1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate jump

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by onlbp, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Kornflex

Kornflex Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanx for that info!

Kornflex, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  2. Davally

Davally Peon

Best Answers:
    many posters are right, there are more and more companies seeing the value of aff marketing, do not pay to join,

dave

Davally, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  3. gc1282

gc1282 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he thinks that just because his name is Mike Filsaime (did I spell that right? who cares) he can get away with this for a long time. What a douche bag!!

gc1282, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  4. EduPoint

EduPoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Does $5000 plus bonus free internet marketing software mean anything to you?

If it does, then go for it. If it does'nt sit and complain.

I bet you were doing the same thing last year (complain), and where has it gotten you? A few months from now, you could be on your way to making $300/day (that's about $108,000/yr) like me. Do you know of any University that will teach you that for $39.95 monthly tuition? (plus $200 refundable)

Taking action can and will change your life! Like it has for me.

Before you join, be sure to search for "affiliate jump bonus" first. I sure hate for you to miss out on the bonus.

Good luck and God Bless.

ps. if you took my advice, and it has worked out for you and you start making $100, $200, $300 per day, kindly send me a note - Sean

EduPoint, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  5. gc1282

gc1282 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just because somone else can learn marketing and put into action right away doesn't mean everyone else is the same. SO there is no guarantee you can make money right away with this program.

gc1282, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  6. EduPoint

EduPoint Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right. On the same token, just because you are a successful affiliate marketer, does not mean you cannot be kicked out by an affiliate network for not having enough activity.

I just had Advaliant close doors on me for not having enough activity.

Thats not my fault, they just dont offer the categories of affiliate offers I Promote.

By the way, we all go to colleges and universities, some go to medical schools and spend 400k to get an MD degree, only later to realize that they have turned into nothing more than drug pushers for legal drug companies.... and the their life has shortened by about 18 yrs (avg. doctor/attorney life expectancy is 58)

With that said no one is denouncing doctor or attny education!

Internet Marketing is an exciting business, I would like to say I Love it, but can't I only reserve that word for my beloved Lord Krishna.

Still not sure? Why not meditate upon it?

Chant Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare,
    Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare,

(means the Creator is attractive (Krishna), Creator is Bliss (Rama)

I found astounding benefits from chanting. Remember that this is not a religion....
    If you have a problem with the names of creator in Sanskrit language, just use one from anyother language you prefer, english Father or Lord, hebrew Jahovah (creator is powerful), arabic Allah (creator is merciful)

If you believe in big bang theory, you may meditate upon "Vishnu" Or "Budha"

Wish you all good luck!

EduPoint, Sep 24, 2009 IP