1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do some Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by clade, Aug 10, 2009.

only like to do business with Muslims? As if the money "disappear" when they spend it on a non-Muslim?

Aren't we all just humans? Why should I trust you more than the other person of a different religion?

I think people really need to stop being so segregated and just do good for a collective benefit of the entire human race.

No religious preference.

clade, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Because their religion says so.

Mia, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  3. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    In all religions, the issue doing business with members or non-members of the same religion is treated.
    In some religions as a real "rule", in some as a "practical" rule (not written but always executed).

The classification of class A persons (members of the religion) and class B persons (non-members) is also common to all religions. That's true that in some cases in Islam, they go a step further: according to state law in Iran, the punishment for an Iranian who marries a non-muslim is the death-penalty.

But apart from small differences, there is no fundamental differences between all religion in the above issues.

ChaosTrivia, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Whatchu Talkin' bout' Willis???:confused::confused::confused:

Mia, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  5. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    many examples; in Christianity, one can not borrow money for interest to another Christian, but to non-Christians, its ok

ChaosTrivia, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  6. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are various reasons behind this, Banking System (Interest) Prohibited in Islam, Christianity and Judaism , Alcohol Business, Gambling etc etc which is prohibited in Islam. Of course a muslim can do business with a non Muslim if doesn't involve things which is prohibited in Islam, Most Arabs are investing & doing Business with UK/USA Companies :rolleyes:

Radz, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  7. nitreb

nitreb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are all bankers going to hell along with those associated with them? Radz I visited your link and it seemed as if they would, or do they mean brother by blood?

nitreb, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  8. avatar33

Best Answers:
    I don't know where you heard this but it's completely wrong. Apart from Alcohol, Gambling and other prohibited subjects, Muslims are doing business with everybody.

Look at Saudi Arabia for example, they have been doing business with the US for generations, so is UAE (walk on the streets of Dubai and tell me how many Americans/Canadians/Europeans you'll see) and heaps of Arab countries are doing the same. Go to Morrocco and tell me how many Foreign tourists you'll see on the beaches, restaurants and bars. Go to New York City and see how many Muslims are holding shops, bars, restaurants, clubs, etc...

I could give you tons of other examples...

Radz likes this.
  9. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    These aren't my Words, NOR I am a religious Scholar, Its Written in Holy Books.. it should be correct and you should follow it if you are a true Follower of your religion. i pointed out it, Its Your Choice to like it or NOT.

Radz, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  10. clade

clade Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure about using secular Islamic countries as examples.. they don't really live according to the Syari'a laws anyways right?

clade, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  11. Hatasura

Hatasura Peon

Best Answers:
    They who say that only knows a piece not a whole of their religion...

Hatasura, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  12. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Islam has rules of living just like any other country.. if they aren't living according the Syari'a laws, Its their fault. they will be deal accordingly here and there for not following Islamic rules. But there are countries live according to the Syari'a laws ( Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Middle east countries etc etc)

this is just like we have rules on DP Forum, you can't force someone to follow them, but mods can give warning to those who break rules.

Radz, Aug 14, 2009 IP