1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question for article marketers - How much do you make per month ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by simplyjo, Aug 22, 2009.

1. stoneworth

stoneworth Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i am new for product sale but i am doing article marketing last some months for marble and granite expots business and my company is getting good business also. So i hope article marketing is the better to earn money regularly.

stoneworth, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  2. anglefourfivemedia

anglefourfivemedia Banned

Best Answers:
    yeah it's possible...

You would need 500 articles on 3-4 different products, a solid SEO strategy, you would have to make at least $30-$40 and your landing page would have to convert at least 40-to-1.

I'm going to have a great BUM marketing calculator on my blog here.

anglefourfivemedia, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  3. dropship

dropship Active Member

Best Answers:
    Frankly I wouldn't waste my time doing or money outsourcing backlinks on your articles unless of course you have a winning niche that has the potential to make a lot of money.

Why not spend your time and money getting backlinks to your own site? Remember, when you're sending all that traffic to your articles, there are lots of distractions and ads within the article that I'm sure more than 50% of the people click on which results in all that lost traffic to your resource box sig or links in your article.

dropship, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  4. PhilipR

PhilipR Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Rob, I know. But, again, it is still that bottom line. You break the numbers down, and, well, it just doesn't add up, regardless.

Anyway, thanks for replying back.

jm55, yeah, I figured I wasn't too far off with the numbers.

If it is true that you are getting that high of a commish sale, then, yeah, that explains it.

Thanks. :)

PhilipR, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  5. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    You should aim at least 20% CTR from your articles, not 10%. Actually you will have lots of articles with minimum 50% CTR. Otherwise you are wasting your time.

redrossero, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  6. chawchaw

chawchaw Guest

Best Answers:
    very impressive and inspirational...

chawchaw, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  7. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks a lot jm55.this is very inspiring.I might look at this way of promotion too.Article marketing seems to be a gem.thanks again.

evolveforever, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  8. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone got any tips to increase CTR ? Mine hovers around 10-12% :(

simplyjo, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  9. PhilipR

PhilipR Peon

Best Answers:
    Duh.

But one should aim higher. But it just doesn't work out that way many times in article dumpers (directories).

PhilipR, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  10. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    CTR varies from niche to niche. but there is always a chance to increase your CTR at-least for 25% with some changes.

If you don't mind sharing your current resource box then I can help you in this.

Robert25, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  11. simplyjo

Best Answers:
    Hi Robert - thats very kind of you. PM sent for resource boxes of 1 of the niches I promote.

12. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please check your PM I had sent you a sample. Also if you figure out principles you can share here.

As I get time, I will surly post a good info on this.

Robert25, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  13. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting.... I have been thinking about promoting my articles heavily and concentrating more on this then the number of articles I churn out. will test this out...

Michelle., Aug 25, 2009 IP
  14. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    It is pretty inspiring, when I'm feeling like I'm getting no where, I check these forums for inspiration, but sometimes I get carried away and browse for hours which kinda defeats the purpose....

Anyway, I think with article marketing if you can write 20 articles or so a day you're pretty skilled at writing. Unfortunetely not everyone has that skill, for example it takes me 2-3 hours to write a very high quality article including research time. Re-writing articles takes me about an hour or a little over for a 500 word article so for some, writing 20 articles a day just isn't feasible. But I guess when you find converting keywords you can outsource the work knowing you'll make a profit either way. It will probably be a bad idea to outsource article writing before you've found out your conversion rate....

15. simplyjo

Best Answers:
    Hey Michelle - You are right about the browsing away to glory part - It happens a lot with me. Sometimes, I think I spend more time browsing Dp for tips and inspiration.. then the actual time spent working. lol.

Well, you can do a good keyword research yourself and outsource articles. If you are not comfortable, you can start the conversion tracking yourself. Even if it takes you longer to write articles, spend that much time and see results. You will soon know which product is selling and you can then outsource content for that product..

16. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah definitely. I'm going to start outsourcing when I have good conversions. I need to find the right product first.

17. tamal253

tamal253 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its very tough to say that because I am not using a single method of promotion like article marketing.I am also doubtful that no affiliate marketer would use only single method of promotion.Moreover its very tough to make that much sales with article marketing.On an average I am writing 60-70 articles and all are posted in ezines of related niches.The article directory I am using are as follows:
    Article99.com Members Content Club
    Submit articles or find free articles
    Article Directory - Free Articles - ArticleCube
    Free Articles Directory | Submit Articles - ArticlesBase.com
    Article Search Engine Directory: GoArticles.com
    A1Articles - Internet articles and article directory service
    IdeaMarketers | free content directory
    Article Dashboard Directory | Submit Articles | Search Find Free Content | Author Submission
    Free Articles for reprint - Website Content and Newsletter article directory
    freearticledirectory.com
    Free Articles ArticleSnatch Article Directory
    www.ezinearticles.com
    www.buzzle.com

tamal253, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  18. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    Is that 60-70 articles for one product or per week Tamal? How much are you making from article marketing if you don't mind me asking....

19. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    While I am given to understand that a single product landing page works better with no ads on it, what about creating a niche blog with many articles on the same niche and all directing to the same product ? any experience?

affiliatenewbie, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  20. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    Philip: I said "at least 20%" CTR for your articles in general. Off course, it varies from niches to niches, and from article to article. However, I am not saying you shouldn't aim higher than that. You do as you please and instead wasting yoour time arguing if article marketing works or how much you can make out if it you should better use that time to write articles or do other marketing tasks. The level of success varies from person to person and how focus and disciplined they are.

redrossero, Aug 25, 2009 IP