1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Men or Women Writers?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by old_expat, Apr 21, 2009.

?

Would Women Rather Read Web Content Written by

1. Women

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Men

9 vote(s)
    13.4%
  3. Doesn't Matter

50 vote(s)
    74.6%
  1. NoLovee

NoLovee Peon

Best Answers:
    I really don't understand why gender would have something to do with what type of content I read, unless you're reading " how to get a girl " and if it was by I girl, i'd want to read it even more. :p

NoLovee, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  2. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL - You have no clue what you're talking about here.

Find yourself a video on childbirth. The more graphic, the better. Discovery Health is great for these.

Labor pains are involuntary muscle spasms that are working to force something the size of a football out a hole that's been stretched and expanded to the size of a fist. It's like having a severe charley horse that grow worse with time until your body is seized up in a total body cramp for five-ten minute stretches at a time with only a two minute brek inbetween. This goes on for up to twenty-four to forty-eight hours. Not to mention that crazy football sized baby ripping its way through the vaginal canal and cervix throughout those cramps.

Yes. It hurts that bad. As your mom, she'll tell you.

internetauthor, Aug 11, 2009 IP
    SunHunter likes this.
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    My mom had an 11-pounder and my aunt had a 12-pounder (would that make it more like two footballs? lol). Considering the smallest baby in our family was over 9lbs, just the thought of giving birth terrifies me. So yeah... I don't buy the "it really doesn't hurt" crap from men. Sorry. That's why men would have a hard time writing about that kind experience beyond the mechanics of it. When I get to that point, you better believe I'll only care about what women have to say about the experience - and only those who have been through it. It's not just a gender thing. It's about the experience.

jhmattern, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  4. Fracker

Fracker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think its matter, as long is one doing his/her job properly, and manages to grab attention of the audiences.

Fracker, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  5. mordeth

mordeth Peon

Best Answers:
    I voted Doesn't Matter

mordeth, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  6. blue_angel

blue_angel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think depends what you want to write and waht for some thinks can express better buy women other by men

blue_angel, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  7. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    As you know mine were 10lb 9oz and 12lb 8.5oz, so I'm more than a bit familiar with the big babies in this household, too. :)

internetauthor, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  8. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    LOL That's right. I saw your preggo pics - you were big as a house woman! So scratch what I said about only listening to what mothers have to say when reading up on the topic - I'd limit it further on experience to just Rebecca (and maybe my mom!). :D

jhmattern, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  9. ssdear

ssdear Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's no difference. Writing on a subject totally depends upon individual's expertise.

ssdear, Aug 14, 2009 IP