1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Click Exchange schemes

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dancing.shivani, Dec 5, 2008.

1. webmasterlabor.com

webmasterlabor.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Bad idea. IP will get flagged after suspicious bounce rates and IP correlations. Eventually, accounts will get banned as well.

Also, most of the guys doing this are from low click value countries, this will depress pricing for those countries even more.

webmasterlabor.com, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  2. nialler

nialler Peon

Best Answers:
    Doing this will get you banned, not worth it. Its much better to develop some genuine content and do things legit. you will earn more in the long run.

nialler, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  3. smallville055

smallville055 Banned

Best Answers:
    Better not do this

smallville055, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  4. Chip27

Chip27 Peon

Best Answers:
    joining adsense is not a right but a privilege. Google is a nice company, you should start helping your site's advertisers and bring in some targeted users to your site

Chip27, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  5. MaskedMan

MaskedMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes,we should not do this and they are doing a bad thing.Google will catch them.

MaskedMan, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  6. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    WTF?!

Just create a good site with unique content and you'll have $200/month very quickly. Plus, you'll have legitimate earnings.

JohnS0N, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  7. anthonywebs

anthonywebs Banned

Best Answers:
    I am adwords advertiser and i really don't care about click fraud. I just loose a penny here and there.

anthonywebs, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  8. india9911

india9911 Banned

Best Answers:
    dont do this

india9911, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  9. Saifullahraza

Saifullahraza Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks all of you!
    i developed a website recently and someone offered me to join such a bad ass adsense group but im not gonna join that hell anyway.
    thank you all

Saifullahraza, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  10. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ask your friend how much time he spends a day clicking ads
    Well i dont spend any time and earn 600$ per month from adsense through 3 websites
    That is the beauty of google
    I had spend 8 hours each on those websites for 3-4 months when those sites were set up 2 years back
    Now i dont spend any time, rather spend 100$ for getting new content, article submissions, blog commenting etc and earn a profit of 500$ without doing anything and spending my most of time in DP and other webmaster related forums, learn new things, new ways to make money and diversify

COBSolutions, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  11. gdi

gdi Peon

Best Answers:
    i used to do this when i was a child... in one month i earned 800$. I got the money but get banned next month :D

gdi, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  12. teoxy

teoxy Peon

Best Answers:
    1 - > its impossible because for 200-300$ you will need at least 1000 for decent keywords which pay over 0.20 which rarelly happens
    2 - > its bad in all facts. In fact of losing time with some fraud and who knows when you will get caught, you better set up your own things and take it step by step.
    Dont trust those who have become rich overnight! All DP users who earn decent money had some steps before getting their cheque in the mailbox. So take it step by step. When you will get to the point that you earn 200-300$,its your knowledge and you can do it on Adsense and you can do it anywhre!

teoxy, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  13. Lotos1

Lotos1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google does not care much about publishers. If an advertiser starts complaining about this, then Google will take action. The problem nowadays is that you cannot make a lot of money with AdSense like you could 7 years ago. Some people will do anything to make money online, even if it means scamming honest advertisers. It's just the sad truth.

Lotos1, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  14. Earn at Home

Earn at Home Peon

Best Answers:
    After months and months posting this things you post again a new thread asking why you got banned, and its not our lost. you will see what you get, you will get what you do.

Earn at Home, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  15. macros

macros Peon

Best Answers:
    go ahead...dont cry when you get jacked up by monster google

macros, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  16. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your friend is a click monkey, earning a stupid $300 a month by clicking all days, how lame is that?
    If you work on your content, or build something a bit useful to others, then visitors will come and click themselves on your ads and you'll earn so much more than $300 and without doing anything more, you could be outside having fun while your visitors go to your site and click on ads. And your click monkey friend will still be clicking.
    Earning $300 a month might be good where you live, but here it's nothing to be proud of!

EDIT: sorry I got carried away, not realizing the thread was almost a year old..

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
    JamesColin, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  17. macros

macros Peon

Best Answers:
    oh. i would be happy with 330 a month if i lived in a hut with beautiful native women in a third world country.

macros, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  18. KirkP

KirkP Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont think this is a great idea. Sooner or later google will ban his account.

KirkP, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  19. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im a believer that with the right traffic and the right placement of ads you will get clicks. It takes time for these clicks to happen. But they will...just give them a chance to build and your page to gain rank.

gvannorman, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  20. timeless1983

timeless1983 Guest

Best Answers:
    That's retarded, its like going full force to get single clicks here and there when you could be using that time to market your site and bring potentially more visitors and clicks...

timeless1983, Sep 22, 2009 IP