1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about the relegion Islam(specialy non-muslims)

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Aqeel Qureshi, Aug 15, 2009.

1. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you wish,..

A Yemeni girl who won a divorce at 10 is struggling to reclaim her childhood.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In this religion pedophilia is so large that it is a Taboo.

When their law makers were trying to make a "legal" age limit to 15. I hear the "Why not leave it to the parents to decide"

WHY??? I'll tell you why, because poor parents can be bought, intemidiated, be put in debt that they are force to give their child to this perverts.

One way to stop it is to have woman in power like how the West have it, but Islam wont let it happen because they enjoy the power and it's women were brainwash as a child that it is hard for them to know any better, but a few are thought the common sense and are thought what is right or a child finds out on their own later in life, that is if they get support. Getting support is hard in this religion, it's suicide for the most part or is left ostracize even by their own families.

Then why are they in this religion you ask? Because they are held captive unable to think anything else.

Why do Western women convert to this religion? Why do woman marry a convected serial killer? The mind is corrupt.

The Video

This video is very upsetting.

wwws, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Personally, I do not consider it a religion. I consider it a cult. I think the world would like be better off without it. I do not believe Islam is alone in my observation as a cult, but since is the only thing you asked about - there you go.

Mia, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  3. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's practically the worlds largest paedophile ring.

stOx, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  4. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL...do you think before you post?

ThraXed, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  5. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry for my sister Nujood being abused.

I bet if 20 years old girl married to a man who treat her in such manner Nujood was treated, she would ask for a divorce.

Remember the Islamic rule:

If marriage would enhace the life of both pairs, then it is to be encouraged, even if the difference between age is 1000 years.

If it destroys the life of one of them, then it is forbidden Islamically because the blessing, peace be upon him, said: "No harm and no harming is allowed"

Questions of the topic:
    If you own something, do you have the right to control it or not? explain.

Polite teen, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  6. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Polite, as with the other thread on the subject, I'd appreciate a clear answer, because thus far, I'm sorry to say, I feel all I'm getting is a lot of vagary in place of a clear answer.

Do you, or do you not, condemn the marrying of a 9 year old child to an adult male? Do you, or do you not, condemn sex with a child, more, forced sex upon a child? Please succinctly state whether you feel all of this is, or isn't, just bleeding, unequivocally wrong. Thanks.

As to:

What are you talking about? Is a bride "owned," like a piece of property - basically, is she chattel?

northpointaiki, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  7. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL. Polite teen's posts are always fun.

LogicFlux, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  8. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    A marriage at the age of 10 can not possibly "enhance life". It can only "destroy life"!

In the 21th century, only in a long list of backward countries it is still legal to have sex under the age of 16.
    In the advanced countries, it is illegal and severely punished.

Time has come the Muslim countries will make a step forward: Understand that the Quran belongs only in the mosque and not in the state laws, just as christians, jews, and hindus did. Time that Muslim countries join the rest of the world living in the 21th century and not 7th century, and start to contribute to humanity!

ChaosTrivia, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  9. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I just don't understand how anyone can look at that video and not be overcome with deep sadness, and pervading anger.

Polite - that asshole who justified the rape of this little girl, claiming, "nothing can touch the law of Allah," and later asked, "what's wrong with child marriage?"

Do you agree, or disagree? Why, on either score?

10. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    It depends.
    See the details above, please.

Yes, I condemn these acts you mentioned.

You didn't answer my question.

You are claiming that I mean so and so.

This is not a clear answer for me.

11. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    or maybe I should have put it like this:
    The quoted "Islamic Rule" is horrible and primitive. It is suitable for the 7th century: where the life expectancy was 40 years and there were no university, no medicine, and no social services.

Polite Teen this is all the western guys here are screaming at you and try to make you understand: after watching such movies and reading such news, we simply know that the Islamic countries are stuck in the 7th century. And you reconfirm it with every post you make, providing a live example to why it is so.

ChaosTrivia, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  12. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    If I marry your little daughter, I would:

1. save her from you.
    2. Cause her to enjoy.
    3. Fulfill her need.
    4. Guide her to heaven by God's will.

So, if you wish, I will be happy to verify it for you.

In these advanced countries, gay marriage is legalized.

We don't wish to take a step forward that result in falling down into that situation.

13. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    So, you feel there are circumstances where a 9-year old girl may be put into marriage with an adult male. Correct?

What is it you condemn, then? Can you please specifically indicate what it is you condemn, and what you feel is justified?

As to:

Again, what are you talking about? We were discussing a 9-year old child put into marriage with an adult male - who repeatedly raped her.

Out of that discussion, you said:

You indicated "questions of the topic..." So if you weren't talking about the topic - a child given into marriage to a pedophile - when referring to her as property, what exactly where you talking about, speaking of "this topic" and "if you own something?"

While we're here, the "cleric" declared there was nothing wrong with this marriage and rape of the little girl - "as it is the law of Allah," and so "what's wrong with a child marriage."

What the hell? I try to remain open and tolerant to many views, but that tolerance stops at the door of human misery, here and now; I can do nothing but spit on this asshole's words and deeds, and would hope any human being with even the slightest sense of right and wrong would join me.

Do you? Is what this asshole said to be vilified, or praised?

I'm listening, Polite.

Muslims, please step forward. Let us speak openly. If this is indeed Islam, I cannot but condemn it.

Edit:

Just noticed this:

What are you talking about?

Can we get away from talking points, and vagaries?

As an adult male taking a child to be married, against her will, at the behest of her parents:

1. Save her from [ ]. What does she need saving from, and how would her being put into a pedophilic relationship save her from anything?
    2. "Cause her to enjoy." What? Cause her to enjoy what?
    3. "Fulfill her need." What need? What need could a 9 year old girl have, that would be met by a pedophilic marriage to an adult male?

4. "Guide her to heaven, by God's will." How would pedophilic marriage guide a child to heaven, by any faith under the sun?

I challenge you to answer directly, please. No more platitudes. Let's speak openly, and specifically, about exactly what it is we are discussing: the marriage of young girls to older men, at the behest of another; the rape of young children.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  14. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    yes.

I will prove my point after you answer the question.
    You didn't answer my question, did you?

I don't like you saying that the cleric is asshole.

He wasn't talking about this story, he was talking generally about assigning age for marriage.

He didn't want to forbid people from their freedom, so they should marry when they want to.

To correct your mind about Islam:
    1. we condemn all kind of sex outside marriage.

2. Islamically, we are not allowed to look at a person with the intention of having sex with.

3. we condemn rape.

4. we respect marriage.

15. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    We really have no common ground, as there isn't a situation on earth where I can justify a 9-year old girl entering into a sexual union with an adult male. It is inhuman, animal behavior, in my opinion, to be vigorously condemned for the crime against little ones that it is.

As to,

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Did you have a question I haven't answered? If it's your cryptic question on "control what you own," I'd have to say, yet again, if it's a bride, or, in this case, a child, my answer would be a strong no - you do not "own" your spouse, whether the "spouse" is still a child, or not.

To think so, is to reduce one's wife to nothing more than a piece of livestock. Again, something I condemn. If this isn't where you were going, I have no idea what you're talking about, or "asking." Can we please stop the cryptics, and just ask directly whatever it is you'd like to ask?

As to the cleric, I'll continue to call him an asshole, thank you. He specifically justified this pedophilic marriage by saying such a thing is "matter made lawful by Allah's way," said "there isn't a problem with child marriage," and, more, "people are wanting to make a problem where there isn't one."

Kinda reminds me of people calling a rape victim "uppity" if she dares report the crime. Such a view, and that asshole, can go to hell.

I would also again ask:

Specifically, what are you talking about? How would marrying a child:

16. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:

You're disgusting.

Rebecca, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  17. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I think there are more descriptive terms for what he is.

There is no way to justify his post about another person's daughter. I wonder what other Muslims think of his efforts to represent Islam on this forum. It seems no Muslims will speak out against his sick words (on this and other threads) - it is hard to infer that they disagree with him by their silence.

browntwn, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  18. clade

clade Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a Muslim and I do think that child marriage is unethical on some level but I'm a pedo myself so I have to support it.

My dream is to have four 9 y/o wives by the age of 40. Wish me luck!

clade, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  19. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Joking about being a pedophile is not in the least bit amusing or funny.

I have my own feelings on what would motivate someone to post something like that.

browntwn, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  20. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Alwiser, if you are Muslim, how about a straightforward discussion on the subject at hand, as opposed to this attempt at sarcasm which, given the subject, is anything but funny?

Some pretty fundamental questions:

-is it right, or to be condemned, for a child to be married to an adult male?

-Is it Islamic, or Un-islamic, for such a marriage to take place?

-Relatedly: The cleric who declared such a marriage as we see before us in this portion of the thread; who declared such a marriage as entirely within the manner prescribed by Allah; declared there isn't a sharia issue with child marriage, that there is no problem with such a marriage; declared those who would "stir the pot" - presumably, that would include this girl, who was not only made to marry, but was raped, repeatedly - are really trying to make trouble, where none exists.

This cleric - is he to be condemned, as an abomination before humanity, or to be praised, as representative of Islam?

These questions merit transparent answers. Thank you.