1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 steps to use yahoo answer to make money with clickbank!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by akitmane, Sep 3, 2009.

hay guy!
    i use this system and i found one of the best method to make money with clickbank using yahoo answer, the best in this method! you don't need an experience or become an expert before take any action, plus you don't need to pay ppc to sell and you can use it in any Category!
    Let's Get Started Now!
    step 1: find niche market in yahoo answer, How?
    Go to http://answers.yahoo.com/ look at "Answer Questions" and click to "Popular".
    in Popular look what's the most Popular Category, for my exemple i find "Dogs" it's sou-category of Pets.
    1. Home >
    2. All Categories >
    3. Pets >
    4. Dogs
    2: when you enter to this category look to number of questions, in dog it's 2704 results very Hot market!
    some category you will find most than 4000 results, but to sell in him you should to have an account at amazon affiliate netwoks...
    3: go to clickbank and find a good product, if you need to know how to find the best product to sell, that need another topic, but make sure to look a hight Gravity and quality landing page.
    ok now you have your link affiliate, you should to use a domaine name, with yahoo answer i do not buy a domaine name, i use just http://url-ok.com/ because i want to know a number of visitors.
    4: now back to yahoo answer, make sure you have a good profil, everywhere you want to sell a product, the first think you do is the profil, create a good profil (anywhere in the web: twitter, facebook, youtube, yahoo..).
    5: go to "Advanced Search" you will find:
    Keyword: type "dog"
    Search for keyword match in: Questions
    go direct to Question Status: click to Open Questions -
    Best answer has not been chosen
    ==>> click to Search.
    6: make sure to find an important number of question, with my exemple i find 1924 results! that's great.
    7: choose the best question not any question, i think the question started with (Where can I..., what's..., how it works...) be the best, sometimess you will find a direct question, like: what is the best....for my dog? this will be very very good!
    8: ok! you think now how to answer to this question, me too i don't have an experience in the dog world! me i have a cat and i love it :)
    9: you too ask other people, ask Mr Google or http://www.EzineArticles.com get just the most important keyword, find an answer on article or review or comment...
    10: back to your question and add your answer with your answer add "call to action" like: hay (name),
    i found for you this best article, ...add article..,if you need more details about.. visit this page can really help you ;). end!
    sometimes you will find another answer like your answer, don't add yours! write: i agree with... and add call to action.
    finally! do that with anothe questions.
    i hope that will help you to buy from your lnk and get some chance to earn some money without spend money in ppc, but you need the time to do this system.
    thanks!

akitmane, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  2. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    Those kind of answers on Y!A are pretty obvious as shill answers for affiliate links. Mostly they just annoy people and get reported as spam, and end up getting removed and eventually getting you banned. Not really worth the time and effort.

geomark, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  3. foodpyramid

foodpyramid Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank for a information.

foodpyramid, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  4. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya is not converting for clickbank, very hard to make any money out there, use it better for cpa.

redrossero, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  5. tippie

tippie Peon

Best Answers:

I agree,I don't think there are many people left that want to pay for these clickbank products on YA

tippie, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  6. CommissionMates

CommissionMates Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks yahoo answer is a nice place to get quick traffics.

CommissionMates, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  7. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    The links at yahoo answers are not clickable anymore, now you have to copy and paste them to your toolbar..

As said above, yahoo is good if you want your site to get indexed quickly.

Tazer Dude, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  8. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    I too agree with your response.
    Most of the Yahoo Answers are dominated by affiliate marketers.
    So they just try to promote products through YA.

markov, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  9. suresh599

suresh599 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to share a good information

I have been following answers since two months but i did not get any sales so far

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
    suresh599, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  10. akitmane

akitmane Peon

Best Answers:
    that need more work, and this system work very good with Amazn affiliate and cpa offer.
    because amazon has a great offer off dgital offer like (tv - iphone - camera...)
    and cpa offer, i try it and it work very good, but the best if you have a trial health offer.
    i don't find much product in clickbank can answer to questions of yahoo ASK!

thanks for all ;)

akitmane, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  11. Love*

Love* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That was very helpful, but really, you need to work on your English & grammar, it drove me nuts trying to read all of that. Don't get me wrong, I read it because I wanted to absorb the information as it is informative, but your English needs some practice.

Love*, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  12. akitmane

akitmane Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks man............

akitmane, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  13. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    It would bring about 10 sales when you have around 9000 answers there from the second month. (300 per day)

It would be a time-consuming job.

tanakanewyork, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  14. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    300 answers per day! What a waste of time. Why not put that effort into creating content for your own site.

geomark, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  15. grayth

grayth Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahoo Answers has cracked down on this kind of marketing now...In order for any links to be live you need to be at least level 2 now, so this technique is old..the premise still works if you are willing to put the time in and achieve level 2, but then as anyone who has done alot of this kind of approach knows on YA that even at level 2 it won't take long for YA to delete your account..and your back to square one trying to achieve level 2 just to make your links live...so this method now has become old news.

grayth, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  16. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    This method is used up. Not effective any more unfortunately.

awl03c, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  17. anilg

anilg Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think we can sell any kind of product on Yahoo Answer. But we must have a strong landing page for the products that we are trying to sell via YA

anilg, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  18. akitmane

akitmane Peon

Best Answers:
    anilg a agree with you, we can do that, you can start to work with amazon affiliate program because them has all type of products!

akitmane, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  19. dani4800

dani4800 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahoo Answer is not really designed for that purpose in mind. I might try your system, and I will let the guys on this post know my results.

dani4800, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  20. Love*

Love* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    300 answers per day cannot be done, level 2 users are only allowed 36 answers per day.

Love*, Sep 9, 2009 IP