1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to make money on the internet [2009]

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by getronit, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Set up a free blog and earn through either PPC advertising or affiliate program

lifeplayer, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  2. gc1282

gc1282 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey to celebrate todays website Launch In my signature link below you'll get 5 free Level 1 Affiliate Courses and 3 free affiliate gifts

gc1282, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  3. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of things you can do, each with a variance in level of experience needed or research required before starting to avoid getting scammed, and, of course, a huge variety of income.

You could try selling stuff, through well known sites like eBay (and half.com) or Amazon, or you could create your own free blog. There's also online surveys- through sites like Treasure Trooper, Cashle, and Cashcrate. You can also try getting into SMS based Q-A services (ChaCha, if they ever hire again, or KGB).

You could blog for money with sites like Pay Per Post . Or just write normal articles/discuss topics normally and get paid through sites like Helium, Squidoo, Hubpages, and Associated Content . There are also free thought kind of places, like myLot and social places like Yuwie that pay you for simply socializing.

Pay to click sites, like OMGretard (lol, nice username dude) like Neobux, Tuibux, Buxwiz, or Bux.gs also work. You could upload files and then post them places for payment by various sites like Uploading.com and Sharecash.

Freebie Trading, capable of being done through places like The Freebie Exchange, Anything 4 Free, and the Free Lunch Room, can get you some cash if you scope out the offers carefully. Or you can search via up and coming (and probably soon going) search engines like Scour and SwagBucks and they'll give you cash or other prizes.

And, of course, there's the affiliate marketing.

Selling stuff could make you rich very fast if you sell the right things, but listing prices of even a couple of quarters start to add up if you can't sell anything. Depends on your inventory on hand whether you can do this without investment as well. Online surveys pay poorly, but are more likely to get you a check fast if you work hard on them, and you can eventually automate them through their referral systems (just make sure you have like 20+ fairly active people and you'll usually meet the cashout requirements for most survey sites). SMS services are hard to find, but they're more of a replacement for real (minimum wage) jobs as you put in a LOT of work to make anything decent (expect only about $3-6 on average for an hour's work, but it can be higher or lower depending on your speed).

Blogging/writing for money isn't time consuming when you're doing it, but free writing places usually don't pay you much for your content unless it's insanely popular/well written. It can add up, though- just don't expect to pay your rent with the stuff you earn. Same for discussion based places.

Pay to click sites will really make you some good money, but not today, tomorrow, or even next year, unless you start investing pretty fast and spend wisely. The renting of referrals that most places do can be a huge help in getting wealth through pay to click sites. Getting paid for downloads can be a real gold mine if you find a popular file, but you only get paid $10 per 1000 downloads through most of these kinds of programs, or something to that effect. Really popular files are grabbed by millions of users, so it's still not bad if you find one of those, but chances of you being the only source for a file like that kind of sucks some of the momentum from that train of thought.

Freebie trading CAN be no investment, but it's more "no risk with your little investment" if anything, as it's hard to find free offers. You'll need a credit card at least, but you can make a ton of money with it, even just getting started, but don't spread yourself too thin across the freebie trading forums or you'll be hard pressed to find offers you haven't completed yet that are still free. Searching for prizes/rewards is easy, but tedious unless you cheat, which WILL get you banned pretty quickly. If you don't cheat, then expect only a certain amount of points or whatever the site uses available per day, and to constantly here about sweepstakes that you'll never win.

As for affiliate marketing, you also likely won't make much money at first, and you need to work (and write) a LOT- especially if you want to go completely no investment. And there's also a lot to learn about affiliate marketing. However, it seems that the profit margin is far better than the other stuff I've got listed- that "Thousands of dollars a month" dream is pretty much achieved through affiliate marketing.

Wow, that was longer than I intended, but I was trying to go over everything I've started doing to make money online in just the last 2 months. So far, I've made about $1200 from a mishmash of projects (lost $200 in the process, though, so only $1000 profit) but my main focus now is just to get a good affiliate marketing campaign and then hopefully be set forever online. But that's neither here nor there. Hopefully you'll find something, even if it's not listed above, and that'll work for you. Good luck and hope this helped and didn't just give you the urge to type: tl;dr.

Nanashi, Aug 11, 2009 IP
    NCMedia likes this.
  4. OMGretards

OMGretards Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow how long did it take you to type that?

OMGretards, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  5. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, only like ten minutes, actually. Some of the urls might be wrong and it's probably loaded with typographical errors, but I was on a roll and just typing by the third paragraph.

Nanashi, Aug 12, 2009 IP
    moneysystem likes this.
  6. moneysystem

moneysystem Peon

Best Answers:
    if you have 150 euro to spare , than you can buy hosting and a system that delivrs you 2000 euro a month . i don't know if they accept any more people but i know it works

moneysystem, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  7. trancerudy

trancerudy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi..I also know about one system,but you have to have your own blog or website..Its a new thing,but it will be hudge soon
    http://sn.im/newppp
    give it a try...Peace

trancerudy, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  8. moneysystem

moneysystem Peon

Best Answers:
    but is also cost alot off effort
    mtb-videos.com/earnmoneyonline/

9. Moneycome

Moneycome Peon

Best Answers:
    Why the hassle of starting or maintaining a blog or website? You need to update constantly to attract new visitors all the time. And, you have to go all out to reach as much potential visitors as possible.

Here's how I earn at least US$500 per month. Just upload your files to file hosting services, then go to forums and share your link. When forumers, just like you and me here, download the file, you earn! How easy it is =) Forums are always full of visitors. Choose to post your links to popular forums, then you'll see the money rolling in!!! LOL!!!

You can choose to register a good file hosting service. I recommend Filechip. It's good because it counts every file that people download, not each IP, and it counts all downloads from all countries!!! It also count files in any size, as low as 0.00000001 KB =P (Though I don't know the smallest unit, just kidding). This is the best deal that I could find. To get your registration bonus, please use my affiliate link in my signature to sign up. Thanks!!! Good luck!!!

Moneycome, Aug 16, 2009 IP
    moneysystem likes this.
  10. moneysystem

moneysystem Peon

Best Answers:
    hey that is a good extra? thanks

11. Moneycome

Moneycome Peon

Best Answers:
    You're welcomed! Good luck! Filechip rocks =) I am maintaining another thread. Go and get to know more about FileChip, and see my earning updates from time to time (not boastful), but hope I could motivate you LOL...

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1459273

One other thing, you don't need any investment and pay anything at all!!!! Just register and upload and start earning =)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
    Moneycome, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  12. mani_imran

mani_imran Peon

Best Answers:
    in my point of view u should use affiliate marketing. its very easy with no investment. just u have to invest ur time ....

mani_imran, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  13. gc1282

gc1282 Active Member

Best Answers:
    YUP affiliate marketing is the way to go. Its actually fun when you get the proper affiliate training of course

gc1282, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  14. residualincome4life

residualincome4life Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, AFFILIATE MARKETING can be very profitable, but in order to become a WEALTHY affiliate, you have to get some education BEFORE you attempt it.

OR

You can try for years by trial and error, then finally realize you need to LEARN before you EARN.

Take my advice, learn how to make money online first, before you attempt anything.

There are many courses online, but I recommend the one in my signature. Excellent education.

As a matter of fact, the owner of the affiliate program I am a part of took the course and now
    has a $1.2 Million house and is very successful. It took him 10 years to be successful.....he
    took the course in the past two years and it changed his life forever.

residualincome4life, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  15. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow there are many ways to earn income online. Getting me overwhelmed. For me, residual and passive internet income would be first priority. Why? because you could work very hard in the first phase, but someday you just relax while your businesses works for you. Thats what i said financial freedom. :)

komrad, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  16. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know what TS meant. And i agreed with most of above posts. Affiliate programs is the free way for you to make money online without spending money. Well, although some wise people said "you need money to make money", you could do without money. How? First, you should join free affiliate programs. Then find a way for free internet access. Then start learning about SEO, put your links everywhere; forums, classified ads, social networking sites, social bookmarking, etc. I think you could do all the thing required for SEO freely. Good luck!

komrad, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  17. gc1282

gc1282 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea you can join free affiliate programs but then if you're a beginner... now what ?? its really time consuming to keep emailing the affiliate manager for every little question you might have on "how do I promote it now?"and etc. Take some damn affiliate training lessons and you wont have stress and stomach problems :)

gc1282, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  18. gc1282

gc1282 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate training is the only investment you should be thinking about right now. Yeah you want to know how to make money without spending money but the training you get will pay for itself.

gc1282, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  19. moneysystem

moneysystem Peon

Best Answers:
    bullshit i am now using already 3 months a system that i rent and i earn 3000 a month
    with 1 site
    and it is not affiliated

20. webnovations

webnovations Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

a system you rent? What niche?

webnovations, Aug 16, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.