1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Posting a poll that links to a CPA offer...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Michelle., Aug 28, 2009.

can anyone tell me how to do this? please, thanks

Michelle., Aug 28, 2009 IP
  2. stupidcamel

stupidcamel Member

Best Answers:
    CPA offers are one of the hottest topics among Internet marketers right now. The reasons are simple -- it's far easier to get someone to take an action like signing up for a free trial offer than it is to get them to purchase a $99 product from you or through an affiliate link!

stupidcamel, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  3. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    so 39 views and no one knows the answer?

Michelle., Aug 29, 2009 IP
  4. gummybear

gummybear Member

Best Answers:
    ?? A poll is a box with multiple choices and you vote. How does it 'link' anywhere? I think you meant a poll that once the user has voted leads to elsewhere....

I think all you do is put a refresh on the results page. It's best to ask this in the Design & Development > Programming forum.

gummybear, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  5. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    If you wanted to run a poll on your own website, just have all the choices link to your CPA offer. That way, whatever the visitor chooses takes them to the offer page.

For example, you could ask your visitors what their favourite TV show is and then ask them to choose from the choices you provide. Have all the choices hyperlinked (and hidden in a redirect) to the offer page.

Kevin

Kevin T Perry, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  6. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    ofcourse, so they wouldn't actually see the results of the poll because it isn't actually a poll? ok, I get it thanks. :)

Michelle., Aug 29, 2009 IP
  7. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    That's absolutely right! The trick to becoming a successful CPA Marketer is being creative in how you get visitors to click on your links.

Kevin

Kevin T Perry, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  8. agilius

agilius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not simply hire someone to make the pool ajax friendly and redirect the user to the offer. Or simply have a "Vote and get the chance to win a free/get a cool/get a whatever offer from the CPA network! You can only see the link after you vote, so, what are you waiting for".

...without no regards what so ever about the users, what they wanted and why they were on the site. Making them complete losers for actually wanting to vote for their favorite show...

Dude, that is not a good way to go. I wonder how many of those tricked users will actually convert. CPA networks require users to sing up, and then, after a while, to actually buy something.

Gosh, you are a real black hatter aren't you :p

agilius, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  9. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as you're using incentivized offers then that would be ok.

And what you described up there is the way to go? I don't see much difference. Incentivized leads do not convert well at all. They may convert well for you, but not for the advertiser. CPA Networks hate it when you use incentivized traffic, because they are crappy leads. You need to mix in some targeted PPC traffic to keep them happy.

LOL! I've always considered myself a pretty straight shooter! I've never actually tested the poll strategy, but I know it's quite popular.

Kevin

Kevin T Perry, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  10. agilius

agilius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hm... I think the PPC and crappy lead mixing should be a good idea. I never though about it, good point. I'm going to try that as soon as I get to CPA Lead - I wana try the content blocker script -.

But I still think you're a black hatter :p Yep, 100% pure evil.

agilius, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  11. richee123

richee123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmmmmm,, thats gud

richee123, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  12. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    haha...:mad:More evil than the devil himself!:mad:

Kevin T Perry, Aug 30, 2009 IP