MODs to assume that I am inviting people to join this group. I just want to know, how can I add more and more like thousands of members to my facebook group? Thanks

Principals, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  2. johnab2112

johnab2112 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not a difficult task, A lot of webmasters are adopting facebook group method to gain traffic to their websites. I am also having some facebook groups and I am having near about 20000 members each group. Using my method, I can add more than 500 members in two days only. I hope you will also like this method. I have summarised this method here for you. By this way, I could also make one post in my blog.

johnab2112, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  3. cantor_

cantor_ Peon

Best Answers:
    I think there is no shortcut. Facebook allows you to grow gradually only. If you try to add a lot of friends at once through any feature facebook will first warn you and if you persist it will block you temorarily, and the blocks are somewhat long, can last weeks.

cantor_, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  4. facebookapp

facebookapp Peon

Best Answers:
    Just go to the relevant groups and tell people about your group. I hope it helps :)

facebookapp, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  5. DuValEnterprises

DuValEnterprises Peon

Best Answers:
    This is called "spamming". Terrible advice. :(

DuValEnterprises, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  6. iWantMuzik

iWantMuzik Member

Best Answers:
    nah the best way is to get friends to join

iWantMuzik, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  7. AmRo_ElmAsRi

AmRo_ElmAsRi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    here you are my method to get thousands members to my group :

1 ) make about from 5 to 7 facebook accounts

2 ) search for groups related to your group

3 ) discover the members of these related groups and start add them as friend using an account that you recently made

4 ) repeat this step (3) with the other accounts you've created

5 ) you will have aprox from 100 to 150 friends per account

6 ) ow you have about 7 accounts with 150 friends already interested with your facebook group

7 ) just start to send them invitations to your group , 80 percent of them will join and you will have at least 7 k members

Enjoy ! :)

AmRo_ElmAsRi, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  8. Connarhea

Connarhea Active Member

Best Answers:
    I understand that if you send loads of invitres at once facebook will ban you but what will happen if you dont but people here and say thousands joined up in one day. Would they ban you even though it wasnt you didnt send invites? And if they did could you get them to lift the ban by talking to them?

Connarhea, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  9. rs217000

rs217000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm actually trying to do this right now myself. The more I blindly invite random strangers, the more I'm convinced that you need to get your friends to do the work for you. Just get like 5 of your friends who have a huge network to suggest your group for you. It's a quick way to graduate from stranger to acquaintance.

rs217000, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  10. lotstosay

lotstosay Guest

Best Answers:
    If its a business page then I don't think its a good idea to get your friends to join! If they are interested in the group then sure but you will find that most aren't. I like to keep my friends and business seperate. I would suggest Johnab2112's idea. Read his blog its great! Also join in on other relevant groups and post links back to your group if they allow you to!

lotstosay, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  11. mrandrei

mrandrei Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you want to add thousands of members in a Facebook group in the first place? You can get banned from Facebook if you add tons of people in just a short period of time.

mrandrei, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  12. myselfandI

myselfandI Peon

Best Answers:
    well then, what is the best way to make a strong group at facebook, then generate it as traffic to our wesbite/forum ??? any one can explain it in details ? please :)

myselfandI, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  13. tweez23

tweez23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you want to do this?

I know someone who grows facebook group pages for bands. He signs up and opens 5 accounts with pictures of attractive women. He then gets about 2000 friends and invites those people to the facebook group.

I've seen groups he created with around 3000-6000 people in each group. He gave me access to his analytics account. Of the 6000 people in one of the groups, he had 68 click-throughs to his site in one month.

To me, this seems like a huge waste of time and resources. I'm willing to bet that if you had a facebook group you would get about the same number of click-throughs to your site.

Your time would be far better spent on other promotional efforts. Going to related forums and leaving well-thought out posts with a link to your forum, consistently writing well-thought out posts on the topic of your fourm, networking with other site owners and agreeing to cross-promote each other would be a better use of your time.

tweez23, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  14. wecans

wecans Peon

Best Answers:
    And also you can promote it from outside facebook. Maybe from your blog or site.

wecans, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  15. iWantMuzik

iWantMuzik Member

Best Answers:
    lots of tools for promotional uses

iWantMuzik, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  16. Rogi

Rogi Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can not do it in a shortcut way. People will add to your facebook group gradually, so it is better that you wait for it.

Rogi, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  17. trj6911

trj6911 Peon

Best Answers:
    THERE is add me groups with tons of emails you send requests and add your email get bout 100 friends a month slow and steady will win the race...

trj6911, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  18. Fantastic

Fantastic Peon

Best Answers:
    I think, you can get it with the passage of time. No hurry should be der.

Fantastic, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  19. revisitors

revisitors Peon

Best Answers:
    join relevant topics or group to have more friends, it can help generate traffic

revisitors, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  20. Principals

Principals Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are right. Most of the people are also doing the same for promoting facebook groups. Now, I am also going to do the same. Will put my feedback after it is done!

Principals, Sep 19, 2009 IP