1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is Infolinks banned by adsense for their (custom search results)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by VisionMaster, Jul 25, 2009.

i noticed that infolinks have no advertisers anymore, and all of their ads are (the freedictionary ads) or the new (search google custom).

and we all know that Adsense For Search pages is against the TOS, what infolinks doing is showing ads with linking to Adsense for search pages. They don't even have advertisers. They just send users to their google custom search.

my questions is Infolinks banned by adsense ?? because of you click on their infolinks ads to get google search page you get this :

Google
    Error

Forbidden
    Your client does not have permission to get URL /custom?cx=014604466449039045087%3Ao1itosaaxzg&cof=AH%3Aleft%3BCX%3AInfolinks%2520Search%2520English%3BDIV%3A%23cccccc%3BFORID%3A11%3BGFNT%3A%23666666%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fcoop%2Fintl%2Fen%2Fimages%2Fcustom_search_sm.gif%3BLH%3A65%3BLP%3A1%3BVLC%3A%23551a8b%3B&ie=UTF-8&q=telugu%20actress&ad=w9&num=10&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.infolinks.com%2FSearch.html%3Fcx%3D014604466449039045087%253Ao1itosaaxzg%26cof%3DFORID%253A11%26ie%3DUTF-8%26q%3Dtelugu%20actress&adkw=AELymgVv527wD1c3jvvVd2qx8vhCQ4xjC-kxpkdNly0u7xuSh-4UJFD-5H9w9v5kxd_67jSeCvCl9-m2E3cSEM96YlsvNf_Yye5aTLV_dg17zpcBprerpAM&hl=en&oe=UTF-8&client=pub-6878830508097030&channel=8263944801 from this server. (Client IP address: 11.171.86.116)

http://a.imagehost.org/view/0400/new-2

[​IMG]

VisionMaster, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  2. VisionMaster

VisionMaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so explain to me something :

i noticed the error forbidden by google since last week, lets say i am a publisher, and your ads are running in my site, and all of the ads are "(WORD: read more about WORD in infolinks google search)", so my question is : on what base you paying publishers money for the click and your google search not working and you getting the error forbidden messege ?

you have no advertisers and all ads are your custom google search, and google are forbidden you (untill now) to use the search page, how you paying publishers the generated clicks ??

you know what i mean ? something is not OK here ..

anyway, infolinks started good, with great revenue, but it was your trick to get new publishers from other networks, i left infolinks when you start going down with the renevue, when you turned to be kontera second branch, 0.01 - 0.02 $ per click is ridiculous and is not worthing it, why sending away visitors for 1 cent.

you should work harder on fixing your custom google search.
    http://publishers.infolinks.com/Search.html

Google
    Error

Bad Request
    Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.

VisionMaster, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  3. VisionMaster

VisionMaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    VisionMaster, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  4. jan1024188

jan1024188 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry infolinks, but maybe you should try something else. Bad luck hehe....

jan1024188, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  5. mubashirnisar

mubashirnisar Banned

Best Answers:
    yes i also noticed it.they are not showing the ads.and also in ads they are showing google direct search results.i think infolinks is banned by adsense

mubashirnisar, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  6. EC23

EC23 Peon

Best Answers:
    So what does this mean? They have lots of other advertisers, right?

EC23, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  7. josefine

josefine Peon

Best Answers:
    No .. they have no advertiser, if you don't beleive that, go and check any site have infolinks ads, you will find "free dictionary ads" and the "google search custom ads". and that's it.

but now after infolinks banned by adsense they show google search results directly with no custom ads, example : inline ad the the word (Technology) you will get direct results from google search : http://www.google.com/search?q=Technology , no earning from it, now i understand why they don't pay publishers for clicks and earning droping.

anyway, it was very expected when new israeli company comes to the market offering high earning to drag publishers from other poor paying networks , and now they have no advertisers, even adsense banned them. and all publishers left or leaving them.

i hope they will pay their publishers now. i am glad that i am not using infolinks anymore, pathetic revenue. worse than kontera. lol :)

josefine, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  8. mhuy2x

mhuy2x Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using infolinks in my blog right now and the links seem to be working fine

mhuy2x, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  9. EC23

EC23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply, I do go to some sites which serve infolinks ads and I CAN see their ads which are all right from other advertisers.

Well infolinks official stuff here would not watch this thread ever? Why don't they give any further information?

EC23, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  10. Shark007

Shark007 Peon

Best Answers:
    The above "promise to assist you within 24 hours" is utter BULL!
    I have been trying to get a response from that email address for months.
    No response. Nothing.

I signed up April 17th, 2009 and have not seen a single payment. Thier website states ...
    [​IMG]
    which I have done as suggested. I have a similar display for May's payment and with June's payment schedule approaching, and no one responding to my previous inquiries for a resolve, I can only assume the 3rd expected payment will also be withheld. I have sent 4 emails to the suggested address and have never received a single response. At this point, nearly 4 months after signing up, i have disabled thier ads until this can be resolved.

I suggest to other publishers... be wary of these people, they run a business like a gradeschool playground.

Shark007, shark007.net

Shark007, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  11. Infolinks Support Team

Infolinks Support Team Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Shark 007

Don't be so worry about us we are really friendly people!

If you want me to have a look at your account and tell you which payment details were missing, just post your URL here and I'll reply through this thread!

G'day

Shay

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
    Infolinks Support Team, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  12. Shark007

Shark007 Peon

Best Answers:
    My url is shark007.net - it is in my previous post next to my name.

Yes, I would appreciate someone from infolinks assisting/responding to my inquires. Most likely you just want a W8 form completed but with absolutely NO ONE responding to my emails and nothing on your website leading to such a form, I appreciate the assistance offered here.

Shark007

Shark007, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  13. eastmobiles

eastmobiles Active Member

Best Answers:
    why havn't i seen any w8 form? do they still require that? by the way, i am not from us, thanks.

eastmobiles, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  14. Shark007

Shark007 Peon

Best Answers:

I have sent another email to over 48 hrs ago, NO REPLY.

Its been near 4 days since Shay offered assistance, which has NOT HAPPENED

no response to emails - no assistance as promised -

again support? I SAY BULL!

[​IMG]

according to your website the payment for June, which should be paid to me by August 15th is near due.
    Being I have not receive any payment to date, I should be receiving $675.38

Hey Shay? - your 24 hour promise is long past due.
    Do you think you can resolve this before the next payment cycle arrives?
    You have 1 full week before it gets here. Sure would be nice to get PAID.

Shark007, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  15. Qbar

Qbar Peon

Best Answers:

How come infolinks is pointing to google custom search results? that's forbidden by tos.

Could you explain that?

Qbar, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  16. SeoTrade

SeoTrade Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

I was very enthusiastic with infolinks. My account was approved today and I started running my infolink ads on my tech forum , Im courious, I will give a try to this but Im sad about read this thread and about the fact Shark007 is not getting response since months. I thought this was a big compay. Is it or not?

SeoTrade, Aug 8, 2009 IP
  17. john3003

john3003 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think they just have a minor problem, not banned by Google, but something wrong with the server permissions since it says Forbidden, not sure though.

john3003, Aug 8, 2009 IP
  18. Infolinks Support Team

Infolinks Support Team Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Everyone!

I apologize for the delay in my response... I was away from the office for couple of days for personal Issues.

I spoke with our Support Team Manager regarding the account of Shark007.net. and I found out that our Support Team replied to Shark007's emails on June 16th, June 28th, July 5th, July 16th, July 29th and July 30th. The reason for the delayed payment is that he didn't send us a tax statement so I am happy to explain anyone here how to resolve that kind of issue.

In order for us to issue payments in compliance with US tax laws, we need the appropriate tax forms to be submitted, according to your status as explained below:

1. U.S. Business or Individual - must submit the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) form W-9.

2. Non-U.S. Business or Individual with income effectively connected to the U.S. - must submit the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) form W-8BEN.

3. Non U.S. Business or Individual without any income effectively connected to the U.S - is required to declare No US Activities - No forms are necessary.

W9 - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
    W8 - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf

As for Shark 007, our Support team explained you that because you are not a US citizen, you do not have to submit a W9 form; however, we still need a statement from you regarding your status, which should look something like this:

"I hereby declare that I do not have any income effectively connected to the USA."

As soon as we receive this statement from you we will be able to update your tax status and consequently clear you for payment.

Please send us this declaration as soon as possible so we can issue your entire payment!

I hope I clarified this issue of tax status and I am happy to assist you further with any other questions!

Have a great day!!!

Shay K

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
    Infolinks Support Team, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  19. bhanuprasad1981

bhanuprasad1981 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i too had issues because of this tax system , but never mind i got replies with "how to ' i admit really i get fast payment even before shown date :D

bhanuprasad1981, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  20. Shark007

Shark007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Shay, I have not received those reply emails.
    Today, I sent an email containing the following text....

Lets see where this leads . . .
    Its a shame this had to be taken to an open forum for resolution,
    but after not receiving any replies, I had little other choice

UPDATE: I just received a response from Jamie M. from the recent email I sent as stated above.
    The email states that "We are in the process of updating account details."
    further updates pending . . .
    (thanks Shay)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
    Shark007, Aug 10, 2009 IP