1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banned without any Solid Reason.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Pathan, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I haven't done any deals with these guys. Anyway What I need to tell here is, Making deals with partners at DP is not a good idea. If they are friend why they deal at DP. Increasing itrades and +rep with known friends is not a good idea.
    I wonder how "pathan" made this thread even he banned?

Good luck
    Blog.

blog8491, Aug 7, 2009 IP
    goscript likes this.
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    It's a darned good thing that none of my multiple personalities get along with each other. :D

Will.Spencer, Aug 7, 2009 IP
    Smyrl and sawz like this.
  3. Sajoo

Sajoo Guest

Best Answers:
    I am afraid banning members upon this 'not so precise' method is not encouraging. A simple decision making solution will be checking whether user was online with 2 different IDs in same time from same iP. I'll strongly protest to lift this ban early as possible. Every member is a 'valued' member here in DP, one shouldn't dis-heart a member specially one that can be called a veteran @ DP.

Sajoo, Aug 7, 2009 IP
    farooqaaa likes this.
  4. farooqaaa

farooqaaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am with you. It really hurts to get banned and it hurts the most when you get banned for months or PERMANENTLY.

farooqaaa, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  5. TikTok

TikTok Peon

Best Answers:
    For the record, and to satisfy all the sympathizers, Pathan also uses the account emobilez.

Even those who have no understanding or comprehension of how moderators look for duplicate accounts can appreciate that since Pathan owns the domain www.emobilez.com (it's in his location and his blog feed) and emobilez (along with his obvious name) says that he owns emobilez.om, it is logical for moderators to conclude that they are the same person.

Also, it doesn't take a moderator to recognize when one person or two "friends" are shilling their own services.

In this thread, Danish creates a thread, and his "buddy" posts his interest 4 minutes later, then gives a glowing review of the service:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1018153

If I see that happening, whether it's one person or more, you're going to be banned for shilling. It's false and deceptive, and tricks other people into believing that your offer is more credible than it is. For those who don't understand the term "shilling", look it up.

Please don't think that moderators arbitrarily ban members. There is plenty of information that we look at to make our conclusions.

TikTok, Aug 7, 2009 IP
    Digital_shubhi and dotcompals like this.
  6. Love*

Love* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Love*, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  7. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Aah, there you go.....
    whole story is revealing..

dotcompals, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  8. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, this kind of things are not suitable at DP. It must be a fake review to mislead real customers. Now I can understand the decision of MOD's

Thanks
    Blog.

blog8491, Aug 7, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.