1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question for article marketers - How much do you make per month ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by simplyjo, Aug 22, 2009.

A question for those who use ONLY article marketing technique to sell on CB.

How much, on an average, do you make per month ?

Do you think there is scope to earn $500 daily just via articles ? If so, which products would you promote - low comm or high comm ? / how many articles will you write & daily ? Will you use ezines or top 10 directories ?

simplyjo, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  2. syed156

syed156 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you are not going to get all answers for your question because no body here want to tell their best product which is converting well for them because afraid of competition.

So you have to search yourself instead asking here so my suggestions for you is to try and test and learn yourself.

syed156, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  3. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    I never heard somebody can make that much purely from article marketing. Maybe I am wrong...

redrossero, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  4. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi friend - I am aware no one will reveal product name hence I never asked for it :)

5. joydeep_priya

joydeep_priya Peon

Best Answers:
    simplyjo,

I try once I submit 20 article and I got one sales only. I heard several time regarding article, but I unable to apply because I am very poor in English.

To check it yourself my sugestion to TRY ONCE with multiple product. It may be work out for you.

joydeep_priya, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  6. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    simplyjo, $500 with articles is quite possible but you must be very consistent about what you do.
    I write around 400-500 articles a month, all are submitted to einearticles.com. I am very much close to hit $500 a day. Basically, if you work on high commission products and once you know which type of articles converts for a particular product then its very easy to achieve such kind of targets.

Only one advice, While selecting a high commission product, choose a product which have at least gravity of 30 and don't give up until you get a sale.

Robert25, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  7. knight1

knight1 Peon

Best Answers:
    When I was just doing article marketing about 2 years ago I was making couple a hundred a month consistently for a good while. This is back when I got introduced to the whole bum marketing thing and I had a nice LP which I was sending all my articles to.

It's possible to hit 500 a day just article marketing but utilizing all or as many methods to market online is just so much smarter and more efficient.

knight1, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  8. tonyran

tonyran Peon

Best Answers:
    Question, you dont have to answer it if you dont want to

I assume you just sell the product and not using it yourself, so what do you write about then? just sales pitch? you must know the product well to be able to write about it, no?

thanks

tonyran, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  9. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right, I don't use every product which I sold, but this doesn't mean that I don't know any thing about the product which I am selling.

A doctor don't test every medicine which recommends, He study the principles of the medicines and recommend it to a suitable patient.
    That is what I do, I understand a problem and offer a solution. It is as simple as that!

After all what we are here is to make money, if we wait to to try every product then competition will kill us. So, change your approach of choosing a product, find a problem and offer a solution.

I hope this was helpful.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
    Robert25, Aug 22, 2009 IP
    teapoint and tonyran like this.
  10. troubadour

troubadour Guest

Best Answers:

It is absolutely possible to $500.00 per day with article marketing; however, 99.99% will fail to produce this kind of income.

If you want this kind of money with article marketing, you have to develope a more complete strategy than looking at it in terms of just a game of number of articles published daily. It will not be enough to get you to this level.

troubadour, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm making about $100 per day with articles and another $100 per day with press releases.

dlm, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  12. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    do you write review articles or do you target the long tail keyword with articles? How many do you write each day?

EMO_Ralez, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  13. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    If the question was directed at me...long tail and many articles (20+) per day.

dlm, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  14. simplyjo

Best Answers:
    Hi Robert,

This is very encouraging, indeed. I have a few questions, if you don't mind -

1. For how many months have you been writing 500 articles per mo ? I am asking coz articles get a lot of residual income as well. How much did you make in your first month?

2. How do you determine which article gets you a sale ? Do you assume by high CTR of that article ?

Pls lemme know.
    Thx !

15. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    I am really happy to know that Article marketing works. I have been into this field for sometime and pulling on . My doubt in article marketing is this "Whether a single page review/informative article or a multi post blog/site on the topic, which one would pull better sales?

secondly whether the CB ads by the hopbuilder would divert the attention of the visitors? Same doubt with the adsense also .

Thanks in advance.

affiliatenewbie, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  16. simplyjo

Best Answers:
    Hi Affiliatenewbie - A landing page with one product - No hoplink builder and NO adsense works best.

simplyjo, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  17. jcjunglebob

jcjunglebob Peon

Best Answers:
    A single product lander, or a redirect? any thoughts?

jcjunglebob, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  18. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

To answer your question yes it is more than possible to make $500 daily just with articles , but I dont think it would be just from 1 product unless you absoulutly wrote a shed load of articles for that one product over the space of many months and dominated the search engines.

Do a combination of low and high commission products, however I dont really look at the commissions if it is an awesome niche that you will get sales and make money.

Also a good idea is to use Ezine articles and Article Base first and then after a few weeks re-write these articles and submit to other directories for best results.

Keep going you will get there I have no doubt! :)

Chris

Chri5123, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  19. hamidap

hamidap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I create niche blogs with a single product review landing page, promote them via article marketing and make $500+ per day. I submit 20+ articles and I also add articles with long tail keywords to my sites (so some of my earnings would be from SEO as well).

hamidap, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  20. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    20+ articles / day ? for each product ?

aladinhw, Aug 23, 2009 IP