1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it Dangerous Forex Niche ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by suresh599, Aug 23, 2009.

I have Been Trying to Sale Forex Products So far 1 sale I made. A lot Of members revealed There Was a major problem With It that Was "refund ".

Though I Don't Mind Coz I have Trust On DP members they Will Help Me So That I'm Asking Every One Who are Working With forex Niche and Kind heartened peoples Just tell me which ways are better to work ?

Which Article Directories are Better to Post forex articles ?
    Which forums are Better to use making sales and discussing related to forex ?

suresh599, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you test some of them out for yourself and see which ones work the best?

dlm, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  3. anil595

anil595 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forex niche is not a dangerous,refund rate is common in every niche.I sold 30 products in forex niche i got 2 refunds.Promoting bad product is dangerous.I don't understand why people are asking same question so many times.If you fear for refund then you can't promote any niche and any product.

anil595, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  4. Lonny.P

Lonny.P Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not dangerous, however you need to know what you're doing as it's a very competetive one..

Lonny.P, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  5. misterdonman

misterdonman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually Forex niche is a very good niche, but in order to make a good profit out of it you should also become a Forex expert, try those product as someone else suggested. There are several trial softwares that you can use to trade in order for you to get a basic idea of how it works. If you want to learn about Forex check http://www.babypips.com/school/ it is a very good way of learning it.

Have a Nice Day :):):)

misterdonman, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  6. suresh599

suresh599 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all

suresh599, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  7. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    All niches have a unique refund rate. Just because it is high for forex doesn't make it worse.

All that matters is the long term $/sale you make (after refunds). Now you can compare niches. What makes forex a good niche is the high $/niche (as high as $1,000 per sale in some sub-niches such as learning/studying/coaching - list of high ticket programs here for example) and also the fact that this is a "developmental niche" with customers constantly trying to better themselves.

rolf, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  8. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with Rolf and to be honest I love the Forex niche. Yes refunds are quite high but I have seen a significant decrease in refunds for the past several months which I believe is due to the higher calibre forex software coming on the market, such as FAP Turbo, Forex Megadroid, Forex Ivybot.

Each of these software robots have managed to keep a solid high gravity and have managed to increase sales and I believe, keep customers happy. Yes, they are not perfect but if they were making that many refunds they would of been booted like Clickbank does with other Forex vendors.

Overall if you want high % of sales and a higher % of refunds compared to many markets then try the Forex market, its lovely ;)

willyboy104, Sep 2, 2009 IP
    lordadel likes this.
  9. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed I appreciate any advice for tackling this niche.

I have copied a model I knew worked using a forex review site. Sadly I never made any sales. I am not great at driving traffic (apart from articles, which I find monotonous and difficult to outsource). And it was taking ages to get SEO traffic.

I have also tried a list but with little success.

What channels are you guys using to promote CB forex products? Maybe I'll give video a shot...

rolf, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  10. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Generally I use SEO as the main way of gaining Forex traffic. I have just created a new forex review site which I am giving at making it an authority site for forex reviews.

Apart from SEO not much really a little forum promotion but not a big deal. The main thing about Forex marketing is getting in on the launch early and getting a good domain name so you can rank for the product name and various relevant keywords then you have cracked it.

willyboy104, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  11. chicokid

chicokid Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive found forex a mixed bag. Sales are tough to get, but the commission is pretty good, so a couple sales a week can add up nicely. SEO is pretty competitive on the basic clickbank product keywords, but a front page is still doable.

Returns have not really been a problem for me so far, I hope that trend continues.

chicokid, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  12. suresh599

suresh599 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Rolf nswer

Thanks Willyboy

Thanks

Thanks for your information

Thanks

suresh599, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  13. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    It's only dangerous when you do well at it and people rip your sites off to get a piece of the action! :mad:

The refunds are high, but that is because the prices are high and a bigger risk for people.

At the end of the day I have banked a lot of good money from it and will keep doing it and fighting off the copycats!

14. Sn1per

Sn1per Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using torrent to promote forex and I say it does quite well. Refunds are quite low actually.. for torrent :)

Sn1per, Sep 4, 2009 IP